Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We made the news again!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsel23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: We made the news again!!! Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8681979/jamaal-charles-kansas-city-chiefs-got-peyton-manning-autograph-loss-denver-broncos

Rolling Eyes This one makes me more upset.

Charles doesn't concern me, that guy works his arse off week in, week out.

I've been a Bowe supporter from day 1, but this is the first time I've been ticked off from something he's done.

Is this team just quitting on Crennel and Pioli, or do these guys just not care???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it....they've played Manning before and obviously this didn't happen. Part of the motivation appears more of a statement against our QB situation than than Peyton Manning fandom, although I dont' know if that's actually the case or not.

Charles wanted the autograph for his mom, so that's fine. Bowe after saying he wants to stay in KC is asked if he'd want to catch passes from Manning...what is he suppose to say, "no, I really enjoy the Matt/Brady combo we have going on here"? Of course he wants to catch passes from Manning.

As far as doing that an hour after losing a game, I might have a slight issue if we were in the playoff race, but certainly not in a season like this and to their credit they didn't get his autograph/picture after a loss in 2010 or the win in 2011 when Peyton had all the time in the world.

If I saw them quit on the field, that's when i'll care.

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Rumless

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@RealRyanBSmith wrote:
@joedice2001 Here's Ray Rice getting @jcharles25 jersey after the game. Didn't hear complaining then...

This isn't a big deal. Players give autographs after the game, and sometimes to other players (or referees, or coaches).

Wake me up when they're asking for Peyton Manning's autograph a play after he throws a touchdown, and there's time left to play. Then that's a discussion.

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero problem with this. This is pretty much something that's happens often in all sports.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
sf49erboy82

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read about this and had no problem with it. As long as they had the wherewithal to not ask on the field of play in front of all your fans, I'm cool with it. These guys are fans too
Mikek163

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/27/3697030/jamaal-charles-peyton-manning-autograph/in/3462003

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you went to church on Sunday and God showed up, tell me you wouldn't ask for HIS autograph. Non-issue for me.
EB29

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmydee wrote:
If you went to church on Sunday and God showed up, tell me you wouldn't ask for HIS autograph. Non-issue for me.

Hahahah....

JTagg7754 with the Dope Sig ^^

Jon Gruden wrote:
Great Snatch catch ability there by Nicks
Cutler06

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounded like Bowe wouldn't mind catching passes from Manning...if you guys let him walk......hmmmmmm Think

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
KCDiehard88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
It sounded like Bowe wouldn't mind catching passes from Manning...if you guys let him walk......hmmmmmm Think

Who wouldn't want to catch passes from Manning? I know I would. Especially considering the jokers he has had throwing him the football. Blehhkk.
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:

Yeah, but I don't know if he'd be cool with going somewhere where he's the 3rd best WR.

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
EB29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

Yeah, but I don't know if he'd be cool with going somewhere where he's the 3rd best WR.

lol well played

JTagg7754 with the Dope Sig ^^

Jon Gruden wrote:
Great Snatch catch ability there by Nicks
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EB29 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

lol well played

Granted there are one or two Donkey fans who have Bowe in their top 5 or 10...Cutler is not one of them to my knowledge. But many believe Thomas is better and Decker is better THIS year.

big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only reason this is news is because the Chiefs are down and out. It's amazing how the media likes to kick fans when they were down with this non-sense.

This happens every week in sports. Some guys get autographs for their kids, etc. It's a brotherhood. If this was Brady getting Manning's autograph, it's a non-issue.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with most of that, but Brady getting Manning's autograph would be really weird and actually newsworthy...unless you meant Quinn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: