Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ray Lewis Back for Week 15?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Ray Lewis Back for Week 15? Reply with quote

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Report-Ray-Lewis-could-be-back-by-Week-15.html?sct=nfl_t2_a5

Quote:
Ray Lewis could be back for the Baltmore Ravens as early as week 15 against the Denver Broncos, according to a report from Yahoo's Michael Silver.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably nitpicking. But I hate that John had to ask a reporter when Ray Lewis is eligible to return. You're the damn head coach. That's RAY FREAKIN LEWIS. That's a major detail.

I'm weary but I will never doubt Ray. EVER.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I'm probably nitpicking. But I hate that John had to ask a reporter when Ray Lewis is eligible to return. You're the damn head coach. That's RAY FREAKIN LEWIS. That's a major detail.

Where are you seeing this? I'm not seeing it at all when I read the articles.

I would assume Harbs was being coy if that happened, but I would have to see it in context.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

I would assume Harbs was being coy if that happened, but I would have to see it in context.

Audio. They played the clip on Sports Center

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
sp6488

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

Audio. They played the clip on Sports Center

Oh, ok. Well like I said, I'd have to hear the clip.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:

That's our head coach, ladies and gentleman! Laughing

Anyone hear his post-game speech on SoundFX? One of the worst post-game speeches I've ever heard. Looked like half the guys behind him weren't even paying attention lol

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
sp6488

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, heard the clip. You're definitely nitpicking. He didn't come in and ask, he was talking and just kind of said "I think this would be 6 weeks" or something to that effect. Really just a conversational thing, didn't seem at all like him being clueless.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Ok, heard the clip. You're definitely nitpicking. He didn't come in and ask, he was talking and just kind of said "I think this would be 6 weeks" or something to that effect. Really just a conversational thing, didn't seem at all like him being clueless.

It was after that. i noticed that part too and had the same reaction but it was directly after that that harbs asks the question.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
sp6488 wrote:

It was after that. i noticed that part too and had the same reaction but it was directly after that that harbs asks the question.

I honestly don't think its that big of a deal. This IRE is a new rule that was just introduced this year, Harbaugh's main priority is to get these guys ready to play games and let the medical staff determine when Lewis is ready to play and when he is, he'll be able to make the determination on when Lewis can return.

Harbaugh has WAAAYYYYY bigger priorities than knowing what date Lewis COULD return to practice, especially when this kind of injury USUALLY is a season ending one. Harbaugh deserves- at worst- some leniency here. Now if Harbaugh said something like, "Honestly I didn't know overtimes could end in a tie" THEN I'd be embarrassed and a little on edge.

But this seems to me like the media doing their best to turn the Baltimore Ravens into villains- already. Because each year we're that team that the pundits love to pick because its a cool pick, we have defense and we finally have a franchise QB... only to troll them in the end by finding ways to lose- especially to bad teams.

And then this year we've been completely trolling everybody by not having any sort of quality that pundits can continue to hang their hat on, win differential... nope; offense.. yea, nope; defense.. hel- well no. The closest thing we have is special teams... and like Harbaugh thats not sexy. I honestly think they're becoming truly pissed off by the Ravens hence the amount of hate Rice's play has received along with now finding ways to try and make Harbaugh look clueless.

This team has kept winning so we're relevant, but the media doesn't know what to do with us. So... they're taking the easy route. They've probably just decided to make us villains now. That way they can easily pick us apart when things go wrong... because we're the team everyone can love to hate.

Really this makes me feel pretty darn good. This just continues my Dark Knight theme for this season... I know exactly what to make for our AFC Division Champ winning sigs... "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I hope the media keeps the hate coming. I love it. This team has always done its best when fighting through adversity... through hate. I was finding a hard time falling in love with this team, but with the "diddle diddle" and now the oncoming media hate... I'm there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
This just continues my Dark Knight theme for this season... I know exactly what to make for our AFC Division Champ winning sigs... "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That will be epic. In the words of Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
This just continues my Dark Knight theme for this season... I know exactly what to make for our AFC Division Champ winning sigs... "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

That will be epic. In the words of Bart Scott, "CAN'T WAIT!"

I'm in. I'll wear that fa sho.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: