Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jarvis Jones
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star... We shouldn't speak of no other name. We seem to be in position for #3. Hopefully the Jags win a couple of games and we end up with the #2 overall seeing as KC doesn't need a NT. Jacksonville could be the team that would steal Lotulelei from us.
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat Raider wrote:
Star... We shouldn't speak of no other name. We seem to be in position for #3. Hopefully the Jags win a couple of games and we end up with the #2 overall seeing as KC doesn't need a NT. Jacksonville could be the team that would steal Lotulelei from us.

Star and Moore are the only ones I want in a Raider uniform next year.

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
justwinbaby81

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat Raider wrote:

I think Star is at the top of just about the whole forum's list. He's our guy. If we get third Pico he is probably ours. I see Jax going more with Jones and KC going with Geno.

At this rate we might lose to Carolina and KC anyway, and we will get to pick whoever we want.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the way things are going we have have a good chance at picking #1 overall.... Top 3 for sure though.
RaidersAreOne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Palmer trade is looking even worse now knowing that our second round pick is basically a late first too.

JTagg7754 on the sig.
holyghost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
The Palmer trade is looking even worse now knowing that our second round pick is basically a late first too.

Palmer trade was made by a mad scientist with the OK of a novice man child owner. Gotta let it go.
Besides, it's not really worse than the Curry one, or the litany of 1st rounders we've blown hard, or the Seymour trade, or the Wimbley trade, and all the others of the last ten years where we basically flushed our drafts...

Just forget it all and hope for a new offseason direction.
Totty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:

To be fair, at the time we were in the midst of a playoff birth. I would do that trade again if the same situation arose. (At that time). I wouldn't now, knowing what we know. Just sayin'...

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star. We need that mother fuger....what pick do we have now?

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:

Palmer trade was made by a mad scientist with the OK of a novice man child owner. Gotta let it go.
Besides, it's not really worse than the Curry one, or the litany of 1st rounders we've blown hard, or the Seymour trade, or the Wimbley trade, and all the others of the last ten years where we basically flushed our drafts...

Just forget it all and hope for a new offseason direction.

I wouldn't add the Wimbley trade. We had an extra 3rd rounder that year, but I see your point. We've missed on so many draft picks.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be ecstatic if we got Star our first draft pick that isn't going to be a bust. Awesome way to start the Mckenzie Era. If it was me as much as i love Mcfadden we need to trade him never thought i would say this but we do if we could get a 2nd and a 3rd or 2nds for him that would we awesome i would then gamble the 2nd on Tyrann Mathieu and the 3rd we would get on Eddie Lacy from bama those three players would be a nice start to the Raider Nation...
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be ecstatic if we got Star our first draft pick that isn't going to be a bust. Awesome way to start the Mckenzie Era. If it was me as much as i love Mcfadden we need to trade him never thought i would say this but we do if we could get a 2nd and a 3rd or 2nds for him that would we awesome i would then gamble the 2nd on Tyrann Mathieu and the 3rd we would get on Eddie Lacy from bama those three players would be a nice start to the Raider Nation...
RaidersAreOne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunDmc23 wrote:

Mathieu is going to drop ALOT lower than the 2nd imo.

JTagg7754 on the sig.
BigMike1b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

I think so too. I see him going in the 4th-5th round range imo.

Lack of size and being away from football for a year will drop his stock, but you cannot deny that the dude has talent.

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

He might drop but i would take him in the 2nd because i know there is going to take a risk on him the dude is a playmaker no matter how tall he is..I would love to have a playmaker like him on the raiders..
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
RunDmc23 wrote:

He might drop but i would take him in the 2nd because i know there is going to take a risk on him the dude is a playmaker no matter how tall he is..I would love to have a playmaker like him on the raiders..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: