Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots lose CB Sterling Moore to Cowboys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Patriots lose CB Sterling Moore to Cowboys Reply with quote

Quote:
#Cowboys signed CB Sterling Moore off the #Patriots practice squad to their 53-man active roster.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/274702648026988544
Tom Brady Tribute
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real loss there.
Sciz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much you can do when a PS player is offered the chance to go back to where he played in college. I'm still convinced an injury was affecting his ability to play and that he could be an asset once healthy, but oh well.
tonyto3690

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Not much you can do when a PS player is offered the chance to go back to where he played in college. I'm still convinced an injury was affecting his ability to play and that he could be an asset once healthy, but oh well.

He wasn't phenomenal by any means, but last year he looked like a passable #2 CB, preferably a #4, but he held his own in the playoffs. Not sure why he looked so horrible this year. Maybe it was injury, but to not hear a peep about it from a starter on our SB run is a bit bizarre.

Drew Brees IS the most accurate qb ever

Brees that night:
28/50, 341 yards, 0 TD, 5 INT.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
Sciz wrote:

He wasn't phenomenal by any means, but last year he looked like a passable #2 CB, preferably a #4, but he held his own in the playoffs. Not sure why he looked so horrible this year. Maybe it was injury, but to not hear a peep about it from a starter on our SB run is a bit bizarre.

A passable #2 CB? Really?

I mean, I get that he was better than Antwuan Molden and he had one nice play vs. Lee Evans (though he wouldn't have had to knock the ball out had he not let Evans get by him).

Maybe it's just me, but the guy has never done anything to impress me. He looks like your typical waiver wire/practice squad fodder.
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
Sciz wrote:

A passable #2 CB? Really?

I mean, I get that he was better than Antwuan Molden and he had one nice play vs. Lee Evans (though he wouldn't have had to knock the ball out had he not let Evans get by him).

Maybe it's just me, but the guy has never done anything to impress me. He looks like your typical waiver wire/practice squad fodder.

I feel bad for the kid, because it seemed like if he had at least average athleticism, he'd be a 10-year starter. His anticipation, short memory, playmaking ability were there- it was just painful to watch him backpedal, and try to run with receivers who are simply far faster/quicker than him.

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been real, Sterling. We'll never forget how you ended Lee Evans' career with a flick of your wrist..

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Richter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
It's been real, Sterling. We'll never forget how you ended Lee Evans' career with a flick of your wrist..

Ending careers in a flick of the wrist? Looks like Sterling Moore has something in common with Paul Reubens and Fred Willard.
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

Ending careers in a flick of the wrist? Looks like Sterling Moore has something in common with Paul Reubens and Fred Willard.
You'd think so, but both have gotten plenty of work since their... incidents. Lee Evans, on the other hand.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Tzimisce wrote:

Laughing Niiiiice
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: