Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RG Mike McGlynn trashes Suh, totally ignorant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: RG Mike McGlynn trashes Suh, totally ignorant Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8704965/mike-mcglynn-indianapolis-colts-calls-ndamukong-suh-detroit-lions-antics
Quote:
"Totally ignorant on their part, just childish stuff," McGlynn told the newspaper. "We're all battling out there; I don't know if the hit was legal or not, but clearly he was hurt, and they're out there dancing and pointing at him and laughing. Just blatant disrespect. They're good players, but there's no room for that. It's disgusting, really."

"If that had happened to one of their players, we'd never do something like that. But that's what makes (the Colts' win) even sweeter. That's why they lose. I hope they never win another game," he told the newspaper.

As the article mentions this happened in the 4Q when Don Carey intercepted Luck, way to go McGlynn.

FWI, I heard on a podcast that McGlynn supposedly is leading all RG in most snaps without allowing a sack which is saying something playing next to Samson Satele. Losing Justice for a few games might change that but we'll see. vb
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about this. Totally disrespectful of Suh to dance around after blatantly injuring someone with a cheapshot. I used to give Suh the benefit of the doubt a lot, but now that he's gone and done it to someone on my team, not gonna happen.

Location: Hell. The only place where the devil's advocate can reside.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: RG Mike McGlynn trashes Suh, totally ignorant Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
FWI, I heard on a podcast that McGlynn supposedly is leading all RG in most snaps without allowing a sack which is saying something playing next to Samson Satele. Losing Justice for a few games might change that but we'll see. vb

FWI? Wink

But yes, he's actually leading all linemen regardless of position. Justice is 23rd for sacks allowed / snap as far as OTs go. Those are the only figures I can find on Colts linemen.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: RG Mike McGlynn trashes Suh, totally ignorant Reply with quote

bbllstr22 wrote:
stallyns wrote:

FWI? Wink

But yes, he's actually leading all linemen regardless of position. Justice is 23rd for sacks allowed / snap as far as OTs go. Those are the only figures I can find on Colts linemen.

Laughing it's FYI and FWIW abbreviated even more.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: