Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT:Panthers @ Chiefs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOP:
Carolina: 22 minutes
Chiefs: 35 minutes

I'm not that upset about losing this game. Cam played well which is really what I'd prefer to see. Winning would be nice but it doesn't really change anything.

Give him a real offensive line and a run game that can put a RB over 100 yards for once and this offense is fine with him at QB.

Draft a DT as well.
fraziafraze07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I don't see why I'm getting flamed for this.

I'm not pinning the loss on the offense at all. I was just pointing it out as a microcosm of our entire season.

Rich7sena wrote:
Someone's going HAM on the button in Buffalo Wild Wings.
yesweCAM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady Quinn's stats today: 19-23 for 201 yards, 2 TD's and 0 Int.

We made a scrub who wouldn't be starting on any other team look like Tom Brady today. I'm sick of our defense letting no name players look like the next greatest coming. Andre Brown, Bryce Brown, Brady Quinn. pathetic
iknowcool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, 5 weeks later of more incompetence, now does everyone officially agree Rivera deserves no shot in hell of staying here next year?

I've never been more PO'd about a loss... and this was a meaningless game, which tells you how much we should have won the game. Defense suddenly turns to crap against Quinn and co. Defense had a lucky couple of weeks it seems because we can't do anything in the 4th quarter or whenever our offense is competent. Only 2 times we've beaten starting QBs with Rivera (Freeman, Brees) and both were because Bucs had given up and 2, Saints were a completely different team due to shoddy coaching.

Gosh, I've never seen a coach as bad as him.
Panthers11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if we got that pass to Olsen before.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am really starting to get tired of our franchise being one of the laughing stocks of the NFL we really need to make big moves this offseason
Moody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesweCAM wrote:
Brady Quinn's stats today: 19-23 for 201 yards, 2 TD's and 0 Int.

We made a scrub who wouldn't be starting on any other team look like Tom Brady today. I'm sick of our defense letting no name players look like the next greatest coming. Andre Brown, Bryce Brown, Brady Quinn. pathetic

It's all consistency. They always play up or down to their opponent.

Rivera has never beaten a good team and he's lost to a ton of bad ones.
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get some cap space (somehow)
Draft/Pick up FA O-lineman
Draft/Pick up FA D-lineman
???
Profit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Panthers are without question the most poorly coached team in the NFL. Outside of the fact that they cannot stop the run and have done nothing in the draft or FA to beef up their DL, they make poor mental decisions throughout the course of the game. Bridges jumps on 3rd and 2. Punt. Hands to the face after stopping them on 3rd down, they end up scoring. Taking a timeout on 3rd and 1 in the second half. It's 3 freaking feet!!! Give it to one of your million dollar backs! Could have used that TO in the 4th, eh? Getting a personal foul when you need to get the ball back, penalty leads to a FG. I can live with physical mistakes, but it's painful to watch this team b/c they are mentally weak. I am sorry Rivera, you are coaching your last 4 games as an NFL head coach. Cam is still progressing, but needs to understand that throwing the ball away is ok. Luke is a baller, Hardy and Johnson are good... that's about it. Oh, yea... nice hands LaFell...
Toughguy77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbrown2699 wrote:
The Panthers are without question the most poorly coached team in the NFL. Outside of the fact that they cannot stop the run and have done nothing in the draft or FA to beef up their DL, they make poor mental decisions throughout the course of the game. Bridges jumps on 3rd and 2. Punt. Hands to the face after stopping them on 3rd down, they end up scoring. Taking a timeout on 3rd and 1 in the second half. It's 3 freaking feet!!! Give it to one of your million dollar backs! Could have used that TO in the 4th, eh? Getting a personal foul when you need to get the ball back, penalty leads to a FG. I can live with physical mistakes, but it's painful to watch this team b/c they are mentally weak. I am sorry Rivera, you are coaching your last 4 games as an NFL head coach. Cam is still progressing, but needs to understand that throwing the ball away is ok. Luke is a baller, Hardy and Johnson are good... that's about it. Oh, yea... nice hands LaFell...

Hmm well said Applause
fraziafraze07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that there is something to be said for continuity, so you wouldn't normally want to fire a coach midseason, but is there really any reason why Rivera shouldn't be let go tomorrow? The next four games aren't going to show as anything else.

Rich7sena wrote:
Someone's going HAM on the button in Buffalo Wild Wings.
Moody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fraziafraze07 wrote:
I know that there is something to be said for continuity, so you wouldn't normally want to fire a coach midseason, but is there really any reason why Rivera shouldn't be let go tomorrow? The next four games aren't going to show as anything else.

I think it shakes things up but doesn't change things.

This season is done and the defense lost its progress with Ron going down. I'm optimistic they can be a defense we can win with if they can stop the run.

Cam's progress is the most important aspect of the next four games.
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fraziafraze07 wrote:

If I were JRich, I would fire Rivera as soon as he stepped off the plane. Give one of either Sean or Chud the Head Coach title for the remainder of the season. IMO

Kiltman on sig
2011 OROY Winner - Cam Newton
2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly
2013 DPOY Winner - Luke Kuechly
2014 OROY Watch - Kelvin Benjamin
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we just lost to the chiefs......that in and of itself should be enough to get a whole bunch of people fired. it def gets me less interested in this team. pathetic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
we just lost to the chiefs......that in and of itself should be enough to get a whole bunch of people fired. it def gets me less interested in this team. pathetic

If we played two days ago I would have said the same thing, but you cannot deny will power had a huge roll in this game. Lets be honest, the Chiefs would have done anything to get this win. I tip my hat to them on a very well played game we just have to focus on next week and the rest of the season.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: