Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT IX: Occupy Valley Ranch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24414
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
TO7 is famous!! In the News Big boy!! Is it okay if I share the link??


I've got the article here. Honestly, it's too big of a story not to share... Hope you don't mind TO7.




LMAO!

Welcome back Slam!

And Yeah Matts, you can post the link.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 20524
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Slam,

Plan wrote an ode to you...


That was supposed to be private!
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...beer run is in order...
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10654
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This past Thursday, the doc removed the last 16 of the 36 staples from my knee surgery. He is pleased with my progress thus far. He ok'ed me to start weening off of the crutches over the next week and cleared me to go back to wotk on 2/18. My knee brace is set for a 0-60 range of motion, but I can only bend it in the 10-60 degree range. He said it is not unusual for it to be hard to completely straighten it at this point after LCL surgery. My first trip to rehab is this coming Monday. He said that if I stick with the rehab and do the at home exercises, I should regain full range of motion.

Because I had to have 2 ligaments replaced, the doc could only use my hamstring tendon for the ACL. To fix the LCL, he had to use cadaver tissue. My son asked what a cadaver was. I told him it was a dead body. He asked...

"But what if they get that part from a zombie?"

You gotta love the mind of a 7 year old. Laughing
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ht...if you start craving raw meat and brains, you'll know why
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6544
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
This past Thursday, the doc removed the last 16 of the 36 staples from my knee surgery. He is pleased with my progress thus far. He ok'ed me to start weening off of the crutches over the next week and cleared me to go back to wotk on 2/18. My knee brace is set for a 0-60 range of motion, but I can only bend it in the 10-60 degree range. He said it is not unusual for it to be hard to completely straighten it at this point after LCL surgery. My first trip to rehab is this coming Monday. He said that if I stick with the rehab and do the at home exercises, I should regain full range of motion.

Because I had to have 2 ligaments replaced, the doc could only use my hamstring tendon for the ACL. To fix the LCL, he had to use cadaver tissue. My son asked what a cadaver was. I told him it was a dead body. He asked...

"But what if they get that part from a zombie?"

You gotta love the mind of a 7 year old. Laughing


So...whats the answer...?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13458
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
This past Thursday, the doc removed the last 16 of the 36 staples from my knee surgery. He is pleased with my progress thus far. He ok'ed me to start weening off of the crutches over the next week and cleared me to go back to wotk on 2/18. My knee brace is set for a 0-60 range of motion, but I can only bend it in the 10-60 degree range. He said it is not unusual for it to be hard to completely straighten it at this point after LCL surgery. My first trip to rehab is this coming Monday. He said that if I stick with the rehab and do the at home exercises, I should regain full range of motion.

Because I had to have 2 ligaments replaced, the doc could only use my hamstring tendon for the ACL. To fix the LCL, he had to use cadaver tissue. My son asked what a cadaver was. I told him it was a dead body. He asked...

"But what if they get that part from a zombie?"

You gotta love the mind of a 7 year old. Laughing


So...whats the answer...?


Unfortunately, I think we all know the answer...


_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10654
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow makes 3 weeks since my knee surgery. Never thought I'd say it, but I'm ready to go back to work. So. Freaking. Bored.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4759
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Well ht...if you start craving raw meat and brains, you'll know why

Weird thing is the night of he ate Sweet bread and Beef Tar-tare.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 20524
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
This past Thursday, the doc removed the last 16 of the 36 staples from my knee surgery. He is pleased with my progress thus far. He ok'ed me to start weening off of the crutches over the next week and cleared me to go back to wotk on 2/18. My knee brace is set for a 0-60 range of motion, but I can only bend it in the 10-60 degree range. He said it is not unusual for it to be hard to completely straighten it at this point after LCL surgery. My first trip to rehab is this coming Monday. He said that if I stick with the rehab and do the at home exercises, I should regain full range of motion.

Because I had to have 2 ligaments replaced, the doc could only use my hamstring tendon for the ACL. To fix the LCL, he had to use cadaver tissue. My son asked what a cadaver was. I told him it was a dead body. He asked...

"But what if they get that part from a zombie?"

You gotta love the mind of a 7 year old. Laughing


So...whats the answer...?


Unfortunately, I think we all know the answer...



If ht suddenly stops posting here or only posts a collection of grunts, then we know that the solanum virus has set in and he will have become a zombie.
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4759
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess what just came in the mail!!!


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 28141
Location: Sloville
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWingate wrote:
Guess what just came in the mail!!!



SI app >>>
_________________
R.I.P. Nikolas and Brian you will truly be missed.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NYDC4life


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 2506
Location: NYC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWingate wrote:
Guess what just came in the mail!!!



Damn, those puppies are in perfect symmetry. Arrow bites knuckle.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NYDC4life


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 2506
Location: NYC
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are seriously lacking up in here. HT, hope your knee is doing better. Slam welcome back. Matts stay away from your kryptonite (midgets). 82, still staying strong with Guinness or folded back to fruity cake drinks ? Wink


_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NYDC4life


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 2506
Location: NYC
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 83 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group