Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Playoff Picture
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MileHighNuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are the #3 seed we are pretty much guaranteed an amazing storyline. Steelers-Pats rematch, or Colts-Pats LuckvsManning +rematch and BradyvsManning show.
Winder23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
Next 4 games for AFC teams that might be in the playoffs:

Broncos: @Raiders @Ravens Browns Chiefs
Patriots: Texans 49ers @Jaguars Dolphins
Ravens: @Redskins Broncos Giants @ Bengals
Steelers: Chargers @Cowboys Bengals Browns
Colts: Titans @Texans @Chiefs Texans
Texans: @Patriots Colts Vikings @Colts

The schedule for the Broncos looks like the easiest. The team should win at least 3 of the remaining games. The Texans have the hardest schedule but they'll remain the #1 seed unless they lose all 4 games (Broncos lost to them so if the Texans finish with 1-3 and the Broncos have the same record, Texans have the tie-breaker and will remain the #1 seed.)
The best scenario to #2 is to win out. It is possible. The toughest game on the schedule is obviously in Baltimore. The Broncos do get the nine full days to prepare for them. That gives them time to rest and gameplan.

The last piece to this would be the Patriots. They would have to lose one of their remaining games. There is a decent chance they lose to either the Texans or 49ers.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't want to go to Foxboro.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
I just don't want to go to Foxboro.

You don't have to go to Foxboro...very fun place though. You should go at some point in your life.
paul-mac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prediction: Denver and the Pats both win out to 13-3. As well as the New England loss, Houston loses 1 of their 2 games against the Colts and there's a 3-way tie at 13-3. By way of head to head, NE is 1, Texans are 2 and we are 3. Meanwhile the Ravens crash and burn and Cincinnati steal the AFC North, with the Colts and Steelers as wildcards. Denver renews their dominance of the recent rivalry with Pittsburgh and then goes to Houston and wins, with the Colts winning in Cincinnati and Foxboro, and then Luck comes to Peyton for a place in the superbowl
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denver fans certainly deserve a Super Bowl after the rough year that Colorado has had.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul-mac wrote:
Prediction: Denver and the Pats both win out to 13-3. As well as the New England loss, Houston loses 1 of their 2 games against the Colts and there's a 3-way tie at 13-3. By way of head to head, NE is 1, Texans are 2 and we are 3. Meanwhile the Ravens crash and burn and Cincinnati steal the AFC North, with the Colts and Steelers as wildcards. Denver renews their dominance of the recent rivalry with Pittsburgh and then goes to Houston and wins, with the Colts winning in Cincinnati and Foxboro, and then Luck comes to Peyton for a place in the superbowl

I am having goose bumps right at this very moment thinking about this!

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
brassglobos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't want to play the Pats, at our house or theirs. They are only team that has kicked our butts year in and year out.

Somehow I have a feeling we will be playing them in Foxboro, and that makes me very uneasy.
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 at 5:15 pm, simonwayne wrote:
Chiefs are taking this division. Mark my words fellas

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm, simonwayne wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised to see KC 2-0 Denver this year
ihatepotholes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we get to play two AFC south teams this playoff. Peyton is 16-3 against the texans. I believe we can beat them.
bobdevine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another website to follow:
http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

If Colts, Redskins, and Seahawks reach the playoffs that's probably a record for rookie QBs.
Winder23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Texans win on MNF sets up the most compelling Broncos regular season game in over a decade. I only wish it were at Mile High. The crowd would be in an absolute frenzy. Oh well, either way it is a great test for a team in need of one.
MeloTuloMarsh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Denver fans certainly deserve a Super Bowl after the rough year that Colorado has had.

omg yes we do. it was an awful season to be a buff. The upper classmen just quit caring, but hopefully my homies that redshirted this year will tear [inappropriate/removed] up next season... but yea rough season to root for CU
AKRNA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winder23 wrote:
A Texans win on MNF sets up the most compelling Broncos regular season game in over a decade. I only wish it were at Mile High. The crowd would be in an absolute frenzy. Oh well, either way it is a great test for a team in need of one.

As far as tests go it'll be a dandy. I wonder when the last time was the Ravens lost 3 straight?

Anyway, Baltimore at home, trying to end a two game losing streak, needing just one win for the division title? Probably be pretty well prepared.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

As far as tests go it'll be a dandy. I wonder when the last time was the Ravens lost 3 straight?

Anyway, Baltimore at home, trying to end a two game losing streak, needing just one win for the division title? Probably be pretty well prepared.
We haven't won in Baltimore in a longtime. Given those were much better Ravens teams than Broncos teams.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
Winder23 wrote:

Not only that...

Ray Lewis is expected to return. The heart and soul of that team. Sure hes a shell of himself just 2 years ago, hes still gonna have an impact.

I love this matchup for the Broncos. Ravens suck royally on defense right now. Manning will pick them apart. The biggest issue is stopping the run (i.e. "Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice up the middle)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: