Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 Broncos(8-3)vs Pirates(6-5)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Outcome
Broncos
92%
 92%  [ 23 ]
Pirates
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Week 13 Broncos(8-3)vs Pirates(6-5) Reply with quote

Week 13 Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Denver Broncos 2:25 MTN

TB DEN
Avg Points 28.2 28.9
Avg Points Allowed 23.1 20.1

TEAM OFFENSE AVERAGE
Total Yards TB 365
DEN 392
Yards Passing TB 244
DEN 288
Yards Rushing TB 122
DEN 104
TEAM DEFENSE AVERAGE
Yards Allowed TB 397
DEN 308
Pass Yds Allowed TB 316
DEN 210
Rush Yds Allowed TB 82
DEN 99

VS

Keys

1. Defend the run, Martin is one of the best running backs in the game not just in the running game but in the passing game as well.

2. Run the ball, Tampa has a weak pass defense but we cannot just come out and throw the ball like we tried against the Chiefs. We need to be able to run the ball and have some more balance in the offense.

3. Limit mistakes, whether it be turnovers, missed kicks or stupid penalties like Woodyard had we have got to cut down on those.

I've said it for weeks now, Tampa Bay scares me the most out of any team we play. We should win we have the better offense, better defense and it's homefield. But Tampa is going to test us.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a tough matchup for the defense. It will be like the matchup with the Texans and Patriots. If the Bucs can find similar success running the ball Freeman should have a good game and Jackson will beat us deep. We have always struggled against him.

On the other side of the ball, Manning could have a huge day. 400+ yards and 3+ TD's is not out of the question. Early points will be key for the Broncos. They must score early and often to keep the pressure off of the defense. Another slow start will be exploited by a good team and they haven't faced a good team in awhile.

Broncos 31
Bucs 16

Broncos pull away late with a defensive TD.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a game which completely depends on us in terms of outcome. If we lose, we will lose because we gave the game away.

We match up well with what we are good at offensively and, conversely, Tampa's bad at defensively. The offensive output of both teams is similar. Freeman-Martin-VJax can cause damage almost just as much as we can with Manning and his receivers and our currently unstable RB situation. Of course Manning is superior to Freeman, but Manning alone will not win this game. That is what I mean by saying that Tampa - in their totality - can score just as well as we can, therefore are dangerous.

It only seems logical that we assume that Manning is absolutely going to smash their secondary. Yet the Broncos have been in somewhat of an offensive funk of modesty lately. If we cannot get rolling on offense the way the matchup suggests we could/should, we lose this game.

In comparison, I am more certain we will win in Baltimore than vs the Bucs. They are more unpredictable.

24-31 Broncos

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be a nail biter. You have a stout run-defense for TB and a weak secondary. I think we should see the same type of gameplan we saw against KC. Establish the pass, run some stretch plays, and control the clock.

Denver: 31
Tampa Bay: 24

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...so confused about this thread.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Drinking before the sunrise will do that Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if Peyton puts up a 40-burger against us. Our pass defense is the epitome of awful. Man or zone, it doesn't matter. I think we'll be fine stopping the run, but Peyton won't need the run game.

Offensively, I don't like our chances of keeping up if Martin can't get going. Our passing offense is almost all downfield passing. Miller could have another three sack game if we can't keep your defense honest.

Overall, I don't have any confidence in our chances of winning this game. I think it will be our first loss by more than a touchdown.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
hibdib31

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Peyton puts up a 40-burger against us. Our pass defense is the epitome of awful. Man or zone, it doesn't matter. I think we'll be fine stopping the run, but Peyton won't need the run game.

Offensively, I don't like our chances of keeping up if Martin can't get going. Our passing offense is almost all downfield passing. Miller could have another three sack game if we can't keep your defense honest.

Overall, I don't have any confidence in our chances of winning this game. I think it will be our first loss by more than a touchdown.

That's the key to the game as I see it. Got to stop this guy!

AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tampa is playing good football right now and they have some young players - notably Freeman and Martin - who I'm looking forward to watching play.

However, this is the kind of game - home game where we're favored - that playoff teams like us should win. I just don't think the Tampa pass defense can contain our passing game and I like how Von and Doom match-up against the Bucs' OTs.

Denver: 34
Tampa Bay: 20

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

This is true, and you are right; but the F*%ck are the Pirates? Maybe he meant the Privates?
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

This is true, and you are right; but the F*%ck are the Pirates? Maybe he meant the Privates?
You love him don't lie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is one of our last two chances this year to do somthing we haven't done yet. Beat a team with a winning record. Confused
bobdevine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Ayres play against Tampa Bay?

Ayres missed practice on Wednesday plus the funeral for his father is on Saturday so it's unclear if he will suit up for the game.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimme the only vote for Tampa. Laughing

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
Will Ayres play against Tampa Bay?

Ayres missed practice on Wednesday plus the funeral for his father is on Saturday so it's unclear if he will suit up for the game.

Fox said he should be with his family. Guy just lost his dad.

If Ayers wants to play this Sunday, Fox will let him, no matter how much practice he got.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: