Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 Eagles HOF Inductees!!! (Pg1/Pg9) Congrats
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: 2012 Eagles HOF Inductees!!! (Pg1/Pg9) Congrats Reply with quote

2012 Eagles Forum HOF Inductions

Alright guys, as you know we've been running our HOF nomination process over the last week or so. Well it's all wrapped up, voting closed and the votes are in and final. I'd like to thank everyone that took part in this and sent in their own nominations!

Lets start with some info and numbers on the voting!

Members that received at least ONE nomination for the 2012 Eagles Hall of Fame.

Arrow Bednarik60
Arrow Phire
Arrow Batcountry
Arrow McNabbMcFadden
Arrow Art Vandalay
Arrow Blick12
Arrow ninjapirate
Arrow Phreak
Arrow Kiltman
Arrow Kildawabbit
Arrow Babyatemydingo
Arrow Blahman88
Arrow Eagles 808
Arrow Kiltman
Arrow EaglesFan5-36-81
Arrow PowerElite
Arrow RBrown86
Arrow LOLKevinKolb

Member Statistics:
Date joined ; Starting with longest tenures.

Phreak: Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Total posts: 5466
Kildawabbit: Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Total posts: 5,013
McNabbMcFadden: Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Art Vandalay: Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Total posts: 20,222
RBrown86: Joined: 8 Mar 2007
Blick12: Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Bednarik60: Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Kiltman: Joined: 25 Nov 2007
LOLKevinKolb: Joined 25 Jan 2011

Total Posts ; Highest to lowest

Phire:...................................... 31,784
McNabbMcFadden:..................26,300
ninjapirate:..............................25,011
Bednarik60:............................ 24,660
Blick12:....................................22,296
RBrown86:...............................22,269
Eagles808:...............................20,661
Art Vandalay:.......................... 20,222
Blahman88:..............................18,599
EaglesFan5-36-81:.................12,451
Kiltman:....................................7,072
PowerElite:...............................6,775
LOLKevinKolb:.........................5,769
Phreak:.....................................5,466
Batcountry:...............................5,520
Kildawabbit:.............................5,013
Babyatemydingo:.....................4,949

Arrow I'm honored to be able to be the first to congratulate all 3 of these members for being our 2012 Eagles HOF Inductees! Some have been here since the early days of Footballsfuture.com and all 3 have consistently been contributors to not only the Eagles forum, but the entire forum itself! Without any further adieu, I give you your 2012 Eagles Forum Hall of Fame members...

The 2012 Eagles Forum HOF Inductees

Phire

Arrow Acceptance Speech:
Phire wrote:
Thanks to those who voted for me and had those nice things to say about me. I don't often care what people think of me in general, let alone people on the internet that I talk football with, but I can't help but feel good when I read such nice things being said.

I try to act the same way in real life as I do here, and I act the same way here as I do outside of the internet. I like to give everyone a fair shot, I don't care what you look like, how you smell, who your friends are or where you come from. My philosophy in life is that I give everyone a chance.

I also put a lot of effort into whatever I do. When I joined this site I was acting a fool and trolled some Dallas fans and got a warning from Steegles.

I don't know what happened since then, but for some reason I liked the feel of this place and the people around it. I too, was scared of ninjapirate when I first joined, but now we check up on each other on Facebook and talk about women or Ian's latest catch.

I don't really go on forums too much, nor do I use the internet for much outside of school and other activities. I don't play video games anymore and don't own a TV. In some queer way this site is my outlet when I have free time to spare, which is just about always now that I have an iPhone and can post on the go.

But since I joined this site I've had a lot of laughs, a lot of weird late night talks, people come and go but I always enjoyed talking to everyone here and reading what people had to say.

It really shows how much I really don't know about football, the Eagles, or life in general. But from others we can learn, and I like that.

I guess that's why I tried hard to be a model citizen for the place and eventually got the nod to become mod. I was gothman's new pet dog for a while, and I have the utmost respect for him and what he did for us.

But I think this forum has grown into an awesome community. And I think strict rules really inhibit the growth of such community. Yes, we need to protect the rules, and there have been hundreds of cases where I probably should have handed out a warning to this person or that person, or maybe I even personally crossed the line a few times.

But I think running this forum loosely has helped it grow. People can be heard. People can express themselves without ridiculous ramifications for petty violations.

I surrounded myself with two awesome dudes who I knew would share this vision, papa Nabbs and uncle 808. Together, we do form the holy trinity.

I couldn't be happier to be in the same HoF class as ninja and B60. This is probably the most diverse trio you could form.

Congratulations to the past class of 2011, congratulations to my co-inductees, and good luck to the future inductees.
And lastly thank you very much for the support, everyone. And let's continue to root the Eagles through thick and thin.

-Phizzle

ninjapirate

Arrow Acceptance Speech:
ninjapirate wrote:
You know when I shamelessly voted for myself as HOFer I kind of thought that would be the only vote I got. Kind of surprised to see I got so many in the end. You guys do really love me. Crying or Very sad

I have had a great time posting with you guys these almost 8 years now and I hope to continue talking about how bad our qb is in the years to come as well.

So now I will leave you with something to truly tell the tale of my legacy in this forum a link to the first thread I started in the forum.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3778

Bednarik60

Arrow Acceptance Speech:
Bednarik60 wrote:
I am here today to say Thanks tho, to GOD, my father Anthony Joseph, my whole fam bam from Brooklyn to Santa Cruz, yo my boy Dread Eye , Minzy Da Greek, Noodles , Joshua Long Claws, Tall Can, Little Petie The Pepperoni , Joey Wheelz , KiKi Green Shoes, Drunk Jeremy, Bobby The Brain, and the one and only Money Mike..

I am grateful for this honor and the knowledge of the Eagles/Draft, i have attained from this forum and the special people i share it with. From my other HOF'brothers and new and old Eagles forum brotheren of all. If i get in the HOF with 4 votes or 20, i dont care, i know i am one of the illest and greatest also most arrogant and straight ruthless poster to ever live..i knew i was making my way into that HOF.

I am ghost... one love..

represent,

represent,

represent,

represent!

Nas- Represent (turn it up for me.. loud!) Arrow

Here's how the 60 Nominations went

Phire:..................................... 16
ninjapirate:.............................13
Bednarik60:............................5
Batcountry:.............................3
Babyatemydingo:....................3
Eagles 808:............................ 3
Phreak:....................................2
Kildawabbit:.............................2
Art Vandalay:...........................2
Kiltman:...................................2
Blahman88:..............................2
PowerElite:...............................2
RBrown86:...............................1
EaglesFan5-36-81:..................1
Blick12:....................................1
McNabbMcFadden:...................1
LOLKevinKolb:.........................1

Some comments I received during the nomination process. I will leave the authors of the posts anonymous.

Phire

Quote:
Phire has been a great mod. A mod that truly gets us as a whole. Let's us have fun yet keeps a good balance with strong posts and good football talk. Along with the other two that forms the holy trinity, these mods are the mods I will cherish forever. It's been a great era in FF Eagles forum history. Honestly, I may ride out these mods and then hang up my posting guns. But as of now, Phire is the glue that keeps us together. He's a bright kid and always brings entertainment and knowledge along with humor to all his posts. One of my favorites and should be inducted this year. Well deserved. Long live Phire.

Quote:
Phire because he is also a god

Quote:
Phire has for a long time been the life blood of the forum. When we look back at the 2007 Class of posters that are the core reason why we are one of the biggest forums on Footballsfuture today....you see that Phire lead that charge. He generates conversation and has done a lot in making us a community. While he was missed while he was knee deep in Japanese woman, he's back in th Western Hemisphere and provided a lot of great posts & ideas to help ease an otherwise dismal season.

Quote:
1. Phire - Keeps this forum moving smoothly, generates some really quality posts, and is liked by everyone. He's a class act, and deserves to be in the Eagle Forum HOF.

Quote:
1. Phire

The first to 30k of posts, plus he's a moderator, and has the respect of all member on the forum and the entire forums. Doesn't take himself to seriously and always around to give his opinion on a matter. Same process of thinking, was pro-McNAbb and Pro-Kolb over the alternatives.

ninjapirate

Quote:
NinjaPirate. What can I say. The guy marches to his own drum. As silly as it sounds, when I first started posting, he intimidated me. He seemed to always disagree and berate young posters. Although he still loves to throw a smackdown on the younger folk, I tend to revel in it. Maybe he's being a jerk but maybe he's the big brother we need around here. Someone to say, "Hey kid, welcome to the forum. Earn your keep or GTFO." Always entertaining and always a good read, even when he's screwing around. I really got to know him in the Phillies forum and truly started to understand the pirate within. (or ninja within) I had a new appreciation for him and his brash intelligence yet eloquent way he casually tells you that you are indeed wrong and most likely an idiot. To know him is to love him. An he's our own personal pitbull. Ninja deserves the HoF nod. His longevity alone has proven his value. Yet he still provides a different view and opinion as a Philly fan. Unique and very important to this forum. HoF NinjaPirate.

