Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Michael Coe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cibowilson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Michael Coe Reply with quote

Just got waived from injured Reserved. I wouldn't mind picking him up. He had good training camp a looked good in the game where he had to start. Like him a lot more then Pat Lee. What do you think?
WillParks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physically, he is pretty much the same as Pat Lee. His career stats are:

TACK FF INT
Regular Season 13 0 0
Career 40 0 0

I am not sure we would gain anything by bringing him in at this point. Pat Lee was starting for Oakland and playing fairly well. I would much rather give the repetitions to Jonte Green so that we can really see what we have. Besides, Jonte Green has shown considerable improvement as the season has progressed. He has earned more snaps. The team has everything to gain by giving him more snaps/development abd nothing to lose because we aren't going to the playoffs. Our secondary needs all the positive development it can get.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: