Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Honey Badger to Enter NFL draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haggis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't touch him at all ..talent doesnt matter if he gets suspended for conduct, drugs or whatever
schulman116

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haggis wrote:
Wouldn't touch him at all ..talent doesnt matter if he gets suspended for conduct, drugs or whatever

^^ This is why he will go round 5 at the earliest.....maybe not at all....Alfonzo Dennard...Nebraska/NE Patriots anyone??

3rounder???? hahahahahaa are yall kidding me. This guy is bad news, and would be a locker room cancer....we already have a few of those, we need leaders...not more thugs. He's got talent...no doubt...but its pretty obvious he is too slow/undersized (a 5'9 Laron Landry)....joker/CB blitz packages is all he can do....but not like it matters, he's gonna be in jail soon...count on it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to see him start over Josh Norman.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schulman116 wrote:
haggis wrote:

^^ This is why he will go round 5 at the earliest.....maybe not at all....Alfonzo Dennard...Nebraska/NE Patriots anyone??

3rounder???? hahahahahaa are yall kidding me. This guy is bad news, and would be a locker room cancer....we already have a few of those, we need leaders...not more thugs. He's got talent...no doubt...but its pretty obvious he is too slow/undersized (a 5'9 Laron Landry)....joker/CB blitz packages is all he can do....but not like it matters, he's gonna be in jail soon...count on it.

And the Patriots have always had a way with hard luck cases....The Panthers do not take people like this period.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if we take him after the 3rd around and he gets suspended i can live with that. the payoff is huge if he's a good player. which i think we all can agree he is. and the panthers do have a track record of helping guys get over their issues. moose and smitty anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
if we take him after the 3rd around and he gets suspended i can live with that. the payoff is huge if he's a good player. which i think we all can agree he is. and the panthers do have a track record of helping guys get over their issues. moose and smitty anyone?

Some team will take him in Round 02 like the Patriots with all their picks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: