Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Curtis Modkins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to see him as our OC?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Fire the whole staff
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Curtis Modkins Reply with quote

Former: RB's coach Georgia Tech 2003-2007
- RB's coach Kansas City Chiefs 2008
- RB's coach Arizona Cardinals 2009

Current: Offensive Coordinator/ RB's coach Buffalo Bills 2010-present

Modkins has been with the Bills since Chan Gailey became our Head Coach, and he has been with Gailey for almost 10 years except for the season he spent with Arizona. His RB's have had a lot of success under him

2003: Pj Daniels lead ACC in rushing yards
2006,2007: Tashard Choice lead ACC in rushing yards
2008: Larry Johnson rushed for 874 yards in 12 games for 5tds on an average of 4.5 YPC
2009: Arizona Cardinals rushed for 1,494 yards, which was the most the team had produced since 04.
- the Cards averaged 4.1 YPC on the season
- they rushed for 16 tds, good enough for 5th in the NFC
- Rookie RB Beanie Wells tied for first among rookies with 7 rushing tds. He also ran for 793 yards.

We all know what he has done with Freddy, Spiller and even Choice here in Buffalo since joining the staff in 2010. I personally would like to see Modkins have complete control of the offense on gameday. Gailey and him can still put the gameplan in together during the week, but if Gailey focuses on game situation only and Modkins has the keys to this offense it may be for the better of the whole team.

We want to be a running team and having Modkins call the plays will probably push it to 60-40 in favour of the run which IMO would be great for this offense. This would take heat of Gailey and he did say when he came on board that he wouldn't be calling plays forever. Thoughts?

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: