Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cowboys Pro Bowl Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pro Bowl is a waste of time. The players don't take it seriously and neither do the fans. Having said that, if Jason Witten doesn't get in, then it is a total traveshamockery.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
I haven't really enjoyed the Pro Bowl since they stopped doing the Skills challenges.

Same

Sig courtesy of mack.
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
ware94 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
mco65 wrote:
Being named ALL PRO is a big deal.. Pro Bowl, not so much. I know these games used to mean something to the players but watching the effortless game the last few years has tainted what used to be something cool. I don't plan on watching another pro bowl until something drastic happens....

Personally, I would rather see a college all star team take on the super bowl champion.. like they did a few decades back.. that would be pretty fun to watch.. IMO.

No college team would beat an NFL team if they both played at 100%. I don't care what cast of college "all stars" you assemble. The game would be a blowout.

I believe I heard Golic say on Mike and Mike in the Morning a few weeks back that Vegas did the spread on a Bama/Jaguars game with Jacksonville being 24 point favorites.

And they'd probably win by far more than that. Even the worst team in NFL history, the 2008 Detroit Lions, would mop the floor with the best college football team in the country. The game would not be close.

Agreed - but the 08 Lions vs. the best of the best College Team (all-pro if you will) might have been interesting.

Just the 08 Draft Class vs. the 08 Detroit Lions might have been interesting...

Matt Stafford
LeSean McCoy
Arian Foster
Percy Harvin
Hakeem Nicks
Mike Wallace
Brandon Pettigrew
Sebastian Vollmer
Alex Mack
Max Unger
Andy Levitre
William Beatty

Fili Moala
BJ Raji
Ziggy Hood
Brian Orakpo
Brian Cushing
Rey Maualuga
Clay Matthews
Vontae Davis
Jarius Byrd
Louis Delmas
Sean Smith

Sig courtesy of mack.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: