Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 results Updated Official Rams Playoff Push Thread
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1226
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Week 13 results Updated Official Rams Playoff Push Thread Reply with quote

Hey guys here is the official thread to talk about the Rams playoff push. We can and we will take that last wild card spot. The Teams ahead of us are the Seahawks, Buccaneers, Vikings, Redskins, and Cowboys.

Seahawks - 7-5
Seahawks Schedule
@ Chicago Bears- W 23-17 OT
Arizona Cardinals- Win
@ Buffalo Bills- Win
San Francisco 49ers- Loss
St. Louis Rams- Loss

Buccaneers- 6-6
Buccaneers Schedule
@ Denver Broncos- L 23-31
Philadelphia Eagles- Win
@ New Orleans Saints- Loss
St. Louis Rams- Win
@ Atlanta Falcons- Win
Buccaneers final record- 9-7

Vikings- 6-6
Vikings Schedule
@ Green Bay Packers- L 14-23
Chicago Bears- Loss
@ St. Louis Rams- Loss
@ Houston Texans- Loss
Green Bay Packers- Loss
Vikings final record- 6-10


Cowboys- 6-6
Philadelphia Eagles- W 33-38
@ Cincinnati Bengals- Lose
Pittsburgh Steelers- Lose
New Orleans Saints- Win
@ Washington Redskins- Lose

Redskins- 5-6
Redskins Schedule
New York Giants- Lose
Baltimore Ravens- Lose
@ Cleveland Browns- Win
@ Philadelphia Eagles- Win
Dallas Cowboys- Win

Saint Louis Rams- 5-6-1
San Francisco 49ers- W 16-13
@ Buffalo Bills- Win
Minnesota Vikings- Win
@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Win
@ Seattle Seahawks- Win

Saints- 5-7
@ Atlanta Falcons- L 13-23
@ New York Giants- Lose
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Win
@ Dallas Cowboys- Win
Carolina Panthers- Win


Rams take the last wild card spot. Watch out that tie is going to get us in to the playoffs! I will edit after each week. Lets sticky this so we can watch us propel up the wild card spot each week. If we win this week I feel we have a chance since we have an easy schedule. It is probably going to come down to the last game at Seattle but we will win this time!

UPDATE- Well the Rams pulled off a lucky win yesterday. We have overtaken the Saints in the standings. Hopefully the Redskins lose tonight and we can jump past them two. Successful week boys lets keep grinding. The Seahawks are the only team really scarring me right now. #keep grinding.

-The Seahawks have to lose 2 out of the next 4 (most likely the Rams, and SF, both in Seattle)
-The Redskins have to lose one game (I.e., they can’t go 10-6), same with the Cowboys

Then, we’re in.
_________________


Last edited by Rams4eva92 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4501
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeahhhhhhh thats extremely optimistic there big hitter...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Wr80


Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 492
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooot the amount of hope and dreams are slowly rising. I can't wait to be disappointed!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1226
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark my words the Rams will take the last playoff position. If we win sunday I think we will do it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41909
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OPTIMISTIC KID IS OPTIMISTIC!


GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL SON!!!
_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6556
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
Mark my words the Rams will take the last playoff position. If we win sunday I think we will do it.



_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4501
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:
Mark my words the Rams will take the last playoff position. If we win sunday I think we will do it.




Hahahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1226
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wait and I hope you guys know I called it. I called the Cardinals going to the playoffs two years ago. I am talking about baseball. They made it. I am calling the Rams doing it this year. Calling it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17072
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree. @Seattle is the toughest game left on the schedule. That's all I gotta say about this thread.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xKURTWARNERx


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1390
Location: Bespin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Rams Playoff Push Thread Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
Hey guys here is the official thread to talk about the Rams playoff push. We can and we will take that last wild card spot. The Teams ahead of us are the Seahawks, Buccaneers, Vikings, Redskins, Cowboys, and Saints.

Seahawks - 6-5
Seahawks Schedule
@ Chicago Bears- Loss
Arizona Cardinals- Win
@ Buffalo Bills- Win
San Francisco 49ers- Loss
St. Louis Rams- Loss
Seahawks final record- 8-8

Buccaneers- 6-5
Buccaneers Schedule
@ Denver Broncos- Loss
Philadelphia Eagles- Win
@ New Orleans Saints- Loss
St. Louis Rams- Win
@ Atlanta Falcons- Win
Buccaneers final record- 9-7

Vikings- 6-5
Vikings Schedule
@ Green Bay Packers- Loss
Chicago Bears- Loss
@ St. Louis Rams- Loss
@ Houston Texans- Loss
Green Bay Packers- Loss
Vikings final record- 6-10

Redskins- 5-6
Redskins Schedule
New York Giants- Lose
Baltimore Ravens- Lose
@ Cleveland Browns- Win
@ Philadelphia Eagles- Win
Dallas Cowboys- Win
Redskins Final Record- 8-8

Cowboys- 5-6
Philadelphia Eagles- Win
@ Cincinnati Bengals- Lose
Pittsburgh Steelers- Lose
New Orleans Saints- Win
@ Washington Redskins- Lose
Cowboys final record- 7-9

Saints- 5-6
@ Atlanta Falcons- L 13-23
@ New York Giants- Lose
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Win
@ Dallas Cowboys- Win
Carolina Panthers- Win
Saints final record- 8-8

Saint Louis Rams- 4-6-1
San Francisco 49ers- Win (if we win we are in good position with all winable games).
@ Buffalo Bills- Win
Minnesota Vikings- Win
@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Win
@ Seattle Seahawks- Win
Rams final record- 9-6-1

Rams take the last wild card spot. Watch out that tie is going to get us in to the playoffs! I will edit after each week. Lets sticky this so we can watch us propel up the wild card spot each week. If we win this week I feel we have a chance since we have an easy schedule. It is probably going to come down to the last game at Seattle but we will win this time!



How is thing going to happen?
_________________

Quote:

Ram's Front Office:
"Tye Hill haunts my dreams.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
D9-EM


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 645
Location: St. Louis, MO
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Official Rams Playoff Push Thread Reply with quote

xKURTWARNERx wrote:
How is thing going to happen?


TIE!!! duh... Razz
_________________
Go Rams!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9304
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't the thread be called Rams playoff push? Why does it have to be "official?" And why does it need to be stickied?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45986
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FBrules wrote:
Falcons defeat Saints, dropping the Saints to 5-7 (already has happened).

Rams defeat 49er's, raising the Rams record to 5-6-1.

Packers defeat Vikings, dropping the Vikings to 6-6.

Bears defeat Seahawks, dropping the Seahawks to 6-6.

Broncos defeat Bucs, dropping the Bucs to 6-6.

Eagles defeat Cowboys, dropping the Cowboys to 5-7.

Giants defeat Redskins, dropping the Redskins to 5-7.

The Rams would then control their playoff hopes since they will play the three teams ahead of them for the final playoff spot: Vikings, Bucs, and Seahawks.


But frankly, we have to beat the 49ers for this to have any chance. If we beat SF, maybe, I'll actually consider it at that time. Then again, I have a bad feeling we find a way to lose to Buffalo like we did against every AFCE team this year.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3755
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Official Rams Playoff Push Thread Reply with quote

xKURTWARNERx wrote:
Rams4eva92 wrote:
Hey guys here is the official thread to talk about the Rams playoff push. We can and we will take that last wild card spot. The Teams ahead of us are the Seahawks, Buccaneers, Vikings, Redskins, Cowboys, and Saints.

Seahawks - 6-5
Seahawks Schedule
@ Chicago Bears- Loss
Arizona Cardinals- Win
@ Buffalo Bills- Win
San Francisco 49ers- Loss
St. Louis Rams- Loss
Seahawks final record- 8-8

Buccaneers- 6-5
Buccaneers Schedule
@ Denver Broncos- Loss
Philadelphia Eagles- Win
@ New Orleans Saints- Loss
St. Louis Rams- Win
@ Atlanta Falcons- Win
Buccaneers final record- 9-7

Vikings- 6-5
Vikings Schedule
@ Green Bay Packers- Loss
Chicago Bears- Loss
@ St. Louis Rams- Loss
@ Houston Texans- Loss
Green Bay Packers- Loss
Vikings final record- 6-10

Redskins- 5-6
Redskins Schedule
New York Giants- Lose
Baltimore Ravens- Lose
@ Cleveland Browns- Win
@ Philadelphia Eagles- Win
Dallas Cowboys- Win
Redskins Final Record- 8-8

Cowboys- 5-6
Philadelphia Eagles- Win
@ Cincinnati Bengals- Lose
Pittsburgh Steelers- Lose
New Orleans Saints- Win
@ Washington Redskins- Lose
Cowboys final record- 7-9

Saints- 5-6
@ Atlanta Falcons- L 13-23
@ New York Giants- Lose
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Win
@ Dallas Cowboys- Win
Carolina Panthers- Win
Saints final record- 8-8

Saint Louis Rams- 4-6-1
San Francisco 49ers- Win (if we win we are in good position with all winable games).
@ Buffalo Bills- Win
Minnesota Vikings- Win
@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Win
@ Seattle Seahawks- Win
Rams final record- 9-6-1

Rams take the last wild card spot. Watch out that tie is going to get us in to the playoffs! I will edit after each week. Lets sticky this so we can watch us propel up the wild card spot each week. If we win this week I feel we have a chance since we have an easy schedule. It is probably going to come down to the last game at Seattle but we will win this time!



How is thing going to happen?


Hmmm.... Uhm..... Hmmmm.......
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rams4eva92


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1226
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
FBrules wrote:
Falcons defeat Saints, dropping the Saints to 5-7 (already has happened).

Rams defeat 49er's, raising the Rams record to 5-6-1.

Packers defeat Vikings, dropping the Vikings to 6-6.

Bears defeat Seahawks, dropping the Seahawks to 6-6.

Broncos defeat Bucs, dropping the Bucs to 6-6.

Eagles defeat Cowboys, dropping the Cowboys to 5-7.

Giants defeat Redskins, dropping the Redskins to 5-7.

The Rams would then control their playoff hopes since they will play the three teams ahead of them for the final playoff spot: Vikings, Bucs, and Seahawks.


But frankly, we have to beat the 49ers for this to have any chance. If we beat SF, maybe, I'll actually consider it at that time. Then again, I have a bad feeling we find a way to lose to Buffalo like we did against every AFCE team this year.


Well we did it just. Start believing brother! By the way my brother Donnie Avery killing it in Indianopolis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group