Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Not Phins news but sad day for football

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Not Phins news but sad day for football Reply with quote

KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then self

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-chiefs-player-kills-girlfriend-takes-own-life-154951891--nfl.html
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this a sad day for football? Not trying to be rude but the guy killed someone.

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
phinmun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's a day for reflection, if nothing else.

From what's been released it appears that he may have done something rash and then taken his own life after the fact. Whether planned or in panic, it's a sad moment for anyone who follows the NFL.

My heart goes out to the families and the victims.
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
How is this a sad day for football? Not trying to be rude but the guy killed someone.

Because we are all connected on various levels. It's scientifically proven that extreme actions and behavior such as this and the smallest of gestures (positive or negative) sends out measurable energy in the form vibratory waves, that affects all who live and breath. That's how we attract scenarios and people, and its also how certain scenarios and people stay off our radar.

I always say that there is wisdom and evidence lying in cliches. A couple that might apply here are ones, like "love is in the air" or "you can cut the tension in here with a knife" ... Now, I know they are loose cliches, but they have very strong links to science. Musicians would know exactly what I am talking about .... so do some womanizers. Because they know that each thought carries it's own vibration that travels based on the strength of it's owner.

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:

Because we are all connected on various levels. It's scientifically proven that extreme actions and behavior such as this and the smallest of gestures (positive or negative) sends out measurable energy in the form vibratory waves, that affects all who live and breath. That's how we attract scenarios and people, and its also how certain scenarios and people stay off our radar.

I always say that there is wisdom and evidence lying in cliches. A couple that might apply here are ones, like "love is in the air" or "you can cut the tension in here with a knife" ... Now, I know they are loose cliches, but they have very strong links to science. Musicians would know exactly what I am talking about .... so do some womanizers. Because they know that each thought carries it's own vibration that travels based on the strength of it's owner.

You're a genius Shocked

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
DolphWins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:

I watched Cloud Atlas too.

Nice try tho.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
11 Rush - 59 Yards - 5.4 Avg - 1 TD [] 4 Rec - 19 Yards
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DolphWins wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:

Nice try tho.

I must applaud you ... that was thoroughly annoying, but what I posted was based on a burning question about how people like you manage to live so long. The answer was in a book called The Secret Science by John Baines ... It discusses Hermetic Philosophies. Ironically enough FrankMoore sent me a couple of books that approach the subject as well. True Story kids.

Fellow Posters: I beg that you not misunderstand my level of arrogance. My handle is an implication of Dolphin study not necessarily Dolphin expertise.
phinmun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphinologist wrote:
DolphWins wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:

Nice try tho.

I must applaud you ... that was thoroughly annoying, but what I posted was based on a burning question about how people like you manage to live so long. The answer was in a book called The Secret Science by John Baines ... It discusses Hermetic Philosophies. Ironically enough FrankMoore sent me a couple of books that approach the subject as well. True Story kids.

I'm reading The Question of God which is a compilation of works by Frued & CS Lewis, I believe. Looked interesting so I stole it from a friend. Laughing

I've spent most of my last year on The Hero With A Thousand Faces and similar works stemming from Joseph Campbell's teachings.

What have you done with Frank Moore, btw?
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
DolphWins wrote:
dolphinologist wrote:
Jaytotha wrote:

Nice try tho.

I'm reading The Question of God which is a compilation of works by Frued & CS Lewis, I believe. Looked interesting so I stole it from a friend. Laughing

I've spent most of my last year on The Hero With A Thousand Faces and similar works stemming from Joseph Campbell's teachings.

What have you done with Frank Moore, btw?

I find it hilarious that you have done that level of reading and read my post but still ask "what I've done with Frank Moore"

I don't read to compete with you. So you can stick your CS Lewis up your ascot. I actually hate reading. I just hate unanswered questions even more. Aaaaaaand Scene ....

phinmun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm done with this forum.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thread about this was locked in NFL News ... its just too controversial. Probably shouldn't have brought it up, here.

Nacho Simulation Football League
dolphinologist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
I think I'm done with this forum.

Don't "think" .... do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: