Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ESPN REPORT: Chiefs player commits suicide at team facility
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
autumwind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to find words in the wake of a tragedy like this. I pray for the daughter, friends, and family of both him and his girlfriend.
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.....so sad. I really feel for the families, the team, and the individuals involved. Crying or Very sad

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coward. I don't know the extent as to why the guy did it but I'm shocked as to the way he did it. Taking his girlfriends life and then his. I don't know how the Chiefs move on from this.

Prayers go out to their families and the baby. Wow.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
macklemore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the chiefs are guaranteed a win now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Coward. I don't know the extent as to why the guy did it but I'm shocked as to the way he did it. Taking his girlfriends life and then his. I don't know how the Chiefs move on from this.

Prayers go out to their families and the baby. Wow.

Yea, total coward. Not only did he kill someone else, but he did so in front of her mother, orphaned their child, and killed himself in front of his coach??? My thoughts go out to those affected, but not him. He ruined, messed up a lot of people's lives with that move.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who thinks this dude is an utterly worthless piece of ish. I have absolutely no remorse nor do I feel sorry for him. In fact, in a way, I'm glad he's no longer a threat to anyone else. I just feel bad for his girl's family, his family for him instantly ruining their name, the coaches and players who witnessed it and most importantly that poor little girl.

Is it bad that it bothers me when I read "RIP Belcher"?..... really?? RIP to a murderer? No thanks. RIH is more suitable.

PM sig requests.
macklemore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who thinks this dude is an utterly worthless piece of ish. I have absolutely no remorse nor do I feel sorry for him. In fact, in a way, I'm glad he's no longer a threat to anyone else. I just feel bad for his girl's family, his family for him instantly ruining their name, the coaches and players who witnessed it and most importantly that poor little girl.

Is it bad that it bothers me when I read "RIP Belcher"?..... really?? RIP to a murderer? No thanks. RIH is more suitable.

whats the difference between RIP Belcher or RIP to a veteran? murder is murder, amirite?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

whats the difference between RIP Belcher or RIP to a veteran? murder is murder, amirite?

Is this convo continued, this thread will be locked so I am not going to go forth. I will just say you're entitled to your opinion and good day.

PM sig requests.
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

+1

But it just saddens me that he reached a breaking point and did all of this. I still feel sorry for him. More so for the families.

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
BNich0622

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Seau only took his own life, and did it away from others. This guy destroyed and probably F'd up some people for good emotionally/psychologically. Coward is right.

Still sad that it got to this point and couldn't reach out. I had a friend commit suicide when we were sophomores in HS. To this day I still ask myself why couldn't you have just asked for help?

Thanks to RaiderX for the sig
bitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

+1
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently his girlfriend was either pregnant with another man's kid or their current child was someone else's, no excuse to commit such a crime, but that was the apparent reason he did what he did.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

I legitimately feel sorry for you if you think those are comparable situations, but this board isn't really the place for that discussion.

mission27 wrote:
I like all different kinds of vines, including that one

#JDI
RaiderX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BNich0622 wrote:
At least Seau only took his own life, and did it away from others. This guy destroyed and probably F'd up some people for good emotionally/psychologically. Coward is right.

Still sad that it got to this point and couldn't reach out. I had a friend commit suicide when we were sophomores in HS. To this day I still ask myself why couldn't you have just asked for help?

I still find the Seau situation peculiar. But regardless tragic.

Suicide is the long term solution to a short term problem.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NickButera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
macklemore wrote:

... but this board isn't really the place for that discussion.

Correct. And it stops here.

Let's keep this thread respectful.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: