Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Chiefs vs Panthers: TEAM Victory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dlawilliams


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 313
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the Chiefs rally around this win and end up with 4-5 wins. Then all you "fans" rooting for them to lose can cry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 5666
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a shame that it takes something like this to get some fire out of the team.

If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.

We dont need or want the first pick. Any top 5 will do well enough. The rest of the schedule is winnable, if the offense plays like this. However, 3 of 4 are on the road, and two teams have winning records: Denver and Indy.

@ Cleveland
@ Oakland
Indianapolis
@ Denver

J
_________________


Last edited by onejayhawk on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ArrowheadRage58


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 4085
Location: Hate for the Donkeys is at a mile high
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
Its a shame that it takes something like this to get some fire out of the team.

If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.

J


Oddly enough, it really had nothing to do with the fire...I've seen plenty of fire this year, it was all about QB play today...the defense has certainly had better games.
_________________
49ers Finest wrote:

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 5666
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
Its a shame that it takes something like this to get some fire out of the team.

If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.

J


Oddly enough, it really had nothing to do with the fire...I've seen plenty of fire this year, it was all about QB play today...the defense has certainly had better games.


I am stuck with Red Zone coverage, so I defer. Maybe I should have said focused. The penalties in the box score are fairly light, no INT, no FL, just 1 sack.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.


Oh come on, this was ONE game vs the Panthers defense. Has Quinn ever played like this for us? We do need a new QB and that is not going to change.

And also, some people are acting like it's a bad thing to still want the team to lose now that Belcher killed his girlfriend and himself. Really? So in 10 years, when we missed out on Geno, and our team has still not won a playoff game, we can at least look back and say, "well, at least we won a few games after the Belcher incident." We are a better team than the Browns and Raiders, but I hope that we lose. Can you imagine winning both of those games, and then we keep Crennel and Pioli? That would be a disaster.
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.


Last edited by simonwayne on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21231
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.


Laughing Dude it's one game against one of the league's worst Ds.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chiefs_5627


Joined: 26 Dec 2007
Posts: 3060
Location: 'sconi
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
Its a shame that it takes something like this to get some fire out of the team.

If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.

J


Oddly enough, it really had nothing to do with the fire...I've seen plenty of fire this year, it was all about QB play today...the defense has certainly had better games.


I am stuck with Red Zone coverage, so I defer. Maybe I should have said focused. The penalties in the box score are fairly light, no INT, no FL, just 1 sack.

J



So you only watch games through clips? Then how can you just decide accurately what this team needs or doesn't need? Confused
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncospride95


Joined: 04 Feb 2010
Posts: 2324
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I dislike the Chiefs, it's good to see the Chiefs get a win after what happened the other day. Plus it lessens the chances the Chiefs get the #1 overall pick Wink

But seriously good win today. KC nation deserved a win.
_________________

Props to Joe_is_the_best on the sig

Blackhawks-Broncos-Bulls-CU-Cubs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kingseanjohn


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 2516
Location: Global
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:
If Quinn can play like this consistently, we do not need a new QB. One will likely be drafted, but the urgency is less. He looked very comfortable in the pocket, unlike earlier in the season. You cannot like the lack of accuracy, but they can stretch the field now.


Laughing Dude it's one game against one of the league's worst Ds.


QFT. As nice as it'd be to get Te'o or someone else, Geno is still the pick.
_________________


2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Rushes:3 Yds:12 TD:0 YPC:4.0
Catches:2 Yds:9 TD:0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OILCHIEFS


Joined: 02 Feb 2011
Posts: 1473
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onejayhawk wrote:

We dont need or want the first pick. Any top 5 will do well enough. The rest of the schedule is winnable, if the offense plays like this. However, 3 of 4 are on the road, and two teams have winning records: Denver and Indy.

@ Cleveland
@ Oakland
Indianapolis
@ Denver

J



HUH?!?

Denver and Indy are way out of our league and I'd say were about even with Raiders and Cleveland.

I'm gonna say we win 1 out of the next 4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
simonwayne


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 14731
Location: United States
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OILCHIEFS wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:

We dont need or want the first pick. Any top 5 will do well enough. The rest of the schedule is winnable, if the offense plays like this. However, 3 of 4 are on the road, and two teams have winning records: Denver and Indy.

@ Cleveland
@ Oakland
Indianapolis
@ Denver

J



HUH?!?

Denver and Indy are way out of our league and I'd say were about even with Raiders and Cleveland.

I'm gonna say we win 1 out of the next 4


Denver may be playing the 2nd and 3rd stringers as it is the last game of the season. And our coach may be coaching for his job that game. Although he should be fired no matter what happens from here on out.
_________________
Sigbet with El Ramster; OKC wins title = I win. IND wins title = he wins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kylecumberland


Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 1161
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simonwayne wrote:
OILCHIEFS wrote:
onejayhawk wrote:

We dont need or want the first pick. Any top 5 will do well enough. The rest of the schedule is winnable, if the offense plays like this. However, 3 of 4 are on the road, and two teams have winning records: Denver and Indy.

@ Cleveland
@ Oakland
Indianapolis
@ Denver

J



HUH?!?

Denver and Indy are way out of our league and I'd say were about even with Raiders and Cleveland.

I'm gonna say we win 1 out of the next 4


Denver may be playing the 2nd and 3rd stringers as it is the last game of the season. And our coach may be coaching for his job that game. Although he should be fired no matter what happens from here on out.


Denver will likley be playing for a bye. New England, Devner, and Baltimore are all tied with the same record for the 2-4 seeds. Odds are they will either be playing for the 2 seed or 3 seed in week 17.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18551
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody else think Cam looks like a total me first who cares about the team guy with his stupid 1st down poses?
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2900
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the win guys! I know it must mean allot to the team.







Rearviewmirror wrote:
anybody else think Cam looks like a total me first who cares about the team guy with his stupid 1st down poses?



Also I know it's your opinion, but that's not really true. It's more so he is trying to be flashy with his play. He definitely has a team first attitude.
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10012
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love his poses, idk why people are so uptight about Newton, he's the man.

and congrats guys, you deserved this
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group