Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KG's Too Early Offseason...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind the Delmas signing though would prefer William Moore or Jairus Byrd.

- Matthews would be a great pick, honestly I would be fine with any of the 3 (Joeckel, Matthews, LeWan) in that order for me.

- Would rather have Terrence Williams or Chance Warmack with 2nd 1st Rder.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Richardson would be a great pick and my mock I was writing has both Jake Mathews and Sheldon Richardson in the first round. I feel we need more elite lineman for our rotaition. We have good starters but I feel our backups are lacking talent. Yesterday was an exception with Hayes and Sims stepping up. I feel that these two picks should shore up both lines for good!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
I think Richardson would be a great pick and my mock I was writing has both Jake Mathews and Sheldon Richardson in the first round. I feel we need more elite lineman for our rotaition. We have good starters but I feel our backups are lacking talent. Yesterday was an exception with Hayes and Sims stepping up. I feel that these two picks should shore up both lines for good!

I agree Richardson would be a good option, however next year we may have the option of going for extra value; however Langford is more than rotational at the position, Warmack would be just as good a prospect if not better and along with Matthews would make our below average line a top 3-5 O-Line unit within 3 years. The difference between Warmack/Williams and the next guy on our Depth Chart vs Richardson and Langford is much more astounding if you ask me.

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Wouldn't mind the Delmas signing though would prefer William Moore or Jairus Byrd.

Yah, I'm not sure either one of Moore or Byrd get away from their current team though. I'm a huge William Moore fan, going back to his Mizzou days...

IDOG_det on the sig...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: