Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who's ego would bust this plan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:

So you don't want to actually tackle the question?

We had veterans, our offense sucked. We improve the talent, our offense sucks. what would it take for you to consider that our offensive coordinator and our HC could be the reason our offense is bad?

We had gawdawful veterans and our offense sucked. We improve the talent and in the process become the youngest team in the NFL (with 7 guys in either their 1st or 2nd year playing significant roles on offense), and our offense sucked.

What would it take? Probably a 2-3 years of the same guy behind center, running the same offense with reasonable talent with at least a moderate amount of experience.

The Rams offense is better than ours, their team is every bit as young as ours, they have less experience with their coaching staff than ours.

The Colts have a better offense than ours. Coaching staff that's been in there less time than ours.

I just see other teams drafting young QB's and being better than us on offense, other teams getting new coaching staffs and being better than us, other teams relying on 1st and 2nd year players and being better than us.

I just wish I saw some improvement on offense. I don't see it.

The Rams score half a point per game less than us.

The Colts have the the best QB prospect since Peyton Manning. The guy is a once in a generation talent. Even those of us who like Weeden aren't going to compare him to Luck.
Really?
Quote:
You assume too much. Who would they be throwing to? Luck doesn't do very much better with a vet team now.

Yeah, really

guy1 wrote:
guy2 wrote:
guy1 wrote:
guy2 wrote:
If after 12 weeks we are comparing weeden to mccoy, and the conversation is interesting, than fire everyone associated with making that pick.

Why is that joel? It's a discussion that we would have even if Luck or RG3 were here.

Colt is well-liked by a lot of fans...

If we had gotten luck or rg3, the comparison conversation would not be interesting, it would be laughable.

haha, no...

You assume too much. Who would they be throwing to? Luck doesn't do very much better with a vet team now...and RG3, who I would love to have, has struggled as well.

Look at Cam Newton man...might be where RG3 is next year.

Remember our discussion about rookie QBs? See how it applies?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say, but, the only way I'd want Shurmur back next year is if he isn't calling the plays for Offense.....but even then I'm not sure....

I just don't see Shurmur as a type of coach that can get the most out of his players like other good coaches....it almost seems like he blames them more then himself, which could go both ways, but, as a HC I'd expect him to take the majority of the blame on why the team seems to struggle at times....I'm also tired of our QBs not seeming to be able to audible when they might see a blitz....

I'm not exactly sure who the coaching canidate would be as I don't know all the avaliable coaches will be, but, I would love for a more aggressive offense that isn't so predictable......tired of seeing 3rd and long and we throw it 3 yards to receiver that is covered....or seeing teams (like today) stack the box and we still decide to run it on 3rd and 4th or 5th (can't remember), just glad that TRich is a beast and was able to get us the first....
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do the Rams have less experience on their coaching??

Jeff Fisher is the HC and he has been one for many years.

I wish he was our HC.

Crying or Very sad

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: