Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT IX: Occupy Valley Ranch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggnog is terrible. I don't know what nog is, but I hate when it gets in my eggs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
Eggnog is terrible. I don't know what nog is, but I hate when it gets in my eggs.

^^^Deadpulse
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
I've never had alcoholic eggnog, just the stuff out of the carton.

Homade eggnogg is a million times different than the carton stuff. Its kind of fun to make too, you might want to five it a shot.

Alternatively, the liquor store will have some premade with rum.

How were those beers btw?

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think it comes from the word grog, which was rum. Do you like rum?

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
I've never had alcoholic eggnog, just the stuff out of the carton.

Homade eggnogg is a million times different than the carton stuff. Its kind of fun to make too, you might want to five it a shot.

Alternatively, the liquor store will have some premade with rum.

How were those beers btw?

The Fat Tire tasted pretty good, but had a weak mouthfeel. It was almost like it was undercarbonated. It wasn't flat, but it wasn't as carbonated as a lot of other beers. I'd give it a 6 out of 10. I won't go out of my way to buy more, but won't turn it down if offered some.

The Henry Weinard Private Reserve tasted similar to the Fat Tire, but was a little bit stronger tasting and was better carbonated. I'd give it an 8 out of 10 and will definitely buy it again.

The Shiner Holiday Cheer was better than I expected. When I read peaches and roasted pecans on the label, I was pretty turned off. I do not like peaches and don't like pecans unless they are in pecan pie. I like wheat beers and the Holiday Cheer is a dark wheat beer, so I liked that part of it, the peaches weren't over powering and I really didn't taste any pecans. But, I have never been good at tasting something and picking out every ingredient in it. Overall, I'd give the Holiday Cheer a 6.5 out of 10. Like the Fat Tire, I likely won't buy it agian, but wouldn't turn down a free one.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same that Tragedy has had to mar this day, But Happy Hanukkah, my Jewish friends.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think it comes from the word grog, which was rum. Do you like rum?

Of course. Times flies when you're having rum.

I like Sailor Jerrys and Kraken. Both are very potent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This. Must. Get. Responses.

^^^Deadpulse
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:

There should be a funny caption.. but I got nothing..

DaBoys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

There should be a funny caption.. but I got nothing..

"I got whipped and creamed"

?

eh... I tried....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15216646#15216646

Matts4313 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
WE HAVE DANE!!!

Next, all of Europe will be Cowboys fans!!!!

You can have our dane, build yourself a little cabal over there.

WEVE DOUBLED OUR NUMBERS IN MERE MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Laughing Laughing

Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we used to have a German poster at one point...

^^^Deadpulse
Ace5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been smooth criminaling all day. I'm not even a big MJ fan. Can't help myself for some reason.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Twenty-five percent of NFL teams now start a quarterback who either played high school or college football in Texas -- sometimes both. Another 10 quarterbacks who played in Texas are NFL backups, one snap away from starting. And that doesn't include Carolina's Cam Newton, who spent one year of junior college in Texas.

Week 2, Houston Stratford High School's Andrew Luck squared off against Colleyville Heritage High School's Christian Ponder. This weekend, Copperas Cove High School and Baylor's Robert Griffin III squares off against Katy High School and TCU's Andy Dalton. Almost every weekend brings a meeting of Texas quarterbacks.

If it's not Luck versus Ponder or Griffin versus Dalton, then it can be Westlake High School's Drew Brees, Big Spring High School and Texas A&M's Ryan Tannehill, Highland Park High School's Matthew Stafford, Burges High School's John Skelton or Stephenville High School and University of Houston's Kevin Kolb. On it goes.

The list of Texas-bred backups also is compelling: Texas (Texarkana, Texas) High School's Ryan Mallett, Jim Ned High School's and Texas' Colt McCoy, Forney High School's Caleb Hanie, Westlake High School's Nick Foles, Ennis High School and Texas Tech's Graham Harrell, Jacksonville High School's Luke McCown, Southlake Carroll High School's Chase Daniel, Robert E. Lee High School's Matt Flynn and Southlake Carroll's Greg McElroy.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/10spot-12week3/list-texas-qbs-keeps-growing-adam-schefter-10-spot

WizardHawk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Quote:
Twenty-five percent of NFL teams now start a quarterback who either played high school or college football in Texas -- sometimes both. Another 10 quarterbacks who played in Texas are NFL backups, one snap away from starting. And that doesn't include Carolina's Cam Newton, who spent one year of junior college in Texas.

Week 2, Houston Stratford High School's Andrew Luck squared off against Colleyville Heritage High School's Christian Ponder. This weekend, Copperas Cove High School and Baylor's Robert Griffin III squares off against Katy High School and TCU's Andy Dalton. Almost every weekend brings a meeting of Texas quarterbacks.

If it's not Luck versus Ponder or Griffin versus Dalton, then it can be Westlake High School's Drew Brees, Big Spring High School and Texas A&M's Ryan Tannehill, Highland Park High School's Matthew Stafford, Burges High School's John Skelton or Stephenville High School and University of Houston's Kevin Kolb. On it goes.

The list of Texas-bred backups also is compelling: Texas (Texarkana, Texas) High School's Ryan Mallett, Jim Ned High School's and Texas' Colt McCoy, Forney High School's Caleb Hanie, Westlake High School's Nick Foles, Ennis High School and Texas Tech's Graham Harrell, Jacksonville High School's Luke McCown, Southlake Carroll High School's Chase Daniel, Robert E. Lee High School's Matt Flynn and Southlake Carroll's Greg McElroy.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/10spot-12week3/list-texas-qbs-keeps-growing-adam-schefter-10-spot

Texas HS football is serious biz

Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 18 of 100

Jump to: