Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

6 Pack. Your favorite 6 Brown's players
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cattleman78 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
you didnt say it had to be current players. Wink

1. James Kevin Mack

2. Ernest Byner

3. Clay Mathews Jr

4. Bernie Kosar

5. Minniefield + Dixon

6. Eric Turner

man, I know Im missing people... hard to name 6. Eric Metcalf is right up there as well... not up the middle of course. Ozzie Newsome should be there but I have hurt feelings with what he has done with the Ravens....

Yeah I met current Browns.

Well then.....

1. Alex Mack
2. Joe Thomas
3. Trent Richardson
4. D'Qwell Jacskon
5. Phil Taylor
6. TJ Ward

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys though I did type in my Top 6. Was using a friends Iphone(too cheap to get one myself) at todays State Championship games, so must have been in hurry and forgot before I hit submit.

Great Division 6 game today btw! Marion Local is a machine and I bet they win 3 straight next year!

1. Joe Thomas
-How can I not pick Joey? He loves fishing and football just like me.

2. Billy Winn
-Hustle all game long and making plays week in and week out.

3. Josh Gordon
-Has shown some big time potential. He can take the top of a defense and still be physical in the middle of the field. He will be great once the game slows for him and he becomes a better route runner.

4. T.J. Ward
-The Warden keeps the order in the middle of the field. Keep bringing the fines NFL because I hope Ward keeps bringing the lumber.

5. Phil Taylor
-I was non to happy about this pick when we first made it, but I will man up and admitt when I am wrong. He seems to be the exact opposite I thought of him coming out. He has shown to work hard and stay in shape while being a force on the field.

6. Chris Gocong
-Because he is the most underappreciated player on the team. He is not flashy in his game. He is not a flashy guy. He doesn't have a flashy name and he wasn't a high draft pick. He doesn't kill it in the stats department but makes and impact on the game we miss right now. There is a reason he was given a big extention. I put him in my top 6 because most everyone else likes to put him in there bottom 6 and thats dead wrong.

Trent Richardson will sky rocket up this list once he mans up and hits a hole on a consistant basis. I know he will its only a matter of time. I also understand he is injured right now but at this point in the season who isn't?

Joe Haden is also on my crap list at least for the rest of the season because his inability to keep himself clean has directly cost of 2 or 3 games. Not over it yet if he helps us end the season on a strong note and helps get us off to a hot start next year then all is forgiven.

Jamison on the sig
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travis B
Trent R
Chris O
Billy W
Jordan N
Jabaal S

See that? It spells Browns!

Really though, tough to pick just 6.

Joe T
DQ
Drill
Cribbs
T-Rich
Mack

Honorable mention: Weeden, Watson, Gordon, Rubin, Taylor, Sheard, Winn, Haden, Ward, Skrine, Hughes, Schwartz, MoMass, Gocong, Brown, Little, Hardesty, Benjamin, Colt and Smelley.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top 6

- Joe Thomas

- Joe Haden

- Ahtyba Rubin

- Alex Mack

- Phil Dawson

- D'Qwell Jackson
HADEN4PREZIDENT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Joe Haden
2. Joe Thomas
3. TJ Ward
4. Phil Taylor
5. D'Qwell Jackson
6. Trent Richardson

^^^Jamison^^^
roger murdock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Joe Haden
2. D'Qwell Jackson
3. Josh Gordon
4. Trent Richardson
5. Phil Taylor
6. Billy Winn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Josh Cribbs

Yeah he sucks now, don't care. Really one of the few guys who has played long enough for me to really grow attach to. He's fearless. He just needs to shut up.

2. Dqwell Jackson

I recognize that he's not the best MLB in the league, hell he might even be average. I just love the way he plays for his size. He looks like he's 230 but still likes to hit and just seems to know what is happening out there. Leader.

3. Joe Haden

Like the Dqwell reasoning, kid can really tackle for his size. Soooooo scrappy and hard nosed I love it.

3. Phil Dawson

No explanation needed

4. A-ton-a Rubin

Hustles so hard for a fat man. Not really a dominate run stopper of pass rusher, just goes 100% all the time.

5. TJ Ward

Looks to knock somebody out every time he can. Gets us in trouble with the refs sometimes, but I really don't see anybody else on our team intimidating anybody.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: