Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: Buccanners (6-5) at Broncos (8-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
I don't like this kneel down attack anymore, it's really stupid and feels like an amateur move.

Well, when you consider that our team quit last year, I'm all for playing until the last snap.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
I don't like this kneel down attack anymore, it's really stupid and feels like an amateur move.

Well, when you consider that our team quit last year, I'm all for playing until the last snap.

I like the message attached to it, but eventually an o-lineman is going to get hurt bad. And what are we going to say, it was so we can teach our team of professional football players not to give up?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

I like the message attached to it, but eventually an o-lineman is going to get hurt bad. And what are we going to say, it was so we can teach our team of professional football players not to give up?

It's not like we're playing dirty. We're just lining up and coming at them. Offensive lineman should be ready when they see us coming. It's not like it's a surprise.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonard Johnson blows.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:

It's not like we're playing dirty. We're just lining up and coming at them. Offensive lineman should be ready when they see us coming. It's not like it's a surprise.

The Broncos played it right, just like goal line, I have no problem with the play. It would be dirty if the Bucs were behind by more then one score. Also, why can an offense dictate to the defense the game is over? Basically, they can't and that is why the league has done nothing to discipline the Bucs.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Leonard Johnson blows.

Little too strong of a word there pal. I think as a UDFA, he's been solid. More suited to play the nickel CB position.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Leonard Johnson blows.

Little too strong of a word there pal. I think as a UDFA, he's been solid. More suited to play the nickel CB position.

haha I know, I kind of enjoy these post-game overreactions.

He gets beat all the time, and seems to have an issue with turning his head. Many times he has good coverage, but has no idea the ball is coming. It either leads to an awkward, easy completion, or a pass interference. For an UDFA he's doing about right. For a young guy who is supposed to have lots of potential and one of our few keepers out of this historically bad group of corners, he's been terrible.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Broncos are a championship caliber team. Both sides of the ball are very, very good. The secondary actually help up pretty well. Damn, Miller is just a beast of a player. He just changes the game and Dumervil isn't that far behind. Plus, they have a lot of experience throughout the roster, a very, very balanced team.
BucsCanesFan6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again I don't understand what people expected from Leonard Johnson when the Bucs leave him to face a WR like Thomas 1 on 1. He is an undrafted rookie in case you forgot.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Leonard Johnson blows.

haha I know, I kind of enjoy these post-game overreactions.

He gets beat all the time, and seems to have an issue with turning his head. Many times he has good coverage, but has no idea the ball is coming. It either leads to an awkward, easy completion, or a pass interference. For an UDFA he's doing about right. For a young guy who is supposed to have lots of potential and one of our few keepers out of this historically bad group of corners, he's been terrible.

Well, a lot of the times, he's in good position and sticks with the WR, but you are right. He doesn't play the ball and that's what hurts him.

I think that is something you can coach up in a full off-season. I think he was what, our 5/6 CB in TC? He's surprised a lot and earned his way to the starting lineup and has promise. Not as an outside Starter, that's for sure. He's over matched there, but I think he'd be excellent as a slot CB.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just don't have the depth to beat these elite teams. We give them hell though. I would've liked to see bigger games from Freeman and Martin, but Denver has a great defense, so I can't be too critical of the offensive performance.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd quarter cost us. Best team we have played all year, and wasn't expecting to win this one. Need to get back in rhythm against Philly next week.
broncos67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game guys. Hard fought battle for sure. You guys will be there soon, this team underschiano has unlimited potential. Keep building what you have and you'll be fine. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks, Tzimisce
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
Great game guys. Hard fought battle for sure. You guys will be there soon, this team underschiano has unlimited potential. Keep building what you have and you'll be fine. Good luck the rest of the way.

same to you, expecting you guys to make a SB run
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The CB situation is first and foremost the result of bad drafting. You can't miss on premium picks on the position. Talib and Myron Lewis should both be entering their primes right now and be part of the top three. Poor free agency acquisition Wright. However, I would like to personally thank Mr. Wright for being a knucklehead and giving the organization a get out of free jail card and being able to rid his contract quickly. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: