Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New DCOA CEO - S. Jones; Dez on Track, Problems with Off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: New DCOA CEO - S. Jones; Dez on Track, Problems with Off Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

Quote:
But Cowboys VP Stephen Jones isn’t wavering in his confidence, especially when asked if his team still has a legitimate chance to make the playoffs.

“Absolutely … we’ll battle to the end,” Jones said Monday. “We have just as good a chance as anyone else. We’re a game out of the Wild Card. Two games out of the division lead. We’re going to fight and play hard. We’ve played a lot of these good teams and we feel like on any given Sunday we can play with them.”

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/article-NickEatman/Stephen-Jones-Says-Cowboys-%E2%80%98Absolutely%E2%80%99-Can-Make-Playoffs/8a548c51-54b1-40c0-97c2-b67a4f31f6b9

Quote:
Bryant says he can because he is finally ready to take control of his life because of his children Zayne and Dez Jr, ages 5 and 2, respectively.

"It’s me, I know what I want in my life," Bryant said. "I feel like I deserve to be here playing football, doing what I love. Every thing that I’ve been through and experienced is all behind me. I could care less about it. I love football. That’s my main goal. I’ve got two babies and that’s the only thing that matters – me playing this game that I love, making sure that I’m doing everything I need to be doing here, satisfying everybody the way that I want them to be and enjoying my life."

Bryant said he appreciates the support and the kick in the butt he gets at times from Romo, tight end Jason Witten and receiver Miles Austin. He says they are like his big brother and they have been there to keep him in check and he wants that in his life.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/cowboys/2012/11/dez-bryant-im-enjoying-my-life-the-way-i-should-have-been-enjoying-it-a-long-time-ago.html#storylink=cpy

Quote:
They continued to score next to nothing before halftime, as they found just 3 points on Thanksgiving Day. To date, the Cowboys have scored just 73 points in the 1st Half through 11 games, or 6.6 points per game. That ranks 30th in the NFL (Yes, they are actually ahead of two other teams! Kansas City and Philadelphia) and a real mystery given that they have scored 169 in the 2nd Half (3rd in the NFL).

* - They continued to draw all sorts of penalty flags (7 more), and while the number is actually down by their season standards that show them the most penalized team in the league in penalties called and 2nd most in penalties accepted, the 7 they had on Thursday were particularly costly as they halted 2 drives early when the game was still very much in doubt.

* - They continued to have a comical time in a normal offensive formation, running just 12 plays from under center for a demoralizing 31 yards. This is a trend that seems to have gone further and further down hill, even when we thought it to be impossible. The game before, against the Browns, we accused them of being painfully out of balance. But, in that game, they snapped 24 plays from under center. This time, they showed us something even more out of balance: 12.

http://sturminator.blogspot.ca/
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthfully, I had no idea Dez had children.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Neither did I. Wonder who the baby mama is?

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 9 tackles, 1 TFL, 0 sacks
Desperado82

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I knew he had one...remember seeing him when he was drafted, but yeah...no idea he had two.

^^^mack
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin is expected to recover from hip and back injuries to play Sunday night against the Philadelphia Eagles, a source told ESPN's Ed Werder.

Austin was injured on the first play of the Cowboys' second series in the team's Thanksgiving Day loss to the Washington Redskins and did not return.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8683762/source-miles-austin-dallas-cowboys-ready-sunday-demarco-murray-foot-practice

Quote:
IRVING, Texas – For the first time since Oct. 12, DeMarco Murray will take part in at least a limited portion of a Cowboys’ practice.

Murray has missed the last six games with a sprained left foot suffered in the first half of a 31-29 loss at Baltimore on Oct. 14, but there is a shot he could play Sunday vs. Philadelphia. Murray expressed hope that he could play either Nov. 18 vs. Cleveland or Nov. 22 vs. Washington, but he was inactive for both games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4702147/demarco-murray-set-to-practice-today

Ive read that Cook maybe back as well.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:

Ive read that Cook maybe back as well.

If that means Dockery never sees the light of day again, I am all for it.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
eagles suck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His baby mom lives in Philly. She is getting a pretty penny for child support. She had another child by her Ex AO( famous and 1 basketball star)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: