Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: Buccanners (6-5) at Broncos (8-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to be another hard game....but I think we can pull this off. Falcons have a more explosive offense than the Broncos

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
ravishingone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos have been playing well on both sides of the ball and are on a long winning streak. I think the Bucs will be right there in the 4th quarter and have a chance to win. There 2-5 in games decided by 7 points or less, so the Bucs are still learning to win the close games consistently.

Manning is going to shred the defense, we have to hope for the timely turnover which this defense has produced. Somehow, someway this defense has to get off the field on the 3rd down. They have been pretty bad at getting off the field for the last 5 games.

Penn has to play like an All-Pro this game. He is going to be on an island because I think Dotson is going to need help. Miller is exceptional and Dotson is getting better, but I would feel more comfortable if they slide protection his way.

Denver's division is imploding, plus the Bucs aren't a conference game for them. I think there is a chance they won't be as mentally sharp, the Bucs have to take advantage of any mental lapses that are given to them.
Soul Glo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to get Free and the pass game going to set up the run. Because as far as I can see our pass sets up our run other than vice versa. Offense will have to carry us, defense will need to get some stops/make a play or two. Their weapons are not as good as ATL's but Peyton is way better than Ryan.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We signed David Gilreath wr off of Pittsburgh. I think dominik may have picked a sleeper here. Explosive in space and could be tht added dimension we've been looking for. Pittsburgh just had too many holes on the oline to full and tried sneaking him through waivers. Good move Dom.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
We signed David Gilreath wr off of Pittsburgh. I think dominik may have picked a sleeper here. Explosive in space and could be tht added dimension we've been looking for. Pittsburgh just had too many holes on the oline to full and tried sneaking him through waivers. Good move Dom.

Pittsburgh has a great knack for finding great WRs and Gilreath looks like another Brown/Sanders type of player. This is a great signing for everyone looking for a slot WR.

I still think very highly of Denver but it did occur to me that they haven't played the toughest of schedules so far. I was thinking that we didn't have a chance in this game, but now I think it'll be a lot like the Falcons game - if we can get the offense rolling and make some key plays on defense, then we have a solid chance.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you run the ball well, you will be in this game in the 4th quarter. We've been sluggish on Offense the past few weeks and keeping our possessions down to a minimum will only emphasize this sluggishness. That is how the Chiefs stayed with us in Arrowhead last week, and your Offense is 5x more balanced than their's.

If you let us get points on the board early and you have to scrap the running game, it could get ugly. The Chiefs contained Von Miller by running the ball well and using an extremely conservative passing attack. If Von has the chance to pin his ears back, there really isn't a Tackle in the NFL that can stop him consistently.

RoeKG wrote:
I still think very highly of Denver but it did occur to me that they haven't played the toughest of schedules so far.

Prior to playing Carolina, we had the toughest played schedule (based on W-L records) in the entire NFL.

MUFC OK
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
If you run the ball well, you will be in this game in the 4th quarter. We've been sluggish on Offense the past few weeks and keeping our possessions down to a minimum will only emphasize this sluggishness. That is how the Chiefs stayed with us in Arrowhead last week, and your Offense is 5x more balanced than their's.

If you let us get points on the board early and you have to scrap the running game, it could get ugly. The Chiefs contained Von Miller by running the ball well and using an extremely conservative passing attack. If Von has the chance to pin his ears back, there really isn't a Tackle in the NFL that can stop him consistently.

RoeKG wrote:
I still think very highly of Denver but it did occur to me that they haven't played the toughest of schedules so far.

Prior to playing Carolina, we had the toughest played schedule (based on W-L records) in the entire NFL.

This is what I worry about. Our passing attack is vertical with routes that take a while to develop. We should be able to run the ball, but I worry about getting Freeman enough time this week to let those plays develop down the field. At Carolina we saw what a good pass rush can do to this offense. It wasn't pretty.

If there was ever time to call more designed rollouts and boots it would be this week. I don't trust our OLine enough to consistently keep Freeman clean in the pocket against your pass rush.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Pittsburgh has a great knack for finding great WRs and Gilreath looks like another Brown/Sanders type of player. This is a great signing for everyone looking for a slot WR.

I still think very highly of Denver but it did occur to me that they haven't played the toughest of schedules so far. I was thinking that we didn't have a chance in this game, but now I think it'll be a lot like the Falcons game - if we can get the offense rolling and make some key plays on defense, then we have a solid chance.
Not only that but he is an experienced KR/PR and he is damn good at it. Looks the part in the slot so I'm rooting for the guy.
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Von Miller is simply a beast, being compared to LT is justification enough. And don't forget about Elvis.

I don't think many BUC fans believe we are going to shut down Peyton, but if we do a good job of disguising coverage's like the Falcons did we might be able to create some TO's.

Keeping Peyton off the field is an obvious key to winning, but creating those TO's will give us the best chance of winning in my opinion.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:

RoeKG wrote:

That doesn't mean much though, you had Houston and Atlanta which bump that up, but both were losses (although it seems like they were close games). Then a lot of other wins come from some of the worse teams out there.

Don't take it as a slam, a lot of our wins are over the same bad teams. The Broncos are an impressive team IMO, just not unbeatable from our perspective.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we lose, Atlanta wins the division.
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
That was inevitable, but I do think Tampa is in a great position to earn the #6 seed and definitely has the ability to upset someone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
That was inevitable, but I do think Tampa is in a great position to earn the #6 seed and definitely has the ability to upset someone.

Like the Broncos? Very Happy
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Like the Broncos? Very Happy
Exactly! Although I think Tampa this season is a much more talented team than 2011 Denver and has a much better chance of getting through the playoffs. There are a lot of pieces of Tampa's roster that I like going forward.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:

If Atlanta wins 2 more games they clinch it too, with as many wins as they have this early, they already have the division won.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 2 of 23

Jump to: