Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buster Skrine quietly having a very strong season.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
The issue with skrine are like the issues with many other players on the team, young developing players forced into starting roles before they are ready.

That's how I feel as well. But really, how else do they get experience?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
This game today is making this thread that much funnier.

We end up winning. He has a solid 4 plays as the nickle & your crabbing on a 5th rounder. He played good today.

No he didn't. Gave up a TD and took a 15 yard penalty on ST, also gave up probably 6 catches.

ok, then who gave up the other 28 catches and the other passing TD?

and hey, maybe you can explain why the rookie safety broke to the other side of the field at the start of that TD play?

What does it matter, if he just stays on his feet he can make a tackle and we aren't having this discussion. Guy is a bad #3 and shouldn't be playing even a 1/4 of the snaps he does on D. Everyone talks about getting a CB in the offseason. If that is a CB to replace Skrine, than I agree, guy is embarrassing.

The other passing TD may have been Skrine's fault as well, it was a prevent zone with :01 on the clock. Guess watching the game helps... Laughing
Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

We end up winning. He has a solid 4 plays as the nickle & your crabbing on a 5th rounder. He played good today.

No he didn't. Gave up a TD and took a 15 yard penalty on ST, also gave up probably 6 catches.

and hey, maybe you can explain why the rookie safety broke to the other side of the field at the start of that TD play?

What does it matter, if he just stays on his feet he can make a tackle and we aren't having this discussion. Guy is a bad #3 and shouldn't be playing even a 1/4 of the snaps he does on D. Everyone talks about getting a CB in the offseason. If that is a CB to replace Skrine, than I agree, guy is embarrassing.

The other passing TD may have been Skrine's fault as well, it was a prevent zone with :01 on the clock. Guess watching the game helps... Laughing

Then watch the game next time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Sad troll attempt is sad bro. Rolling Eyes
Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

So if you ask me to watch the game, that's NOT trolling, but if I ask you it's trolling???

Anyway, you really need to learn a little bit about coverage before you criticize how a DB plays.

For instance, if the DB thinks he has safety help, then he may be more likely to attack the ball.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

So if you ask me to watch the game, that's NOT trolling, but if I ask you it's trolling???

Anyway, you really need to learn a little bit about coverage before you criticize how a DB plays.

For instance, if the DB thinks he has safety help, then he may be more likely to attack the ball.

sorry bro, i'll bro harder next time bro. kk?
Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Do you ever talk about football?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
BocaRatonBrown1 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on you guys.

You don't agree

Don't make it personal

You are both good posters, don't get the Mods involved again.

We need to stay strong in the Lulz.

Very Happy

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not great, but few teams have nickle/Dime corners who are good at matching up against 1's and 2's. I think he has a place on this team, just not as a starter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
He's not great, but few teams have nickle/Dime corners who are good at matching up against 1's and 2's. I think he has a place on this team, just not as a starter
Wonder how much the Browns would of used skrine if patterson's high ankle sprain didn't happen?

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:

Yes, he does match up well against many slot receivers and outside recevers. His biggest problems have come against bigger, more physical recevers, and that tends to be the opposing #1 or #2 receiver.

I think he is a pretty average example of a #3 guy, and could develop into a very good #3 guy.

But I don't want this guy starting either.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Yes, he does match up well against many slot receivers and outside recevers. His biggest problems have come against bigger, more physical recevers, and that tends to be the opposing #1 or #2 receiver.

I think he is a pretty average example of a #3 guy, and could develop into a very good #3 guy.

But I don't want this guy starting either.

Bingo, Bango, Bongo.....I agree. He could be a strong 3, but not the guy I want as a 1 or 2.

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: