Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans vs. Texans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justing101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niznag74 wrote:
1st game I was able to go to in Tenn. Had a lot of fun even with the loss. Before the game started I got there to get some of the players to sign a football I had with me, the most interesting thing that morning was Jared Cook came over to sign and was talking about some offense changes. Seems like the plan is to get him a lot more looks each game. He got a lot this game, wish they could have turned out better. Other then that I took notice that the WR are having a real hard time getting any space down field. Even with Jake running around to buy more time they couldn't get open for him. It was really hard to watch him keep working so hard and not getting any help at all.

On a side note, I got a lot of plays to sign, Tommie Campbell, Jared Cook, Jake Locker, Jason McCourty, Derrick Morgan, Coty Sensabaugh, Craig Stevens, Alterraun Verner, Kendall Wright, Collin Mooney, and Munchak came over too. All of them signed pretty many, but only McCourty, Verner, and Locker signed for everyone there that wanted one. Alot of the players wouldn't sign at all like Griff, CJ, Wimbley, and Roos. Alot of the people there said that CJ never signs and is a real jerk when they ask him too. Most of them just walk away and don't look over. They all looked pretty tired and let down over the loss, but some of them talked to you and were real nice like McCourty. Britt also came out and signed a bunch on the way to his car, but I missed him. The coolest part was Wright had me throw him my ball over the fence to sign it for me.

Overall, it was a really cool trip, but wish we could have won. We sure had a lot of chances there in the end.

A lot of players have it in the contract that they have to sign autographs and some do not have it in their contracts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Niznag74 wrote:
1st game I was able to go to in Tenn. Had a lot of fun even with the loss. Before the game started I got there to get some of the players to sign a football I had with me, the most interesting thing that morning was Jared Cook came over to sign and was talking about some offense changes. Seems like the plan is to get him a lot more looks each game. He got a lot this game, wish they could have turned out better. Other then that I took notice that the WR are having a real hard time getting any space down field. Even with Jake running around to buy more time they couldn't get open for him. It was really hard to watch him keep working so hard and not getting any help at all.

On a side note, I got a lot of plays to sign, Tommie Campbell, Jared Cook, Jake Locker, Jason McCourty, Derrick Morgan, Coty Sensabaugh, Craig Stevens, Alterraun Verner, Kendall Wright, Collin Mooney, and Munchak came over too. All of them signed pretty many, but only McCourty, Verner, and Locker signed for everyone there that wanted one. Alot of the players wouldn't sign at all like Griff, CJ, Wimbley, and Roos. Alot of the people there said that CJ never signs and is a real jerk when they ask him too. Most of them just walk away and don't look over. They all looked pretty tired and let down over the loss, but some of them talked to you and were real nice like McCourty. Britt also came out and signed a bunch on the way to his car, but I missed him. The coolest part was Wright had me throw him my ball over the fence to sign it for me.

Overall, it was a really cool trip, but wish we could have won. We sure had a lot of chances there in the end.

A lot of players have it in the contract that they have to sign autographs and some do not have it in their contracts.

I had 20 autographs when i went in Oct lets see if i can remember all 20 1)Hasselbeck 2)Locker 3)Bitt 4)Hawkins 5)Wright 6)Cook 7)Thompson Cool Stewart 9)Roos 10)Otto 11)Marks 12)Ayers 13)Witherspoon 14)Brown 15)McCourty 16)Verner 17)Campbell 18)Mouton 19)Griffin 20)Sensabaugh i thought i had 19 but guess i had 20 i was satisfied though i guess the only player that i wanted that didnt sign was McCarthy but i still had fun would of been better if we won and i didnt have to change flights and leave the same day as the game to avoid hurricane Sandy

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
Niznag74

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
Niznag74 wrote:

Did he drop it? Smile

Nope, I was gonna make a joke about it to him, but I thought he might not sign then so I didn't.

I feel that they should all sign, I mean you don't have to sign every single thing here, but sign at least 10 things each game. I also guess it comes down to the day and how they are feeling after the game. Titans fan 617 said he got Roos, but when I called out his name to ask him to sign he just kept walking to his car. I guess with his knee being banged up he just wanted to head home. I wanted to get Hass, but didn't see him in the morning and left before he came out after the game. The only one I missed that I really wanted that I saw was Britt. All the others I wanted to get to sign that I didn't get I didn't see. I felt like I did pretty good with 11 for my first trip. Next time I go I know what to do now and can get more.
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britt was excused from practice for being late. Mad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:

Glennon said it was an excused absence. Must have been family issues or something similar, everything is fine.
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
justing101 wrote:

Glennon said it was an excused absence. Must have been family issues or something similar, everything is fine.

yeah, my bad. Embarassed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: