Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT - Giants @ Redskins - MNF!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
Shameful effort. I'm gonna hate RG3 for a long time. Oh well.

Agreed. This was a big game too. Disappointed, but used to it by now. Giants always do this.

^Stone85 on the sig^
Gmen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second the Giants punted the ball away the game was over. It amazes me how anyone in their right minds thought the defense was actually going to stop the Redskins at that point. 3rd and 20 or not, that was two down territory in my book. Brilliant middle screen there to end the game. Rolling Eyes Just frustrating because in the first half that felt like a game the Giants should win.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Almm24

Good Game fellas, hope your Injured player has a speedy recovery!
stevesmith12

Really disappointed that we shot ourselves in the foot. Washington get credit ofcourse but we didnt cover ourselves in glory tonight and once again the defense looked soft when they were needed to be strong.

And whoever has the task of our RZ offense needs to be fired...slapped and then fired.
bigblew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That defensive performance was pathetic. I can see us getting shredded like this in next 3 games. We have to root for AFC North next week and somehow stop Saints.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id be happy to have either Luck or Rg3 be the redskins Qb ... both guys are very classy and great role models.

While it does suck that we have to play him 2 times a year Im not going to hate him because he plays well

Bolieve in Masai
Gmen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Id be happy to have either Luck or Rg3 be the redskins Qb ... both guys are very classy and great role models.

While it does suck that we have to play him 2 times a year Im not going to hate him because he plays well

He wears a Redskins uniform. What more reason do you need? Laughing

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

Steven8enz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Steven8enz wrote:
That's game. The score might not show it, but we got ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED in all aspects of this game. Very disappointed in our defense and coaching staff. So [removed] sick of these second half meltdowns. It's not fair to us fans.

I know you're knew here (I believe) but even though you "censored" yourself its still against the rules ... Try using age appropriate language

What he said.

In addition we were not domniated by any stretch of the imagination. If Eli had been on those two bombs (one to Nicks one to Cruz) we would've had at least 6 more points but he underthrew the ball to Nicks and overthrew Cruz.

You can't say "ifs"

They dominated on defense. Kept us out of the endzone(like ever team does)
They shut us down in the second half.
I think our avg drive start in the second half was the 9 yard line.
Rg3 made plays at will and we made Morris look like AP

That's being dominated on all aspects
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Redskins have been my favorite rival for awhile now ...

Cant say I hate anyone because of what jersey they wear though Laughing

Bolieve in Masai
Gmen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Redskins have been my favorite rival for awhile now ...

Cant say I hate anyone because of what jersey they wear though Laughing

get out. -_-

I'm just messing. I agree. RG3 seems like a top notch kid. Too bad Mike Holgrem messed it up and couldn't land him on the Browns instead.

titwio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw the Giants and their 3 point second half...you can't win games like that. They Redskins gained 10 yards a carry in the second half and you can't win games like that. RG3 only had like 11 completions on the game.

Yes I'm pissed and needed to get this off my chest! I'll continue rooting on this team but it doesn't make up for Makers Mark drunk, irrational, PISSED OFF comment.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

locklear getting hurt is really going to hurt going forward , right now after this performance we are most likely not striking fear in any of our up coming opponents , call me crazy but this is exactly the time our team wakes up and does what they do best , play true championship caliber football , looking forward to next weeks game!
irishgiantfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our red zone offense is an absolute joke, how can the coaching staff not call better plays inside the 20??? Killdrive is driving me nuts and the D is soft. That being said this is when we get on a roll and surprise everyone! Looking forward to the Saints game
jdeibert

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While a ton of things went the Redskins' way, it feels like they won by like 20. The staff needs to actually figure out some inventive way to shut down the option offense, because the Skins flat-out out-coached us. None of our schemes made Washington react in any way, our players looked like half the time they had no idea what to do, all of our strengths (pass rush) were neutralized, and when the defense actually did get a stop it seemed like we were just praying that something would happen. Whereas when the Redskins succeeded it seemed like they were performing at a more evolved level than we were.
(Okay, venting done! Wink )
But seriously, the coaches have to come up with a better plan in the offseason. If that means changing around personnel to better match up with the option scheme, then so be it. Because right now, what we're doing with the players we have just doesn't work.
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigblew wrote:
That defensive performance was pathetic. I can see us getting shredded like this in next 3 games. We have to root for AFC North next week and somehow stop Saints.

Did I miss were we let up just 17 points?

You are not going to win a game scoring 3 points in the 2nd half, you just arent. Offense lost that game, plain and simle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: