Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 13 GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys - SNF
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
Have tickets to this game, and am not 21 yet.

This is gonna blow. Laughing

Who are you going with? There are ways....erm...

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Who are you going with? There are ways....erm...

My dad hahah.

But if you or anyone else that's going is willing to buy me a couple brews then I can go "use the restroom" at half time, for sure. Laughing

green24 wrote:
Joey Gallo hits one a mile.

Haters gon' hate.
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I think if we lose ish will roll down hill toward Jason and Ryan.

In Redball I Trust!
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Honestly, I think if we lose ish will roll down hill toward Jason and Ryan.

You don't think ish is already rolling down hill? Especially with Garrett..

Fans call in after every game to post game shows calling for his head. He gets boo'ed at Cowboys Stadium when shown on the video board.

I think the average Cowboys fan has already turned on Garrett. I'm about there, too. Especially if Sean Payton is available this offseason and wants to coach here.

green24 wrote:
Joey Gallo hits one a mile.

Haters gon' hate.
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Fans call in after every game to post game shows calling for his head. He gets boo'ed at Cowboys Stadium when shown on the video board.

I think the average Cowboys fan has already turned on Garrett. I'm about there, too. Especially if Sean Payton is available this offseason and wants to coach here.

In short: No.

I honestly have the worst possible opinion of fans. They are fickle, irrational, and as disloyal as one could get.

And I have nothing but contempt for the incompetence of fans who go to home games. When they learn the basics of when to get loud and when to get silent, we can talk.

I have been of the opinion that Redball is safe this season - no matter what. But a loss to an underachieving Eagles would be a really tough pill to swallow.

In terms of your last comment, I am of the firm belief S.P. is fools gold. I don't think he has any actual intention of coming here when he is tantamount to being a hero in a city that needed a reason for hope. I would, in some fantasy universe, be in favor of signing him. I was one of the very few who actually liked him while he was here (Since everyone seems to forget how much Dallas fans hated him and wished he would have taken the Oakland Job a year earlier). I think signing him would be one step back, and two steps forward.

In Redball I Trust!
Northland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

In short: No.

I honestly have the worst possible opinion of fans. They are fickle, irrational, and as disloyal as one could get.

And I have nothing but contempt for the incompetence of fans who go to home games. When they learn the basics of when to get loud and when to get silent, we can talk.

I have been of the opinion that Redball is safe this season - no matter what. But a loss to an underachieving Eagles would be a really tough pill to swallow.

In terms of your last comment, I am of the firm belief S.P. is fools gold. I don't think he has any actual intention of coming here when he is tantamount to being a hero in a city that needed a reason for hope. I would, in some fantasy universe, be in favor of signing him. I was one of the very few who actually liked him while he was here (Since everyone seems to forget how much Dallas fans hated him and wished he would have taken the Oakland Job a year earlier). I think signing him would be one step back, and two steps forward.

Hey TO7 I hear what you are saying re Payton and I too think he will resign with the Saints. Now regarding Garrett. My preference is for a fire and brimstone, no nonsense hold players accountable coach. I can't figure Garrett out. He is intelligent no doubt. But what explains his multiple clock managent gaffes, his down and distance mistake in the last game, and his questionable play calling? I am a reasonably intelligent person but I am completely perplexed by Garrett.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Sell! Sell! Get back in there and turn those machines on.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have Austin, and perhaps Murray and Cook back. So theres the good news.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
RBrown86

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys win 71-0

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
ShineOnStar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBrown86 wrote:
Cowboys win 71-0

We aren't going THAT easy on you Wink
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Cowboys are going to come out surprise EVERYONE.

My predictions:

I think the Cowboys offense is going to start off surprisingly slow. The O Line is going to have a surprisingly hard time handling the the pass rush. Romo will have surprisingly little time to throw in the pocket. We will have surprisingly no running game, like under 60 yards for the game. We will commit a surprisingly large number of penalties. We will surprisingly score 10 or less points in the 1st half, and probably go into half time trailing. When behind late in the 2nd half we will go no huddle, abandon the running game, and surprisingly start to gain momentum on offense. Dez Bryant will make some surprising catches, and the boys will pull out a tough win in a surprisingly close game.

Cowboys - 20
Brits - 17

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
atran35

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good opportunity to see if the Eagles want to fire sale some of their players.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:

My predictions:

I think the Cowboys offense is going to start off surprisingly slow. The O Line is going to have a surprisingly hard time handling the the pass rush. Romo will have surprisingly little time to throw in the pocket. We will have surprisingly no running game, like under 60 yards for the game. We will commit a surprisingly large number of penalties. We will surprisingly score 10 or less points in the 1st half, and probably go into half time trailing. When behind late in the 2nd half we will go no huddle, abandon the running game, and surprisingly start to gain momentum on offense. Dez Bryant will make some surprising catches, and the boys will pull out a tough win in a surprisingly close game.

Cowboys - 20
Brits - 17

That is probably the boldest prediction I've ever read. Good luck with that one.

plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
DaBoys wrote:

My predictions:

Cowboys - 20
Brits - 17

That is probably the boldest prediction I've ever read. Good luck with that one.

It's surprising that you would agree with such a prediction.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
DaBoys wrote:

My predictions:

Cowboys - 20
Brits - 17

It's surprising that you would agree with such a prediction.

I'm just wishing him good luck with it. Like you, I have a really hard time believing the Cowboys will get off to a slow start at home.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 2 of 28

Jump to: