Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Eagles HOF Inductees!!! (Pg1/Pg9) Congrats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBrown86

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to the person who voted me!

Congrats to the inductees!

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
Blahman88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Saw this earlier but didn't want to give a half-arsed phone response.

Thanks to those who voted for me and had those nice things to say about me. I don't often care what people think of me in general, let alone people on the internet that I talk football with, but I can't help but feel good when I read such nice things being said.

I try to act the same way in real life as I do here, and I act the same way here as I do outside of the internet. I like to give everyone a fair shot, I don't care what you look like, how you smell, who your friends are or where you come from. My philosophy in life is that I give everyone a chance.

I also put a lot of effort into whatever I do. When I joined this site I was acting a fool and trolled some Dallas fans and got a warning from Steegles.

I don't know what happened since then, but for some reason I liked the feel of this place and the people around it. I too, was scared of ninjapirate when I first joined, but now we check up on each other on Facebook and talk about women or Ian's latest catch.

I don't really go on forums too much, nor do I use the internet for much outside of school and other activities. I don't play video games anymore and don't own a TV. In some queer way this site is my outlet when I have free time to spare, which is just about always now that I have an iPhone and can post on the go.

But since I joined this site I've had a lot of laughs, a lot of weird late night talks, people come and go but I always enjoyed talking to everyone here and reading what people had to say.

It really shows how much I really don't know about football, the Eagles, or life in general. But from others we can learn, and I like that.

I guess that's why I tried hard to be a model citizen for the place and eventually got the nod to become mod. I was gothman's new pet dog for a while, and I have the utmost respect for him and what he did for us.

But I think this forum has grown into an awesome community. And I think strict rules really inhibit the growth of such community. Yes, we need to protect the rules, and there have been hundreds of cases where I probably should have handed out a warning to this person or that person, or maybe I even personally crossed the line a few times.

But I think running this forum loosely has helped it grow. People can be heard. People can express themselves without ridiculous ramifications for petty violations.

I surrounded myself with two awesome dudes who I knew would share this vision, papa Nabbs and uncle 808. Together, we do form the holy trinity.

I couldn't be happier to be in the same HoF class as ninja and B60. This is probably the most diverse trio you could form.

Congratulations to the past class of 2011, congratulations to my co-inductees, and good luck to the future inductees.
And lastly thank you very much for the support, everyone. And let's continue to root the Eagles through thick and thin.

-Phizzle

You should play guess the comment.

Eagles_808

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
You should play guess the comment.
That would be fun. I may or may not see two of mine posted.
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever voted for me: What the hell

Congrats to the inductees

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Jroc04

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBrown86 wrote:

Bro, I voted for you. It sucks that's it's 'what have you done for me lately'. But that's the nature of the beast. I made a nice write-up and everything. Sad

But yes, congrats to the new inductees. Very deserving. And yea, play guess the comment before I say what I said. I don't care that the inductees know. It's a compliment.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay the three people i would have voted for won!

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Kiltman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed that I got two votes...thanks you two....whoever you are

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:

Bro, I voted for you. It sucks that's it's 'what have you done for me lately'. But that's the nature of the beast. I made a nice write-up and everything. Sad

Jroc<333 my man

But yeah bro, I feel like we both suffered the same fate. Have you been around on here recently? I only post when I have spare time on my phone Laughing

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
Jroc04

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBrown86 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:

Jroc<333 my man

But yeah bro, I feel like we both suffered the same fate. Have you been around on here recently? I only post when I have spare time on my phone Laughing

Samsies. I took off like 6 weeks. Was too busy with females. I know that sounds made up, but really. I'm never around long enough. But enough people know me and love me....probably. So, it's all good.

Here's what I wrote:
RBrown86. A lot of toss ups for my last vote. RBrown86 gets my nomination because of his commitment to the forum. Although you don't see him as much anymore, he is one of the posters that bridged the gap between the start of a good forum to what we have today. He's a Jim Brown. A man that has paved the way for younger posters today to be able to post the way they do. He's a hardcore fan. (would you question a guy who named himself after a terrible WR?) He has one of the more impressive post count in our family and has made them count. Always in for a good time or a good football converstation. Can easily roll with a great football argument or our classic brand of humor. A poster that represents us perfectly. Intelligent and funny. Something that our forum is built on. And he helped get us here. RBrown86-class of '12. I think so.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comgrats, voted for Two of Them

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
RBrown86 wrote:

Jroc<333 my man

Samsies. I took off like 6 weeks. Was too busy with females. I know that sounds made up, but really. I'm never around long enough. But enough people know me and love me....probably. So, it's all good.

i can only assume that's aimed at me.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyway, MASSSIIVVEEEE sexual hugs to the three inductees, all three that I voted for. I didn't really put much effort into my votes, so I'll give me 2 cents here.

Ninja - its weird to think I've known you longer than some of my best friends. EIGHT YEARS BRO. that's a long aasss commitment. 8 times longer than any lady has ever gotten out of me. pretty much all of you wont remember this, but i used to actually make mocks back in the mid 00's. needless to say the mighty pirate put pay to that. never again shall i venture into the seedy underground world that is Philadelphia eagles mocks. over the recent years i think we've got to know almost too much about each other, and i'm a bit scared to think about what might happen when we inevitably cross paths.

Phire - BOY, how you've matured over the years homeslice. You're a mod now! I bet your mama's so proud!!! The commitment you show this place needed to be rewarded, and i guess this is the best the internet can do (obvs when i get to the states we'll hit up some location of your choosing with naked ladies and beer but until then). Quite frankly though, how you're still in your elevated position after your recent 'abuse of power' is belong me. Still, I guess it could be worse, you could be Wilifred Mansel!!!!

Bmf60!! - No words can begin to describe some of the conversations i've had with you over the years my dude. i mean seriously, not even the words we used would do them justice. I remember you skyping me when you were crashing at some guys in NYC about 4 freaking years ago, and since then, our drunken ramblings have gotten worse and less coherent. i still remember the time we all thought you had died but it turned out you were just temporarily detained Wink. we are jointly responsible for the greatest facebook group of all time, and like you so elequantly put it the day "we are like two mut**f***ing peas in a pod, seperated at birth yo".

outie

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know when I shamelessly voted for myself as HOFer I kind of thought that would be the only vote I got. Kind of surprised to see I got so many in the end. You guys do really love me. Crying or Very sad

I have had a great time posting with you guys these almost 8 years now and I hope to continue talking about how bad our qb is in the years to come as well.

So now I will leave you with something to truly tell the tale of my legacy in this forum a link to the first thread I started in the forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3778

Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
marky_b27

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all guys who have got voted in

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
willy_law

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats you guys. Yall deserve it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: