Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT IX: Occupy Valley Ranch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 37597
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
So the Ball & Chain and I are looking to go watch a movie any suggestions between these movies?

1. Broken City
2. Silver Lining Playbook
3. Movie 43


Movie 43. Definitely Movie 43.


Never heard of it..

:Googles:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/movie_43/

?? Question
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
So the Ball & Chain and I are looking to go watch a movie any suggestions between these movies?

1. Broken City
2. Silver Lining Playbook
3. Movie 43


Movie 43. Definitely Movie 43.


Never heard of it..

:Googles:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/movie_43/

?? Question


Didn't realize ratings were that bad. Laughing
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4759
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
So the Ball & Chain and I are looking to go watch a movie any suggestions between these movies?

1. Broken City
2. Silver Lining Playbook
3. Movie 43


Movie 43. Definitely Movie 43.


Never heard of it..

:Googles:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/movie_43/

?? Question


Didn't realize ratings were that bad. Laughing

So see it or nothing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JWingate wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
So the Ball & Chain and I are looking to go watch a movie any suggestions between these movies?

1. Broken City
2. Silver Lining Playbook
3. Movie 43


Movie 43. Definitely Movie 43.


Never heard of it..

:Googles:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/movie_43/

?? Question


Didn't realize ratings were that bad. Laughing

So see it or nothing.


Silver Lining Playbook has good reviews. Go for that.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4759
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
JWingate wrote:
So the Ball & Chain and I are looking to go watch a movie any suggestions between these movies?

1. Broken City
2. Silver Lining Playbook
3. Movie 43


Movie 43. Definitely Movie 43.


Never heard of it..

:Googles:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/movie_43/

?? Question


Didn't realize ratings were that bad. Laughing

So see it or nothing.


Silver Lining Playbook has good reviews. Go for that.

Yeah, i was hoping you have seen some of these seeing how you have been dating; I will let you know how Silver Linings Playbook is.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadaluvsdalla


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 3365
Location: Travel-er
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a spiced up chick flick. I liked it though granted I was pulled into the theaters to watch it Laughing
_________________

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24414
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly am so frustrated at my job. The stupid ugly whore daughter is perhaps one of the most obnoxious and idiot individuals I have ever met. No wench, you don't know better than me. If you don't shut you mouth I will skull [Removed for pure graphic detail] you just to shut you up.

I should not have to explain every little detail to you - WHILE WITH A CLIENT. I am sorry if English is your second language. Guess what, it's mine as well. And yet I don't walk around like a twit unable to comprehend.

Oh, how I hate her. HT, I now feel you. 100% Understand how you feel having a [inappropriate/removed] boss.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T_O...there's this little thing called alcohol. It was invented to help cope with stressful situations.

Speaking of which.....<3 Jack & Coke.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 18 Feb 2005
Posts: 3268
Location: J.J. Wilcox fan club headquarters
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait, TO7.... .



... you don't like her?
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10654
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I honestly am so frustrated at my job. The stupid ugly whore daughter is perhaps one of the most obnoxious and idiot individuals I have ever met. No wench, you don't know better than me. If you don't shut you mouth I will skull [Removed for pure graphic detail] you just to shut you up.

I should not have to explain every little detail to you - WHILE WITH A CLIENT. I am sorry if English is your second language. Guess what, it's mine as well. And yet I don't walk around like a twit unable to comprehend.

Oh, how I hate her. HT, I now feel you. 100% Understand how you feel having a [inappropriate/removed] boss.


That sucks. All I can say is, try to harness your hatred of the bish and focus it into your work. Do not give in to the hate. and throw her into a woodchipper.

Or at least wait until my knee is better. Maybe then we could help each other out.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10654
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently acquired a couple of boxes of .30-06 Accelerator rounds. My stepdad used 1 yesterday on a coyote. OMG! What a freaking mess.

An Accelerator is a standard .30-06 shell loaded with a saboted hollow point .223 bullet. I'd heard of them before, but had never seen them until the recent gun & knife show. It gives varmint rifle accuracy & recoil to a .30-06 platform. The exit wound on the coyote was massive. Very impressed.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
buckwild


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1968
Location: Ft Worth, Tx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
I recently acquired a couple of boxes of .30-06 Accelerator rounds. My stepdad used 1 yesterday on a coyote. OMG! What a freaking mess.

An Accelerator is a standard .30-06 shell loaded with a saboted hollow point .223 bullet. I'd heard of them before, but had never seen them until the recent gun & knife show. It gives varmint rifle accuracy & recoil to a .30-06 platform. The exit wound on the coyote was massive. Very impressed.


Who makes them? Hornady? Speer? Winchester? Sounds interesting, and would like to try them out.
_________________


Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10654
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
htfryar wrote:
I recently acquired a couple of boxes of .30-06 Accelerator rounds. My stepdad used 1 yesterday on a coyote. OMG! What a freaking mess.

An Accelerator is a standard .30-06 shell loaded with a saboted hollow point .223 bullet. I'd heard of them before, but had never seen them until the recent gun & knife show. It gives varmint rifle accuracy & recoil to a .30-06 platform. The exit wound on the coyote was massive. Very impressed.


Who makes them? Hornady? Speer? Winchester? Sounds interesting, and would like to try them out.


Mine are Remington and have 55 grain bullets. They are weird looking. Will take a pic when I get home from doc.

I'm at my 1 week follow up with the surgeon. Might be getting the 36 staples out today.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 26 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 3 Pass Break Ups
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28047
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....yeah....
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 9895
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
So....yeah....


Yep.
_________________

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 71 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group