Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BREAKING NEWS: Dockett and Rhodes In Fight After Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
JohnnyV wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
khodder wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
Im sure it wasn't just his actions during the game. But also his snarky actions on twitter.

But this could go very very bad. Dockett could become bad for the locker room .

The issue now is the money. There are big cap ramifications to getting rid of Darnell. But the downside of having him around this team, in this kind of a mood, could be worse.

That's exactly the situation we're in, 100%.

Very disappointed in Darnell. Flat out, he's wrong on this. Coach tells you to do something to try and help your team get back in the football game, you do it. His reluctance to follow orders isn't surprising, that's the kind of guy he's been for years but that doesn't make it any less disappointing to me.

All you heard when he signed his extension was the he was all about the team and carrying on the birdgang touch etc, etc.

Still has a lot of growing up to do it seems. I agree with Khodder on the money situation. We have Calais who we all consider near elite when it comes to 3-4 ends. WIlliams has emerged while Carter is more than capable. Depth is a concern but Dockett's money could be used anywhere on the offensive side.

I love Darnell but it could get interesting this off season. If Ray is incharge, heads may fly.

Bolded: I'm confused, what does that mean? You mean could have been used, like past tense?

Once it's cleared. Bad wording. Cap hit this off season, but in future ones.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyV wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
JohnnyV wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
khodder wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
Im sure it wasn't just his actions during the game. But also his snarky actions on twitter.

But this could go very very bad. Dockett could become bad for the locker room .

The issue now is the money. There are big cap ramifications to getting rid of Darnell. But the downside of having him around this team, in this kind of a mood, could be worse.

That's exactly the situation we're in, 100%.

Very disappointed in Darnell. Flat out, he's wrong on this. Coach tells you to do something to try and help your team get back in the football game, you do it. His reluctance to follow orders isn't surprising, that's the kind of guy he's been for years but that doesn't make it any less disappointing to me.

All you heard when he signed his extension was the he was all about the team and carrying on the birdgang touch etc, etc.

Still has a lot of growing up to do it seems. I agree with Khodder on the money situation. We have Calais who we all consider near elite when it comes to 3-4 ends. WIlliams has emerged while Carter is more than capable. Depth is a concern but Dockett's money could be used anywhere on the offensive side.

I love Darnell but it could get interesting this off season. If Ray is incharge, heads may fly.

Bolded: I'm confused, what does that mean? You mean could have been used, like past tense?

Once it's cleared. Bad wording. Cap hit this off season, but in future ones.

If we really do kick Darnell to the curb, I'd be very comfortable with Carter taking over full-time. As said, though, very disappointed with Dockett's behavior - hardly mature, professional, etc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: