Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postgame: W 23-14, 8-4, Crosby > Walsh
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4465
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
good win guys. I'm sorry you had to watch the disaster that is Christian Ponder.

but the refs still call everything your way.

later. see ya week 17!


Steelers and Vikings fan?

Once you have an ounce of credibility I'll take you seriously.

Laughing
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4465
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
good win guys. I'm sorry you had to watch the disaster that is Christian Ponder.

but the refs still call everything your way.

later. see ya week 17!


The refs were so awesome not calling all the holding the Vikings were doing. Such a stellar job by them to not do that for us.


Facemasks*.

The interception was awful but aside from that, it was largely "in favor" of Minnesota. But who cares?
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WIsportsfan


Joined: 25 Jul 2011
Posts: 2780
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just find it funny to come in here whining about the refs, when they missed lots of calls, yet your team still couldn't win.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skywindO2


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 14364
Location: Minneapolis, MN
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
good win guys. I'm sorry you had to watch the disaster that is Christian Ponder.

but the refs still call everything your way.

later. see ya week 17!


The refs were so awesome not calling all the holding the Vikings were doing. Such a stellar job by them to not do that for us.


Facemasks*.

The interception was awful but aside from that, it was largely "in favor" of Minnesota. But who cares?

The refs didn't favor either team by a significant enough margin to be worth mentioning to be honest.

Packers just whooped.

Good game, please rest your starts week 17 for a fair match. Wait, you practically did this game too. Sad
_________________

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4465
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for handling it well. Week 17 will be fun, as always.

On a side note, what a game KC played this afternoon for Crennel and Pioli after all that happened.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramonesfan


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 1696
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
good win guys. I'm sorry you had to watch the disaster that is Christian Ponder.

but the refs still call everything your way.

later. see ya week 17!


The refs were so awesome not calling all the holding the Vikings were doing. Such a stellar job by them to not do that for us.


Facemasks*.

The interception was awful but aside from that, it was largely "in favor" of Minnesota. But who cares?

The refs didn't favor either team by a significant enough margin to be worth mentioning to be honest.

Packers just whooped.

Good game, please rest your starts week 17 for a fair match. Wait, you practically did this game too. Sad
Boom! Lots of classy Vikings fans, both in the forums and the cities today. Hope this continues week 17.

First place smells pretty good, lets hope our injuries stop piling up and we can go full blast against the Loins next week.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4465
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike McCarthy:
Quote:
Lang's injury not serious, according to doctor's preliminary report.

Quote:
We need Mason Crosby. He's going to kick game winning FGs for us. I watch him practice, believe in him. That won't change.

_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pack4life7


Joined: 09 Jan 2007
Posts: 3267
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That #2 seed sure would tie the room together...
_________________
Ted brought us Clay

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo


Same Old Jay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
McCarroll21


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 2812
Location: FL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
good win guys. I'm sorry you had to watch the disaster that is Christian Ponder.

but the refs still call everything your way.

later. see ya week 17!


Steelers and Vikings fan?

Once you have an ounce of credibility I'll take you seriously.

Laughing


Laughing

I have a friend of a friend that does this. Cheering for two teams is one of the dumbest things in the world to me. If you have two teams, you have zero teams.
_________________


Thrillhouse wrote:
Our QB is overrated? Have fun watching him polish his overrated rings and trophies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3736
Location: Down the road from NFL Films
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Training Camp Barclay took a few reps at C. I had a picture of him snapping to Coleman.
_________________
justo wrote:
Bostick drove a guy 12 yards and finished off with a pancake and I'm not sure where my pants went.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 4465
Location: Evanston, IL
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burnett is so inconsistent. Flashes like he did this week, then disappears against New York-caliber teams.

What are your thoughts on the role Shields will play upon his return? That's quite the interesting dilemma Capers is faced with (for the better, though).

I see him playing behind House and Hayward for the foreseeable future. I just hope his return comes sooner than later so he can be 100% going into the playoff run.
_________________
Simian07:
Quote:
I'd argue Jordy is probably around the 30th-40th best receiver in the NFL, maybe 50th.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13386
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude maybe Shields leaves and we net a DP. Put a 2nd round tender on him so that someone takes him instead of paying the kid? Woodson/Williams/House/Hayward could be the DC next year at the position.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Arodsmightybelt


Joined: 20 Dec 2010
Posts: 2083
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
Training Camp Barclay took a few reps at C. I had a picture of him snapping to Coleman.


oh very good. makes me a happy panda to hear that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RashaanSalaami


Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 29875
Location: Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Burnett is so inconsistent. Flashes like he did this week, then disappears against New York-caliber teams.

What are your thoughts on the role Shields will play upon his return? That's quite the interesting dilemma Capers is faced with (for the better, though).

I see him playing behind House and Hayward for the foreseeable future. I just hope his return comes sooner than later so he can be 100% going into the playoff run.


They absolutely cannot take Casey Hayward out of the equation. He's been nothing but consistent this year. I understand why they started House over him in NY to matchup against Nicks, but he has to be on the field. He hasn't shown anything to make us believe he isn't up for any challenge yet. If it were me, I'd move House down to dime corner with a combination of Hayward and Shields starting/playing nickel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
.flash


Joined: 24 Jun 2010
Posts: 2977
Location: <- Coast
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Dude maybe Shields leaves and we net a DP. Put a 2nd round tender on him so that someone takes him instead of paying the kid? Woodson/Williams/House/Hayward could be the DC next year at the position.
The Packers would be stupid to let Shields go. I doubt he's going to outprice himself to us and he's a young corner with a very bright future ahead of him. Losing his speed on the boundary has been terrible for us. Not so sure Woodson comes back next season and its not possible to have too many good DB's.

As for the game, it was ugly as I expected. This team, with these kind of injuries, is going to have a lot of struggles ahead of them. Hopefully we get some guys back next week. Great to get the run game going. Maybe Rodgers won't have to carry the weight of the entire team from now on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group