Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryan Broyles Knee Injury
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WillParks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

Has anyone heard the extent of the knee injury suffered by Ryan Broyles? I hope it is something less severe than a ligament tear. Anyone?
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

WillParks wrote:
Has anyone heard the extent of the knee injury suffered by Ryan Broyles? I hope it is something less severe than a ligament tear. Anyone?
Think it was the same knee he injured in college.

Anybody know anymore injured RB's or WR's we can draft in the 2nd??? We could really use another.
davisblack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

Anybody know anymore injured RB's or WR's we can draft in the 2nd??? We could really use another.

Marcus Lattimore will be the pick for sure.
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
qball8001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

I could live with that.
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

qball8001 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

I could live with that.
I'd kill a random puppy
qball8001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
qball8001 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

I could live with that.
I'd kill a random puppy

Embarassed I like puppies though. Honestly, just go defense the entire way down the draft. But, we need to take a wr in the third... just saying.
LionsFan630

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

He hurt the other knee based on reports. Lions seem pretty concerned about it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

LionsFan630 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

No sweat, Mayhew's specialty.

1st- Tavon Austin
2nd- Eddie Lacy

Mayhew's gonna fix this offense if it's the last thing he does
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
LionsFan630 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
WillParks wrote:

No sweat, Mayhew's specialty.

1st- Tavon Austin
2nd- Eddie Lacy

2ndGSOT!! I'd do it.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:

I hope so. Lack of offensive execution is one of the main reasons why we've lost this many close games.

Team Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:

I hope so. Lack of offensive execution is one of the main reasons why we've lost this many close games.
We need our Marshall Faulk back.
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew

R.I.P. Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:

I know right?

We can worry about those 470 yards and 35 points later. Can't fix all our needs at once.
TL-TwoWinsAway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:

I know right?

We can worry about those 470 yards and 35 points later. Can't fix all our needs at once.

Well, you can address both.

It doesn't matter how many picks have been invested into the offense in the past. It ONLY matters how good the roster is now. If they feel another WR is needed, and is BPA, they should draft him. Period. Same with most other positions.

Since we have more than one draft pick, we could obtain plenty of quality talent. That would be my preference.

Team Stylish
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:

I know right?

It doesn't matter how many picks have been invested into the offense in the past. It ONLY matters how good the roster is now. If they feel another WR is needed, and is BPA, they should draft him. Period. Same with most other positions.

Since we have more than one draft pick, we could obtain plenty of quality talent. That would be my preference.
I know, you're absolutely correct. Drafting Broyles was brilliant.....for about 2-3 games. It's not Mayhew's fault that these injury-riddled collegiate players he drafts keep getting hurt in the pros. It's not Mayhew's fault that he couldn't find any legit options at safety, knowing very well our situation at the position was desperate coming into the season.

We made the playoffs last season, the coaches proved themselves then. So what if we only win 4-5 games this year. So what if we watch the team blunder away 7-8 games this season, Stafford has been flawless. Gotta love his completion percentage going backwards, and his QB rating 15 points less than a season ago. Let's get this guy another WR!
LionsFan630

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryan Broyles Knee Injury Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
stylish313 wrote:

I know right?

I know, you're absolutely correct. Drafting Broyles was brilliant.....for about 2-3 games. It's not Mayhew's fault that these injury-riddled collegiate players he drafts keep getting hurt in the pros. It's not Mayhew's fault that he couldn't find any legit options at safety, knowing very well our situation at the position was desperate coming into the season.

We made the playoffs last season, the coaches proved themselves then. So what if we only win 4-5 games this year. So what if we watch the team blunder away 7-8 games this season, Stafford has been flawless. Gotta love his completion percentage going backwards, and his QB rating 15 points less than a season ago. Let's get this guy another WR!

Doesn't help Stafford's completion percentage when we lead the league in drops. We had like 34 or something ridiculous going in, probably closer to 40 now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: