Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Peyton @ Mile High

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephyre_Aus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Peyton @ Mile High Reply with quote

Chiefs fan here, thought I would disclose that before posting Smile

Just curious if it has been covered somewhere about Peyton playing at altitude?

I'm not a medical expert, but from watching the games it seems like Manning plays better at Mile High (more than just a home-field).

Am I just imagining it that he has more power in his throws at altitude? (More than other quarterbacks seem to get there).

Apologies if it has already been covered, I just figured Broncos fans would be the ones to ask. Curious if something about playing half his games per year at higher altitude would have influenced his decision for medical reasons?
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He hasn't had a great deal of zip on his throws all year. Sure, he can throw the ball further at Mile High just every other QB in the NFL, but I wouldn't say he has more zip.

MUFC OK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: