Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

D'Qwell Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9302
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: D'Qwell Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week Reply with quote

Quote:
Scott Petrak ct ‏@ScottPetrak
#Browns MLB D'Qwell Jackson named AFC defensive player of the week. Had 9 tackles, forced a fumble and recovered a fumble in win over Pitt.

https://twitter.com/ScottPetrak/status/273823062120599555


He only won because KamTrus20 stuffed the ballot box. Wink
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Adopt-a-Brown: Desmond Bryant
2013 Stats (10 games): 24 Tkls, 3.5 Sacks, 2 Stuffs, 1 PD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18315
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: D'Qwell Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
Quote:
Scott Petrak ct ‏@ScottPetrak
#Browns MLB D'Qwell Jackson named AFC defensive player of the week. Had 9 tackles, forced a fumble and recovered a fumble in win over Pitt.

https://twitter.com/ScottPetrak/status/273823062120599555


He only won because KamTrus20 stuffed the ballot box. Wink



Only came in here to mention Dairy Queen. Wink
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2163
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no knock against DQ at all, he was all over the field last week. though i'd give the nod to Ward over him, didn't he cause 2 fumbles? it was so awesome seeing Browns defenders tee off on Steelers all game long.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
no knock against DQ at all, he was all over the field last week. though i'd give the nod to Ward over him, didn't he cause 2 fumbles? it was so awesome seeing Browns defenders tee off on Steelers all game long.


YES!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KamTrus20


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 5287
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah D'Qwell Jackson was about the 4th or 5th best defender on the field for us last week. He has the big name though so he gets awards. Ward, Haden, Taylor, Rubin, Winn and Sheard all had great games. Even Kaluka Maiava had his best game of the season.
_________________


Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18315
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Yeah D'Qwell Jackson was about the 4th or 5th best defender on the field for us last week. He has the big name though so he gets awards. Ward, Haden, Taylor, Rubin, Winn and Sheard all had great games. Even Kaluka Maiava had his best game of the season.


Joe Haden is MUCH more known around the league than Jackson.


Just sayen Wink
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypicalBrowns10


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 1071
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Steelers must've had a lot of 8yd gains.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9302
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL Films had D'Qwell mic'd up this past week against the Steelers. Pretty cool:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Browns-Insider-DQwell-Jackson-Micd-Up/afc340a1-1608-4691-b249-3fde11a40e08
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Adopt-a-Brown: Desmond Bryant
2013 Stats (10 games): 24 Tkls, 3.5 Sacks, 2 Stuffs, 1 PD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
NFL Films had D'Qwell mic'd up this past week against the Steelers. Pretty cool:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Browns-Insider-DQwell-Jackson-Micd-Up/afc340a1-1608-4691-b249-3fde11a40e08



Forwarding this to on to the fam... Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group