Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Miami Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's Hotter?
Elizabeth Smith
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Lauren Tannehill
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Author Message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3202
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Everyone wants their team to win each game by 30 points and make it look like we're playing madden. This isn't college, most nfl games are close and won by 7 points or less. The old statement "a win is a win" will ALWAYS apply no matter what part of the season we're in because this is not a beauty pageant like college football. This was not a dominant win but it was a win none the less. I don't care if we beat the patriots or Seahawks by 3 points. It's a win!

I've always been a supporter of Alex Smith but after seeing what kaep can do, it's got me really excited. Kaep can do things Alex can't. Kaep can learn to do the things Alex can. Kaep can learn to protect the football better and play not to lose and make smart short throws. Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field. Bottom line, kaep gives the 49ers the best chance to win because he brings elements to the game that Alex doesn't. He also gives the 49ers the best chance of coming from behind to win.


Nope, he definitely didn't do that against the Saints in the playoffs, did he? Not at all. Rolling Eyes Selective memory...



seriously dude? I can recall 3 times where Alex made a game changing play with his legs, The NFC Championship game, a Thursday nighter in Seattle, and a Monday nighter against Arizona i believe.

Would that be called selective hearing? Not sure what i would call it. Like it or not Kaep brings the big play on a much more often basis then Alex does. Aside from the runs, what was the stat i've seen around about Alex having 6 30+ yard plays through the season and Kaep having 6 through the first 3 games or something.

You cannot deny that. He definitely has a learning curve. I do not think this team is a super bowl team as of right now. That can change, but i didnt feel they were super bowl bound at any point this season. That being said the change and learning curve at QB can make the future so much more bright i dont know how anyone cannot see that.
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinerNation21


Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 1726
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Everyone wants their team to win each game by 30 points and make it look like we're playing madden. This isn't college, most nfl games are close and won by 7 points or less. The old statement "a win is a win" will ALWAYS apply no matter what part of the season we're in because this is not a beauty pageant like college football. This was not a dominant win but it was a win none the less. I don't care if we beat the patriots or Seahawks by 3 points. It's a win!

I've always been a supporter of Alex Smith but after seeing what kaep can do, it's got me really excited. Kaep can do things Alex can't. Kaep can learn to do the things Alex can. Kaep can learn to protect the football better and play not to lose and make smart short throws. Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field. Bottom line, kaep gives the 49ers the best chance to win because he brings elements to the game that Alex doesn't. He also gives the 49ers the best chance of coming from behind to win.


Nope, he definitely didn't do that against the Saints in the playoffs, did he? Not at all. Rolling Eyes Selective memory...


That was one run, that was a very nice run but still, one run. Thats like saying Joe Staley can be a proven WR cause he caught one pass. Its not about doing it once, its about doing it consistently. Kaep does it every week. And if you're seriously going to try to argue Alex can do what Kaep can do with his legs then you're going to fight a losing battle.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2635
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, when someone says, "Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field," it's either selective memory or poor phrasing. He has done it, so he can. He's made the runs and he used to be a dang good ball slinger back in the day, and has shown it here and there this season. Take a look at the play calling now that Colin is starting. Not much has changed. Still lots of passing well below the sticks. Maybe a throw or two more a game beyond 20 yards. Still a run first offense.

That being said, Colin is much faster and doesn't run with a stiff upright back. He also has an arm that's right up there with Flacco and company. Once he gets better at clock management and reading the defense pre-snap, our offense is going to explode. **crossing fingers**
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinerNation21


Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 1726
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
To be fair, when someone says, "Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field," it's either selective memory or poor phrasing. He has done it, so he can. He's made the runs and he used to be a dang good ball slinger back in the day, and has shown it here and there this season. Take a look at the play calling now that Colin is starting. Not much has changed. Still lots of passing well below the sticks. Maybe a throw or two more a game beyond 20 yards. Still a run first offense.

That being said, Colin is much faster and doesn't run with a stiff upright back. He also has an arm that's right up there with Flacco and company. Once he gets better at clock management and reading the defense pre-snap, our offense is going to explode. **crossing fingers**


Maybe i did phrase it the wrong way but i think you get what im trying to say. Kaep brings more physical skills to the table then Alex does. Alex has the tougher mind and the better fundamental skills as a QB. What Im trying to say is that Kaep can learn the skills that Alex has and Alex can't learn the physical skills Kaep has. Logically speaking, Kaep would appear to be the better QB.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9014
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Everyone wants their team to win each game by 30 points and make it look like we're playing madden. This isn't college, most nfl games are close and won by 7 points or less. The old statement "a win is a win" will ALWAYS apply no matter what part of the season we're in because this is not a beauty pageant like college football. This was not a dominant win but it was a win none the less. I don't care if we beat the patriots or Seahawks by 3 points. It's a win!

I've always been a supporter of Alex Smith but after seeing what kaep can do, it's got me really excited. Kaep can do things Alex can't. Kaep can learn to do the things Alex can. Kaep can learn to protect the football better and play not to lose and make smart short throws. Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field. Bottom line, kaep gives the 49ers the best chance to win because he brings elements to the game that Alex doesn't. He also gives the 49ers the best chance of coming from behind to win.


Nope, he definitely didn't do that against the Saints in the playoffs, did he? Not at all. Rolling Eyes Selective memory...



seriously dude? I can recall 3 times where Alex made a game changing play with his legs, The NFC Championship game, a Thursday nighter in Seattle, and a Monday nighter against Arizona i believe.

Would that be called selective hearing? Not sure what i would call it. Like it or not Kaep brings the big play on a much more often basis then Alex does. Aside from the runs, what was the stat i've seen around about Alex having 6 30+ yard plays through the season and Kaep having 6 through the first 3 games or something.

You cannot deny that. He definitely has a learning curve. I do not think this team is a super bowl team as of right now. That can change, but i didnt feel they were super bowl bound at any point this season. That being said the change and learning curve at QB can make the future so much more bright i dont know how anyone cannot see that.
I agree. I know this team is good but even with Alex or Kaep as our QB this year I didn't see us hoisting up the trophy. I mean, honestly, who here ever envisioned Alex Smith holding the Lombardi? It could happen but realistically, doubt it. I think Harbaugh made the right move. Maybe Harbaugh didn't think we'd go all the way either and wants to start grooming our new QB now and get him playoff experience to move forward for next year.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3202
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Everyone wants their team to win each game by 30 points and make it look like we're playing madden. This isn't college, most nfl games are close and won by 7 points or less. The old statement "a win is a win" will ALWAYS apply no matter what part of the season we're in because this is not a beauty pageant like college football. This was not a dominant win but it was a win none the less. I don't care if we beat the patriots or Seahawks by 3 points. It's a win!

I've always been a supporter of Alex Smith but after seeing what kaep can do, it's got me really excited. Kaep can do things Alex can't. Kaep can learn to do the things Alex can. Kaep can learn to protect the football better and play not to lose and make smart short throws. Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field. Bottom line, kaep gives the 49ers the best chance to win because he brings elements to the game that Alex doesn't. He also gives the 49ers the best chance of coming from behind to win.


Nope, he definitely didn't do that against the Saints in the playoffs, did he? Not at all. Rolling Eyes Selective memory...



seriously dude? I can recall 3 times where Alex made a game changing play with his legs, The NFC Championship game, a Thursday nighter in Seattle, and a Monday nighter against Arizona i believe.

Would that be called selective hearing? Not sure what i would call it. Like it or not Kaep brings the big play on a much more often basis then Alex does. Aside from the runs, what was the stat i've seen around about Alex having 6 30+ yard plays through the season and Kaep having 6 through the first 3 games or something.

You cannot deny that. He definitely has a learning curve. I do not think this team is a super bowl team as of right now. That can change, but i didnt feel they were super bowl bound at any point this season. That being said the change and learning curve at QB can make the future so much more bright i dont know how anyone cannot see that.
I agree. I know this team is good but even with Alex or Kaep as our QB this year I didn't see us hoisting up the trophy. I mean, honestly, who here ever envisioned Alex Smith holding the Lombardi? It could happen but realistically, doubt it. I think Harbaugh made the right move. Maybe Harbaugh didn't think we'd go all the way either and wants to start grooming our new QB now and get him playoff experience to move forward for next year.


I think he thinks they can win, i just believe Harbaugh is arrogant enought to think he can do it with a QB with less than 10 starts under his belt. He takes detractors as a challenge. He strives to make the pundits look stupid, similar to how Belichick tries to make a good football team look bad.

Look what he did with Alex when virtually everyone counted Alex out. He literally flew double guns up to the world and went with Alex. After he courted Manning people said Alex couldnt come back, but again Harbaugh was all laissez faire about it and showed again he could get the best out of Alex(credit to alex too).

I think he truly believes that Kaep can lead them to the Super Bowl and Win and with Harbs track record it's hard to doubt him.
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chrissooner49er


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 4031
Location: Tulsa, OK
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Everyone wants their team to win each game by 30 points and make it look like we're playing madden. This isn't college, most nfl games are close and won by 7 points or less. The old statement "a win is a win" will ALWAYS apply no matter what part of the season we're in because this is not a beauty pageant like college football. This was not a dominant win but it was a win none the less. I don't care if we beat the patriots or Seahawks by 3 points. It's a win!

I've always been a supporter of Alex Smith but after seeing what kaep can do, it's got me really excited. Kaep can do things Alex can't. Kaep can learn to do the things Alex can. Kaep can learn to protect the football better and play not to lose and make smart short throws. Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field. Bottom line, kaep gives the 49ers the best chance to win because he brings elements to the game that Alex doesn't. He also gives the 49ers the best chance of coming from behind to win.


Nope, he definitely didn't do that against the Saints in the playoffs, did he? Not at all. Rolling Eyes Selective memory...



seriously dude? I can recall 3 times where Alex made a game changing play with his legs, The NFC Championship game, a Thursday nighter in Seattle, and a Monday nighter against Arizona i believe.

Would that be called selective hearing? Not sure what i would call it. Like it or not Kaep brings the big play on a much more often basis then Alex does. Aside from the runs, what was the stat i've seen around about Alex having 6 30+ yard plays through the season and Kaep having 6 through the first 3 games or something.

You cannot deny that. He definitely has a learning curve. I do not think this team is a super bowl team as of right now. That can change, but i didnt feel they were super bowl bound at any point this season. That being said the change and learning curve at QB can make the future so much more bright i dont know how anyone cannot see that.
I agree. I know this team is good but even with Alex or Kaep as our QB this year I didn't see us hoisting up the trophy. I mean, honestly, who here ever envisioned Alex Smith holding the Lombardi? It could happen but realistically, doubt it. I think Harbaugh made the right move. Maybe Harbaugh didn't think we'd go all the way either and wants to start grooming our new QB now and get him playoff experience to move forward for next year.


Who is to say it wasn't possible last year? Other than those messed up punts, who is to say we could not have won it all?

NOBODY!
_________________
fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Draft wishes:1st-Beckham/Cooks,Fuller/Verrett;2nd-T. Murphy,Moncrief,Su'a-Filo,M. Smith;3rd-Abbrederis,Ben Gardner,J.Watkins,T. Reilly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13264
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Everyone wants their team to win each game by 30 points and make it look like we're playing madden. This isn't college, most nfl games are close and won by 7 points or less. The old statement "a win is a win" will ALWAYS apply no matter what part of the season we're in because this is not a beauty pageant like college football. This was not a dominant win but it was a win none the less. I don't care if we beat the patriots or Seahawks by 3 points. It's a win!

I've always been a supporter of Alex Smith but after seeing what kaep can do, it's got me really excited. Kaep can do things Alex can't. Kaep can learn to do the things Alex can. Kaep can learn to protect the football better and play not to lose and make smart short throws. Alex cannot learn to run for huge game changing gains or throw a perfect deep ball 40+ yards down the field. Bottom line, kaep gives the 49ers the best chance to win because he brings elements to the game that Alex doesn't. He also gives the 49ers the best chance of coming from behind to win.


Nope, he definitely didn't do that against the Saints in the playoffs, did he? Not at all. Rolling Eyes Selective memory...



seriously dude? I can recall 3 times where Alex made a game changing play with his legs, The NFC Championship game, a Thursday nighter in Seattle, and a Monday nighter against Arizona i believe.

Would that be called selective hearing? Not sure what i would call it. Like it or not Kaep brings the big play on a much more often basis then Alex does. Aside from the runs, what was the stat i've seen around about Alex having 6 30+ yard plays through the season and Kaep having 6 through the first 3 games or something.

You cannot deny that. He definitely has a learning curve. I do not think this team is a super bowl team as of right now. That can change, but i didnt feel they were super bowl bound at any point this season. That being said the change and learning curve at QB can make the future so much more bright i dont know how anyone cannot see that.
I agree. I know this team is good but even with Alex or Kaep as our QB this year I didn't see us hoisting up the trophy. I mean, honestly, who here ever envisioned Alex Smith holding the Lombardi? It could happen but realistically, doubt it. I think Harbaugh made the right move. Maybe Harbaugh didn't think we'd go all the way either and wants to start grooming our new QB now and get him playoff experience to move forward for next year.



If you had looked at power rankings earlier in the year, many people considered us a top 2 team in the NFL for several weeks. So, yeah, there are people who thought we were Superbowl-caliber even with Alex. Maybe you didn't think we could win with Alex, but that's not the consensus.

Now, how many people actually believe we're a top 2 team in the NFL, with Kaepernick? Look at the power rankings... we're not there anymore.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9883
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
If you had looked at power rankings earlier in the year, many people considered us a top 2 team in the NFL for several weeks. So, yeah, there are people who thought we were Superbowl-caliber even with Alex. Maybe you didn't think we could win with Alex, but that's not the consensus.

Now, how many people actually believe we're a top 2 team in the NFL, with Kaepernick? Look at the power rankings... we're not there anymore.


On NFL.com, the last time we were ranked #2 was Week 6 before the Giants game. After that, until Alex got injured, we were ranked #4. After Alex left, we were ranked #3 after both the Bears and Saints games. Now we're ranked #5. Not being #2 has nothing to do with Alex Smith.

On ESPN.com, the last time we were ranked in the top 2 was Week 3 after the Lions game (we were ranked first). When Alex was injured, we were ranked #4. After that we were ranked as high as #3 after the Bears game. Now we're currently ranked #4. Not being #2 has nothing to do with Alex Smith.

On FoxSports, the last time we were ranked in the top 2 was actually Week 13, after the Saints game when we were ranked #1. Before that it was Week 3 after the Lions game. When Alex was injured, we were ranked #5. Currently we're ranked #3. Not being #2 has nothing to do with Alex Smith.

Those are the only 3 I found that allow you to check every week, but I'd be shocked to find anything different, considering power rankings doesn't suggest who is going to play for the Superbowl, it suggests who is hottest that particular week. Naturally teams that haven't lost often (Falcons/Texans) were routinely going to be up there after the Giants game.

I think regardless of QB, we're a Superbowl contender. My reservation remains on whether or not a risky Kaepernick play is going to win or lose our chance at it, because I believe that's what it will all come down to.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 28th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 178
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 872
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9883
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just my Madden input - I won the Superbowl with Kaepernick after Alex was lost for the season week 16. Not that this means anything (Alex had 46 TDs at that point), but I can dream. Also, Brooks broke the sack record with 23. Maybe this bodes well for Aldon.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 28th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 178
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 872
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7836
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
And just my Madden input - I won the Superbowl with Kaepernick after Alex was lost for the season week 16. Not that this means anything (Alex had 46 TDs at that point), but I can dream. Also, Brooks broke the sack record with 23. Maybe this bodes well for Aldon.



I can't seem to do anything with Aldon in that game, but with Brooks I get pressure on what seems like every dropback. Haven't noticed much difference in Alex/Kaep, but I almost never move around in the pocket.
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9883
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
And just my Madden input - I won the Superbowl with Kaepernick after Alex was lost for the season week 16. Not that this means anything (Alex had 46 TDs at that point), but I can dream. Also, Brooks broke the sack record with 23. Maybe this bodes well for Aldon.



I can't seem to do anything with Aldon in that game, but with Brooks I get pressure on what seems like every dropback. Haven't noticed much difference in Alex/Kaep, but I almost never move around in the pocket.


I had an almost identical experience, until I started moving Aldon over to the left side, then he was able to get pressure easier. It seems to be an AI thing, whenever the QB senses pressure, it drifts in the natural direction the QB is facing (which if it's a right-handed quarterback is always to the right).

And I don't move in the pocket, either. I've noticed no difference between the two either.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 28th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 178
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 872
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9097
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last Madden I owned I traded peanuts for JPP cause he was on the trading block. I had Aldon Smith, JPP, Justin Smith, Soap, and RayMac. It was so nasty. I believe I moved Justin Smith to DT had JPP at RE, Brooks at ROLB, Aldon at LOLB and Ray Mac at LE.

I eventually got rid of RayMac a few seasons in and drafted some LE from Notre Dame. He broke the sack record with like 30+ sacks because the others would cause so much havoc on the line it wasn't even funny.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3202
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
And just my Madden input - I won the Superbowl with Kaepernick after Alex was lost for the season week 16. Not that this means anything (Alex had 46 TDs at that point), but I can dream. Also, Brooks broke the sack record with 23. Maybe this bodes well for Aldon.


funny i broke the record with Brooks too(23).

I won 3 straight with Alex and then started Kaep and won the 4th in a row then signed Andrew Luck and my PS3 got the YLOD Crying or Very sad
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
neezy007


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 9097
Location: El Paso
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
And just my Madden input - I won the Superbowl with Kaepernick after Alex was lost for the season week 16. Not that this means anything (Alex had 46 TDs at that point), but I can dream. Also, Brooks broke the sack record with 23. Maybe this bodes well for Aldon.


funny i broke the record with Brooks too(23).

I won 3 straight with Alex and then started Kaep and won the 4th in a row then signed Andrew Luck and my PS3 got the YLOD Crying or Very sad


My PS3 was dead for 5 months after a YLOD. I did this. It worked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHMW7XR59Fw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group