Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BSH almost done with the year Bucs Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Of all those guys you listed Clayborn and Bowers had more college production. I know you are drafting based off potential, but the point is, we don't know what we are getting with those guys. Id rather sign Michael Johnson and draft corners.

I don't know what to think of the whole Wilson situation, Leach is a proven liar, Wilson is back tracking his story. I do agree with you though, he wouldn't be able to handle Schaino if he is crying about his feelings. Going to change that pick

Your comparing production, you need to watch film and compare that they aren't similar players to Clayborn and Bowers. Bowers and Clayborn rely on their power and strength, most precisely the bull rush.

Guys like Jordan, may not be as strong, but have the speed, technique, quickness, footwork, and pass rush moves to get to the QB.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BSH, what are your thoughts on Banks? I see the tools, but a lack of physicality is evident with him.... to his defense, I haven't looked at him in depth yet.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
BSH, what are your thoughts on Banks? I see the tools, but a lack of physicality is evident with him.... to his defense, I haven't looked at him in depth yet.

I need to watch more tape. Coverage wise I know he's good to go. Would easily be our best cover guy right now. I want to go back and watch Bama game. That will tell me if he's physical or not. Soon as I get my laptop back

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:

I need to watch more tape. Coverage wise I know he's good to go. Would easily be our best cover guy right now. I want to go back and watch Bama game. That will tell me if he's physical or not. Soon as I get my laptop back

agreed, talent wise he definitely has it. in the same place as you, need to see more tape to know where he stands.... I don't think I can take another non-physical corner Laughing Laughing
scottonatable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the draft except the last pick. i would like to use that on either Greg Reid CB former FSU player, has explosive return skills. the only reason why he will be there is because he got kicked off the team and also suffered a knee injury shortly after. or a DT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: