Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titus Young "potentially" out for the season!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Common folk. LOL

That's what they are called. Not sure why funny
They're called civilians, only an arrogant person would tell the very people they're conversing with that they're "common folk".

Don't forget, you're not the only person here with military background in here.

Did you know that it would take merely 1 milli-amp to stop your heart? I deal with currents upwards of 10,000 amps on a daily basis. Potential causes of death in a Steel Mill??? Electrocution, crushing, pinching, falling, molten metal, carbon monoxide, arc flash, explosion, etc. etc.

Nothing about my life is common. What you do may make you feel special, but it's hilarious watching you trying to get others tell you you're special. Here's LMFAO @ you

Cool. I prefer knowing what I work on can wipe out entire civilizations if need be.

Enough said
Soooooo. You do nothing. Cool

Where did I say that? You obviously do not have much of a background if you could not figure that out. I in fact DAILY go out and WORK ON THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON SYSTEM IN THE US.

Yes I do things people can not even imagine because they do not know what we have here.

Military background my rear

Ok... so you are telling us that you work on a weapon site that doesn't exist. Basically telling us military top secret stuff. So you are either lying, or are really bad at keeping a secret. Either way, you are talking like you want everybody here to get on our knees and respect you which is a huge insecurity.

And stop trying to make everyone guess what you do. Its like you are begging for people to ask you just so you can say "cant tell you. Na na na na na na. Ha ha ha ha ha ha". I guess I'll take the bait.

What do u do, detfan? Do u work on a hydrogen bomb or something? Something that can go boom and make a big mushroom cloud? Ahhhhhh fascinating.

Well guess what, you work on an idea the US stole from the Soviet Union. We're nothing but common folk and you're nothing but a common thief.

Na na na na na na.... ha ha ha ha ha ha
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my line of work results in more deaths annually then both of yours. So ya know.
stylish313

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
I think my line of work results in more deaths annually then both of yours. So ya know.
That's the point. Many of us lead interesting lives, and we don't feel the need to gloat, nor talk down to others. As long as you earn an honest wage, and pay your taxes, than no other person in America has the right to speak down to you.

One thing I cannot respect is an arrogant prick. As much as we all converse, we should never act that way to eachother.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwartz on Titus Young having knee surgery: 'will have knee surgery, unless he doesn't show up for it'

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Schwartz is funny as hell though.
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
That's the point. Many of us lead interesting lives, and we don't feel the need to gloat, nor talk down to others. As long as you earn an honest wage, and pay your taxes, than no other person in America has the right to speak down to you.

One thing I cannot respect is an arrogant prick. As much as we all converse, we should never act that way to eachother.

Plus mine is more hardcore because I do it in the 'hood'.

I'm taking over this argument now.

I'm the bossest around.
38andy38

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

Exactly! Well said Stylish

I learned a long time ago that your profession doesn't define who you are, it just pays for the things that you enjoy and desire.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

38andy38 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

Exactly! Well said Stylish

I learned a long time ago that your profession doesn't define who you are, it just pays for the things that you enjoy and desire.

I'll also add that I'm severely skeptical of his claim that only 9 other people hold his job position, I mean, you would think a large military base would employ at least a dozen janitors.

Seriously, with the way he's representing himself on here, typing, grammar, debate skills, lack of logical reasoning and the abundance of overcompensation, I'm more willing to bet his daddy works at the base, and the closest he's ever been to live action was opening night of The Avengers. Bless the angel who sent me to this glorious thread.

As for Titus, the kid seems like a real loser. I hope he gets cut and blacklisted for a year or two from the league, maybe he would think about changing his attitude.
Sllim Pickens

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone needs to stop talking about other posters now. If you wish to discuss what you do for a living, we have an anything thread. If you wish to talk down to others because of what you do, stop, that's against the rules and no one really cares. Get back talking about Titus and stop with the who's is bigger games. We are all people, we all have something unique about us, and none of us deserve to be made fun of or talked down upon. So stop, and everyone else stop doing it back.

Adopt-A-Lion - Larry Warford, OG as in Original Gangsta
detfan782004

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
Common folk. LOL

That's what they are called. Not sure why funny
They're called civilians, only an arrogant person would tell the very people they're conversing with that they're "common folk".

Don't forget, you're not the only person here with military background in here.

Did you know that it would take merely 1 milli-amp to stop your heart? I deal with currents upwards of 10,000 amps on a daily basis. Potential causes of death in a Steel Mill??? Electrocution, crushing, pinching, falling, molten metal, carbon monoxide, arc flash, explosion, etc. etc.

Nothing about my life is common. What you do may make you feel special, but it's hilarious watching you trying to get others tell you you're special. Here's LMFAO @ you

Cool. I prefer knowing what I work on can wipe out entire civilizations if need be.

Enough said
Soooooo. You do nothing. Cool

Where did I say that? You obviously do not have much of a background if you could not figure that out. I in fact DAILY go out and WORK ON THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON SYSTEM IN THE US.

Yes I do things people can not even imagine because they do not know what we have here.

Military background my rear

Ok... so you are telling us that you work on a weapon site that doesn't exist. Basically telling us military top secret stuff. So you are either lying, or are really bad at keeping a secret. Either way, you are talking like you want everybody here to get on our knees and respect you which is a huge insecurity.

And stop trying to make everyone guess what you do. Its like you are begging for people to ask you just so you can say "cant tell you. Na na na na na na. Ha ha ha ha ha ha". I guess I'll take the bait.

What do u do, detfan? Do u work on a hydrogen bomb or something? Something that can go boom and make a big mushroom cloud? Ahhhhhh fascinating.

Well guess what, you work on an idea the US stole from the Soviet Union. We're nothing but common folk and you're nothing but a common thief.

Na na na na na na.... ha ha ha ha ha ha

I said take it to pm if u want. It does exist. Back to your normal program scheduling now.

This is about Titus and u all keep derailing thread

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:

I said take it to pm if u want. It does exist. Back to your normal program scheduling now.

This is about Titus and u all keep derailing thread

Drop it.

If this crap continues we'll start handing out warnings and this thread will be locked. If there is carryover in other threads, there will be warnings there and that thread will be locked. That goes for anyone and everyone.

Talk about football and the topic at hand and drop the garbage.
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sllim Pickens wrote:
Everyone needs to stop talking about other posters now. If you wish to discuss what you do for a living, we have an anything thread. If you wish to talk down to others because of what you do, stop, that's against the rules and no one really cares. Get back talking about Titus and stop with the who's is bigger games. We are all people, we all have something unique about us, and none of us deserve to be made fun of or talked down upon. So stop, and everyone else stop doing it back.

You're just jealous cuz you work in a bank.

BOOOOOORINGGGGGG
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

I'm the bossest around.

Ha ha ha I go to school in the most dangerous city in the country.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

I'm the bossest around.

I live in the most dangerous city in the country.

Thug mode.

You want to have city war brah?
Lionsfanforever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitSpirit wrote:
Lionsfanforever wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

I'm the bossest around.

Thug mode.

Detroit ain't got nothin on Flint.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lionsfanforever wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
Lionsfanforever wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:
stylish313 wrote:
DetroitSpirit wrote:

I'm the bossest around.

Thug mode.

Detroit ain't got nothin on Flint.

I eat Flints for breakfast.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: