Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens vs Steelers GDT - Sponsored in Part by Auntie Anne's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's the most salty item?
New England Waaaaah Chowder
95%
 95%  [ 19 ]
Pittsburgh Saltine Crackers
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
San Diego Sour Dough
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRollinDeyHatin wrote:
Hey guys, long time reader because I actually do find "most" of the fan base who post here pretty knowledgeable, first time posting. When it comes to the Ravens this year I have stopped caring so much about how they win. I know they have problems, play calling, injuries, what looks like their lack of effort at times, but more often then not they have still found ways to win. Just look at the teams that have won the Superbowl in the past 5 years or so, none of them were perfect, they just got it done when they needed to. Besides that if you try to diagnose the Jekyll and Hyde that is our team you'll want to choke somebody more then actually enjoy watching them play football.

Welcome to the forums!

And yeah, I agree with this viewpoint as well. I've also come to the realization that this team is- simply put- one big trollunit... just when you think you've got them pegged: you think the offense is going to carry the defense, the offense has a horrible game and the defense does great... you think the defense is good and then they let up 23 to a Batch led Steelers team... you think Harbaugh is looking good with clock and TO management now... then he blows a challenge and there goes a crucial TO. And I could keep going. As soon as you think you have a sure thing with this team, they quickly prove otherwise.

This team is something that you simply can't hang your hat on anything, yet... you can hang your hat on everything. The unit as a whole is truly enigmatic.

Media can't bank on them because there's not something outside perhaps special teams (for right now) that they can point to, to trumpet our legitimacy. This unit does just enough to get the W... and there's never a usual suspect that we can tend to count on. This is a team, that you just sort of have to have faith in them because... there's nothing tangible that you can really look at and keep you grounded.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In other words - Vegas' worst nightmare.
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRawz11 wrote:
Look at what our fanbase complains about

Flacco
Cam Cameron's playcalling
Offensive line
Defensive Line
Pressure
Wide Receivers and Tight Ends
Secondary
and some John Harbaugh

You would never imagine this team is 9-3. An unimpressive 9-3 I will say. But 9-3 nonetheless.

Its called being spoiled, our fanbase is spoiled as well you would never think we were down to our third qb people call into the radio shows like it should be Pgh 40 the other team zip every week.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
NJ Raven

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Storm wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:

Flacco
Offensive line
Defensive Line
Pressure
Secondary
and some John Harbaugh

You would never imagine this team is 9-3. An unimpressive 9-3 I will say. But 9-3 nonetheless.

Its called being spoiled, our fanbase is spoiled as well you would never think we were down to our third qb people call into the radio shows like it should be Pgh 40 the other team zip every week.

Agreed. I watch the Sunday slate of games with a Jaguar fan, a Ram fan & a Vikings fan. I legit have no reason to complain.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJ Raven wrote:
Mason Storm wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:

Flacco
Offensive line
Defensive Line
Pressure
Secondary
and some John Harbaugh

Agreed. I watch the Sunday slate of games with a Jaguar fan, a Ram fan & a Vikings fan. I legit have no reason to complain.

Yep - as a Ravens fan, when we watch other games we typically don't really feel upset if a certain wins/loses, we watch for enjoyment so we don't pay as close attention to the bad things other teams have. Whereas with our team, we watch in minute detail and can find flaws and make them bigger than they really are.

I'm sure if you took any Ravens fan and made them watch another team and root for them for an entire season, unless they just so happened to pick a top 3 team, they'd find just as many flaws and frustrations.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34

Jump to: