Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT IX: Occupy Valley Ranch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27051
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27051
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27051
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 3251
Location: J.J. Wilcox fan club headquarters
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:



i'm in love
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27051
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:



i'm in love


You would be Laughing
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6058
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:


ehhhhh weak grip. Confused
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23920
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:


Awful form. Can't finish the job. And is a sagger? Pass.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Runaway Jim


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4771
Location: By This River
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

\m/ Very Happy
_________________

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27051
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
\m/ Very Happy


I'd like to know where that team has been all season Laughing
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11145
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Runaway Jim wrote:
\m/ Very Happy


I'd like to know where that team has been all season Laughing
you and me both!! \m/
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37167
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a Chimay gift set for Christmas. Its got a sampler and a really awesome wide mouth Chalice. Just cracked one open and poured the first glass.


Most of you read jibberish just now, but those of you who know what I am talking about... you jelly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6058
Location: CT
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
I got a Chimay gift set for Christmas. Its got a sampler and a really awesome wide mouth Chalice. Just cracked one open and poured the first glass.


Most of you read jibberish just now, but those of you who know what I am talking about... you jelly.


Did the wife get it for you? Thats one hell of a gift. Always been a fan of Belgian Ales.... and yes, so very jelly. All of my hate.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37167
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
I got a Chimay gift set for Christmas. Its got a sampler and a really awesome wide mouth Chalice. Just cracked one open and poured the first glass.


Most of you read jibberish just now, but those of you who know what I am talking about... you jelly.


Did the wife get it for you? Thats one hell of a gift. Always been a fan of Belgian Ales.... and yes, so very jelly. All of my hate.


Yes. Well, technically, Santa got it...

What kind of message does that send the kids? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44653
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughters birthday today but her and momma are both sick - had to cancel her party which I think broke my wife's heart - haha
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37167
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Daughters birthday today but her and momma are both sick - had to cancel her party which I think broke my wife's heart - haha


Good job infecting them with the flu right before the playoffs. Good planning, I say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 40 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group