Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff Picture
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Winder23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
Calling it now, the Texans will go 0-2 against Andrew Luck. New England will be the 1 seed and Denver the 2 seed.
Have you seen the Colts defense?

Hey, hey there...let the man stand by his convictions....

we can make fun of it later... Laughing
Very funny, but the more likely scenario is Houston stubs their toe once against the Colts and the Patriots are the #1, Houston#2, Denver #3, Baltimore#4.

Even if we lose to the Ravens I think they lose one of their remaining games and we get the #3 seed anyways. A trip to Houston in the Divisional is looking like the most probable scenario. If of course we win the wild card round. That is looking like Pitt, Cincy, or maybe the Jets.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
paul-mac wrote:
Calling it now, the Texans will go 0-2 against Andrew Luck. New England will be the 1 seed and Denver the 2 seed.
Have you seen the Colts defense?

Hey, hey there...let the man stand by his convictions....

we can make fun of it later... Laughing
Very funny, but the more likely scenario is Houston stubs their toe once against the Colts and the Patriots are the #1, Houston#2, Denver #3, Baltimore#4.

Even if we lose to the Ravens I think they lose one of their remaining games and we get the #3 seed anyways. A trip to Houston in the Divisional is looking like the most probable scenario. If of course we win the wild card round. That is looking like Pitt, Cincy, or maybe the Jets.

Wouldn't we have to go to the Pats?

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
MileHighNuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOU bounced back fine after getting shelled by GB. Still seeing 1HOU 2PATS 3DEN. That trip to foxboro is looking very likely.
JRebar913

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres how it will all play out: Denver wins out, Houston loses two more games, and New England loses one more game, most likely this week and i think the 49ers do the nfl a favor and bang up the golden boy. Twisted Evil
bobdevine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I were betting real money:

seed 1: Texans
seed 2: Patriots
seed 3: Broncos (winner of Broncos-Ravens game)
seed 4: Ravens
seed 5: Colts
seed 6: Steelers (or maybe Bengals)

If this holds, then the Broncos will play a game on wild-card weekend, Jan 5-6th.

On the NFC side, once-hot Chicago now looks like they have less than a 50% chance of reaching the playoffs.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NE is no guarantee to beat SF, they've been playing hard but it's not out of the question they put a LOT of their energy into beating HOU that they sputter against a good SF team.

Regardless, we HAVE to beat BAL Sunday !!!!! Looking at playoff matchups, I'd almost rather be the 4th seed, at least we'd wouldn't play the Pats until the AFCC game in that scenario (or play the Ravens again in BAL for a 2nd matchup)

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully everything works out in time for the Chiefs so that we might get some Brock Osweiller time.
bobdevine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird possibility -- Denver gets #3 seed and NY Jets get #6 seed. That would mean Tebow comes back to Denver for the wild-card game. It's more likely that Bengals or Steelers will be #6 but with a couple games remaining there's still a possibility that the Jets make the playoffs.

Last edited by bobdevine on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
Weird possibility -- Denver gets #3 seed and NY Jets get #6 seed. That would mean Tebow comes back to Denver for the wild-card game/
Yeah that's about as likely as the Jets winning the Super Bowl. Plus he'd be on the bench anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF does us a favor...Broncos in the 2nd seed position with the NE loss tonight YEESSSS !!

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing...the Broncos a 2nd seed. That means, Colts or Ravens have to come to Denver, if the standings remain as they are.

The Patriots would have to go to Houston, if they beat the Steelers or Bengals.

I wonder how differently the game will be with Pats going to Texans. I think Broncos vs. Texans might be an easier game, even in Houston. But, Pat's at Broncos, I would love the Broncos to slap Brady around a bit for the regular season loss.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about AD wrecks Houston and Luck goes beast mode and we get the #1 seed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
How about AD wrecks Houston and Luck goes beast mode and we get the #1 seed.

That works. Then we get Pats right off the bat, beat them, get the Texans again at home for the AFC Championship?
Weber27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Amazing...the Broncos a 2nd seed. That means, Colts or Ravens have to come to Denver, if the standings remain as they are.

The Patriots would have to go to Houston, if they beat the Steelers or Bengals.

I wonder how differently the game will be with Pats going to Texans. I think Broncos vs. Texans might be an easier game, even in Houston. But, Pat's at Broncos, I would love the Broncos to slap Brady around a bit for the regular season loss.

This is incorrect. If we remain the 2nd seed the Pats have 2 easy wins against Jags and Dolphins they would remain 3 seed. They play the 6th seed the will win that game vs Cincy, Pitt or possibly Colts if they stumble.

Us being the 2nd seed we would play the highest winning seed, so we would play the 3 seed which will be the Pats, so our first game will be the pats in Denver if there are no wild upsets.

So the only way we dont play the Pats in our first Playoff game is if the Texans stumble and lose to Vikings and Colts and we win out we get the 1st seed. Or if the Pats somehow get upset in the Wildcard game against the 6th seed.
So basically we get the AFC Championship against the Pats for our first Playoff game, if we win that I have no doubt we can beat anyone else to make it to the big dance on Bourbon street.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:

Almost every prediction you have made on this thread has been dead wrong. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: