You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Fitness Thread, v. 9
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

Basically just remember how you're feeling now, and bottle that up for motivation later. Remember how much you hated not being able to lift when you are feeling lazy.

Yep, that's my goal -- I'm planning on taking my diet more seriously as well, especially once it's warm enough to cook out on the grill again. I love grilling.

For now, it's just cardio/leg machines.

Argh, the diet is what owns my soul. I workout 4 days a week and I'm pretty active doing lifts and cardio (clearly not enough to burn off what I eat though). But my diet sucks. A big part of it is because I still live at home and my parents have a crappy diet, but that is kind of a cop-out but kind of true. Ideally, I'd have one more day to lift so I could do something physically 5 days a week but I don't ever have any weekends free. I really need to curb my diet but can't bring myself to do it. Evil or Very Mad

its hard when you have parents specially one who cooks and takes th time to set food aside for you or prepars food specifically for you. Cause its so sweet and special cause its coming from the hands of those created your body.my dad brings tupper wears loaded with different kinds of pasta every week some times twice a week. its a blessing and a nightmare. but i cant say to him when he does cause its so sweet and its special to me.

you got to express your concerns for your health and more then "went to look hot" ... like we are about the same age bruh.. time to start thinking about internal health and how can i live a sexy fun life in 30's 40's 50's.. .. eating bad food will eventually make you ugly ad make you suck in the bed and make your brain pudding on a platter bro... got to think about the entire machine we are running from the toes up.

express that with them.. i use claims of science to back up what i am saying "well you know what they are saying about wheat!!".. "i hear creatine for people over the age of 50 is..." ."they say taking extra vitamin e.." ya know what i mean... keep bringing it up and pushing it..

your parents have to want to lose a few pounds to... my dad split from his wife recently and and kept churping in his ear and eventually he was like "i dont wanna die soon cause of my food habits" soo hes cleaning up his diet... i think all americans really need to brreak down what the hell there putting in there body... and our generation has such a advantage in how we process information and retreieve info that we can be our parents personal trainers in theory and in theory help our selves to but not being guilted into eating Ma's amazing mashed potatoes and grandma salsbury steaks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
It's amazing the difference there is when you lift properly. One of my friends max is 185 (he's going to be a high school junior LB), and he was warming up to max out today and his form was awful, so I showed him the proper way to lift and he got 245.
I still need to fix my form some. My elbows flare out and I'm eventually gonna hurt myself. Every time I start to get it fixed, I revert.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm6492 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
It's amazing the difference there is when you lift properly. One of my friends max is 185 (he's going to be a high school junior LB), and he was warming up to max out today and his form was awful, so I showed him the proper way to lift and he got 245.
I still need to fix my form some. My elbows flare out and I'm eventually gonna hurt myself. Every time I start to get it fixed, I revert.

lower the weight and work on and do more reps... youll build more muscle in the short terms doing more reps and more functional strength for the long terms with developing the better form. . a idea of the sorts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

lower the weight and work on and do more reps... youll build more muscle in the short terms doing more reps and more functional strength for the long terms with developing the better form. . a idea of the sorts.
Yea i've done that before. I mean, I can get 250-255 with my form now. But I need to fix it again before I ever approach 315.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm6492 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
mm6492 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:

Yea i've done that before. I mean, I can get 250-255 with my form now. But I need to fix it again before I ever approach 315.

whats weird is and we all do this.. we know the form practice the form but a lot of times our body has its own mind when exercising hahah..its like "FFFFF U your not doing the work.. ill do it how i wanna".. like wait i own you yo!!.. Shocked Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

Jump to: