Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chan Gailey: "I always make poor calls"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swolfdab

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Gailey says Fitzpatrick is the QB of the future

Chan Gailey wrote:
We've always said we're looking to develop a quarterback for the future, but I don't think it's the near future. I think we're talking about Fitz being the guy for us and as we continue to get better, I think he's going to be the guy. So I see us being able to be very productive as an offense with Fitz at quarterback. I've always said that and I believe that.

SMH...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:

Chan Gailey wrote:
We've always said we're looking to develop a quarterback for the future, but I don't think it's the near future. I think we're talking about Fitz being the guy for us and as we continue to get better, I think he's going to be the guy. So I see us being able to be very productive as an offense with Fitz at quarterback. I've always said that and I believe that.

He's the QB of your future Chan.

Shame it's not very long. It's been three years and he's put up nothing but middling numbers and worse performances. He's clearly not the answer.

Draft a young gun and fire Chan. I will go to Ralph Wilsons house and BEG if I have to.

To paraphrase Chris Rock. "I can't TAKE dis [Explitive] no more!"

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:

Chan Gailey wrote:

This guy is becoming a clown now with the stupidity he talks.. I don't see Fitz ever being able to make throws down field.
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seriously cannot handle another year with Ryan freakin Fitzpatrick as our starting QuarterBack. He is holding this potentially dangerous offense back so so much.

#JDI
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
I seriously cannot handle another year with Ryan freakin Fitzpatrick as our starting QuarterBack. He is holding this potentially dangerous offense back so so much.

Hell, I'm not worried about what Chan is saying anymore anyway, Nix has publicly said he's going to draft a guy he thinks is a franchise QB. Chan will just have to deal with it.

I think this is more a confidence booster for Fitzy anyway, considering he's played lot hot dog crap the past... 2 years.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another point of view from John Clayton:

Clayton interview

He even goes as far to say that the Bills are a well coached team. Don't completely dismiss that statement without giving the audio a listen.
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a pretty interesting clip from John Clayton, but I would say Id disagree with him about our o-line not having stars. Wood and Levitre are arguable top 5 at their position in the NFL and Urbik and Glenn were high picks who are expected to be starters.

Also I have no problem with what he says about Gailey being a great coach and getting the most of his players, its just his play calling and not seeing to understand that Spiller should be the vocal point of our offense.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
That is a pretty interesting clip from John Clayton, but I would say Id disagree with him about our o-line not having stars. Wood and Levitre are arguable top 5 at their position in the NFL and Urbik and Glenn were high picks who are expected to be starters.

Also I have no problem with what he says about Gailey being a great coach and getting the most of his players, its just his play calling and not seeing to understand that Spiller should be the vocal point of our offense.

Absolutely he under valued our Line.. Wood and Levitre are great, Cordy Glenn is a keeper as well.. Gonna tough to match Glenn - Levitre - Wood if we extend Levitre. As for Chan, I don't know what he sees.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Tressell was on the sideline watching he Bills Jags game. Think

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Chan Gailey can at least improve Buffalo's record each season, perhaps we should still give him a chance. Gailey went 4-12 in his first season and 6-10 the season after. Let's say the Bills close out the season winning three of their last four (STL, SEA, @MIA, NYJ) and go 8-8. A two game improvement each season certainly isn't bad. I understand expectations were high this year, but what do you guys think?
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
If Chan Gailey can at least improve Buffalo's record each season, perhaps we should still give him a chance. Gailey went 4-12 in his first season and 6-10 the season after. Let's say the Bills close out the season winning three of their last four (STL, SEA, @MIA, NYJ) and go 8-8. A two game improvement each season certainly isn't bad. I understand expectations were high this year, but what do you guys think?
Heres my take.

Gailey is a good offensive coach. But, I think he should hire a real OC. Curtis Modkins isnt the OC, he is a higher paid RB coach. I understand that Gailey wants to call the plays but he should have a real OC in his ear giving him his take on the calls. Having a HC who is basically the OC too is too much for the HC to handle IMO.

Also I would love to see what Gailey's offense can do if we actually had a QB with an arm to go deep. We would be really dangerous if we could actually stretch the field.

Also, get rid of the WildCat. I am not a fan.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://instagram.com/p/SwCjHhw2Ai/

Former OSU HC Jim Tressel on left, Jim Kelly in the middle, and Clemson HC Dabo Swinney on right.

Interesting that Dabo is wearing Bills gear. Probably because Jim Kelly's nephew plays for Clemson.

Last edited by marshawn lynch on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't happen, but I'm almost thinking keep Gailey as the OC and get a new HC.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
http://instagram.com/p/SwCjHhw2Ai/

Former OSU HC Jim Tressel on left, Jim Kelly in the middle, and Clemson HC Dabo Swinney on right.

Interesting that Dabo is wearing Bills gear. Probably because Jim Kelly's nephew plays for Clemson.
Thats probably the reason.

Also, I noticed that Tressel isnt wearing any football gear.

EDIT:: Looking up Jim Tressel's wiki, he was an offensive coach before being a head coach for 25 years.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think about Andy Reid?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: