Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 results Updated Official Rams Playoff Push Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We win the rest of our games
-The Seahawks have to lose 2 out of the next 4 (most likely the Rams, and SF, both in Seattle)
-The Redskins have to lose one game (I.e., they can’t go 10-6), same with the Cowboys

Then, we’re in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
-The Seahawks have to lose 2 out of the next 4 (most likely the Rams, and SF, both in Seattle)
-The Redskins have to lose one game (I.e., they can’t go 10-6), same with the Cowboys

Then, we’re in.

Toughest part with a young team is to winning out the rest of the games. We are too inconsistent at times.
Faulk28SJaX39

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:

Then, we’re in.

Toughest part with a young team is to winning out the rest of the games. We are too inconsistent at times.

This is true; however with each win it becomes more and more attainable, the Bills next week is priority no.1, we do that and we are back at .500, with a 3 game winning streak on our back- the train would be picking up some steam by then.

The Vikes game the following week wont be an easy one; however with the way we've played SF this year, I see no reason we can't pull out a win against a less talented team that plays Niner style football.

The Bucs have been very good this year....at times, and others they've been completely beatable. I'm hoping following a 5 game winning streak and at 7-6-1 we can see the light at the end of the tunnel...We play lights out on defense and keep their spark plugs (Martin and Jackson) @ bay, and squek out what I expect to be a very tight win.

Lastly, at 8-6-1 playing the SeaHawks in a 2010 rematch, I see us coming in and finishing off an NFC West sweep....hmmm 1 can hope...

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JLaurinaitis_55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I would love to see us make the playoffs and how its a possibility I just cannot see us winning IN Seattle.. we have not been able to do that in quite a long time.. and that is the toughest place to play for any team on the road, they beat the Packers & Patriots at home and just beat a good Bears team in Chicago. I know we beat them already this year but man its going to be a true test if we win out all the way up till then ..

Welcome to St. Louis Robinson, Donald, Joyner, Gaines, Alexander, Mason, and Sam
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is definitely a long shot for the Rams to make the playoffs, but if we don't I'd like to see them end the Seahawks chances on the last game of the season possibly.

They won't have the "Legion of PEDs" for that game. Sherman and Browner both going to get suspended soon for 4 games.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys messed around with the espn playoff machine at all?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Kinda hard to pick games so far in advanced, but I think can go 3-1 and still make the playoffs. That just me being a homer though probably.

We have to win this week to make anything possible.
Wr80

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLaurinaitis_55 wrote:
As much as I would love to see us make the playoffs and how its a possibility I just cannot see us winning IN Seattle.. we have not been able to do that in quite a long time.. and that is the toughest place to play for any team on the road, they beat the Packers & Patriots at home and just beat a good Bears team in Chicago. I know we beat them already this year but man its going to be a true test if we win out all the way up till then ..

I wanna like you, but you're a Sharks' fan...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: