Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT IX: Occupy Valley Ranch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cougar life in the city....
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JWingate


Moderator
Joined: 10 Aug 2008
Posts: 4738
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would work too.

I'm trying to be cordial, but after almost a month of waiting...I'm getting a little bit tired of being yanked around.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6478
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.


I'll bring my taser
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.


I'll bring my taser


I don't know why somebody who is 6'3 would need a taser...unless it has to do with you "dressing up", if ya know what I mean.
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6478
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.


I'll bring my taser


I don't know why somebody who is 6'3 would need a taser...unless it has to do with you "dressing up", if ya know what I mean.


First of all, I'm 6'5 (or 6'6 depending on how I feel that day).

Second of all, who doesn't want a taser?
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.


I'll bring my taser


I don't know why somebody who is 6'3 would need a taser...unless it has to do with you "dressing up", if ya know what I mean.


First of all, I'm 6'5 (or 6'6 depending on how I feel that day).

Second of all, who doesn't want a taser?


Laughing

Eh...I'd abuse it too much
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6478
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Anyone else want to join in on a house raid?

Still have yet to receive my check from that lady that I should have gotten in mid-January.


I'll bring my taser


I don't know why somebody who is 6'3 would need a taser...unless it has to do with you "dressing up", if ya know what I mean.


First of all, I'm 6'5 (or 6'6 depending on how I feel that day).

Second of all, who doesn't want a taser?


Laughing

Eh...I'd abuse it too much


Oh, definitely. That would just be too fun
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote





_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6478
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:






_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody needs to spike, FM's Kool-Aid
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




FM's first "intimate" encounter
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




ht's "lady-friend"
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 27181
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




Matts date for the next Cowpokes
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 75 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group