Quote:
3. NinjaPirate - One of the longest tenured forum members still remaining. He always adds something constructive, whether positive or negative, to our discussions. He needs to get in the Eagle Forum HOF just so he stops complaining about getting no love from his forum mates.Wink

Quote:
2. Ninjapirate

One of the early posters, deserves to be in the hall of fame. Loves his mock draft mocking and is a fellow pessimist.

Quote:
2) ninjapirate

One of the long time posters and a face of the forum.

Bednarik60

Quote:
B60 because he is a god

Quote:
The infamous B60! One of this forums most unique characters. His humor and quick wit made him one of the more well liked posters on this site since 07'. Whether he was giving dating advice , teaching posters how to cook ,the correct way to consume alcohol or showing the masses how not to get on Webby's bad side he's always making things interesting. B60's slowed down some a bit probably came with age and the amount of drunken brownouts over the past 5 years but luckily for those who are new to the forum he is still around to keep us all entertained. Otherwise this would be a duller forum without him.

Quote:
B60: He's a drunk.

Quote:
2012 Eagles Hall of Fame Voting!

It's time once again boys and girls for the HOF class of 2012 to be selected. Last season we started out own Forums HOF. Being one of the more active places to talk football throughout footballs future. There are a lot of great members from the past and now in the present for your considerations.

But who deserves to be hailed a forum hall of famer? That's where you come in. For the next 10 days (hopefully sooner) I will be tallying up PM's for possible HOF Inductees. Being our 2nd season doing this we will once again be inducting a maximum of 3 posters. Please as addressed below send me (Nabbs4u) "Pm's only" of your top 3 candidates with reasons why you feel they are deserving? Some responses might be used during the ceremonies to come later on.

Who Qualifies as a Eagles Forum HOFer?

Anyone can be nominated and anyone can win! New member, old member -- it doesn't matter! However please take this seriously when making your submissions. If you feel you truely deserve to be inducted you are allowed to vote for yourself, ian cough cough. It is allowed. All I and others ask is that you please take this seriously when submitting your Ballots.

Arrow PM me (Nabbs4u only)your vote and explanation.
Arrow > Please vote "IN ORDER" (possible tie breaker) for the 3 members you feel deserves to be in the HOF.
Arrow > Please give an explanation to why you feel he/she/it deserves to be in?

If you have any questions just post them here and I will try to address them as best as possible.

Please do not post who you're going to vote for in this thread.

Thanks!!!

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 11 Gm/ 63 Rec/ 980 Yds/ 9 TD/ 15.5 YPC/

Last edited by Nabbs4u on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:18 am; edited 13 times in total
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are the 2011 HOFers the only HOFers?
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:

Nabbs4u wrote:
Being our 2nd season doing this we will once again be inducting a maximum of 3 posters.

Here I shorten it for you and those who might skip over the general information.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 11 Gm/ 63 Rec/ 980 Yds/ 9 TD/ 15.5 YPC/
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
oland11 wrote:

Nabbs4u wrote:
Being our 2nd season doing this we will once again be inducting a maximum of 3 posters.

Here I shorten it for you and those who might skip over the general information.

Okie Dokie.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought HOF was basically just for the most accomplished posters (active for long time, well liked, knowledgeable etc.) However, you say we can vote for new members, but then say we have to take it seriously? I don't understand how that would work.

~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 89.6 Passer Rating
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:

Reading, it helps.
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote for my being here 8 year self you jerks.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
justo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we vote for HOF players like Jason Babin?
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are we allowed to vote for active posters, or is it only retirees? BatCountry would fit that bill. Laughing He occasionally escapes from the nursing home though.
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo = justim?
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
justo = justim?

yeah apparently his parents and he are both weirdos so he used his real name for this site. But people were finding it in searches and he didn't want people to realize how big a loser he was.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for ........ because he looks best in a swim suit.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
So are we allowed to vote for active posters, or is it only retirees? BatCountry would fit that bill. Laughing He occasionally escapes from the nursing home though.

So BatCountry was that old? O.o dang.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
justo = justim?

yeah apparently his parents and he are both weirdos so he used his real name for this site. But people were finding it in searches and he didn't want people to realize how big a loser he was.

I would say a comeback if this basically wasn't totally true Sad

Babin a no go or what? Can the 2011 Dream Team be voted in as a group?
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: