Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ESPN REPORT: Chiefs player commits suicide at team facility
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BNich0622

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless, RIP to the woman that was kid and thoughts/prayers are with the families and friends affected. Truly a sad story.

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole story is tragic & disturbing.

I think it's wrong for people to judge so quickly without knowing the details or what he might have been going through.

Reading things like this saddens me for the families of those involved.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:

I think it's wrong for people to judge so quickly without knowing the details or what he might have been going through.

Its unfair to judge him for killing himself without the details maybe, but murdering somebody else, in front of their mother no less, is inexcusable- I don't care what the details are.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
oakdb36

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:

Its unfair to judge him for killing himself without the details maybe, but murdering somebody else, in front of their mother no less, is inexcusable- I don't care what the details are.

No one is excusing him for that. He didn't find excuses for himself either. He just took his own life when he realized what he had done. That's just sad.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:

No one is excusing him for that. He didn't find excuses for himself either. He just took his own life when he realized what he had done. That's just sad.

I know nobody is excusing him for it, but to say we shouldn't judge the guy for murdering his girlfriend without knowing the details? IDK, I just don't agree with that.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Professor Oak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:

I never said what he did (if true) is excusable whatsoever. I simply said it's wrong to pass judgement or make assumptions on something before all of the information is released.

Like I said, the whole situation is truly tragic.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad they won today. Good for Romeo
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS sickens me. They acted as if Belcher killing himself was the worst part of the ordeal. The guy murdered his girlfriend in front of her family. They only mentioned later that she lost her life. Thats BS. I understand guys in the locker room knowing him but what he did was cowardly and should not be forgotten. Feelings go out the Chiefs family, her family and the now parentless child.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Speed_Wrench

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
CBS sickens me. They acted as if Belcher killing himself was the worst part of the ordeal. The guy murdered his girlfriend in front of her family. They only mentioned later that she lost her life. Thats BS. I understand guys in the locker room knowing him but what he did was cowardly and should not be forgotten. Feelings go out the Chiefs family, her family and the now parentless child.

CBS needs to take a long hard look at themselves for cunducting themselves in that manner. Usually the simplest explanation accounts for the most amount of truth, an argument between him and his girlfriend got out of hand and he went way over the top, he obviously couldn't handle what was gonna happen next in his life so he decided to end it, simple as that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: