Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I really don't like this year's title game match up. A playoff system would have made this year much more interesting.
Ra Boogie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chance Warmack is who we need ....or one of those Alabama OLineman.. They will not bust, they're beasts...

Or Te'o....

No QB please we need to see what Foles can do. Especially no to Geno Smith enough with black QBs....

"I perform like Mike anyone, Tyson, Jordan, Jackson...."
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ra Boogie wrote:
Chance Warmack is who we need ....or one of those Alabama OLineman.. They will not bust, they're beasts...

Or Te'o....

No QB please we need to see what Foles can do. Especially no to Geno Smith enough with black QBs....

No interior lineman in the first

Wouldn't hate Te'o, but we have much bigger issues than MIKE, where Ryans has been a stud.

Racist comment is racist... I'm guessing you wouldn't have wanted RG3 either right? Geno has an Aaron Rodgers like skillset.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'd be ok with it, though a bit early for him...not sure how well he'd do playing SAM....otherwise it's a waste, and Really?

2013 Gold Standard Baldy Winner | The Final(?) ENBD Champion | other stuff too

Last edited by Kiltman on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:

Also why does everyone keep.mentioning Demantre Moore? I thought he already has said that he's staying in school....or did he change his mind?

yes he said he's staying, but so did RG3 in December too last year, but obviously when he realized where he would get selected he changed his mind, maybe Damontre does something similar.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO TO MANTI .. Poor mans Curtis Lofton in the top 10? really?

You could argue he plays behind the best player in colleges if not the meanest player in college in Louis Nix.. Who would be the #1 pick if he comes out.

Dudes faaaaareaaaaky big... his hands look the size of a seal.. his arms are like elephant ligaments..... and hes just really mean on the field compared to every one else.. has a nasty hot streak..

Manti just runs by while this monster of a man is scaring every one on the field... Nix is the reason why every thing on the back end for the Irish works.. its beyond obvious.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ if we DID go to the 3-4....it'd be awesome to get him next year.

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:

Yeah that is a serious cat. Just beasts. Hes baaa baaa big...big...

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think tho Star Nix Jordan Werner guys like that can play in a lot of different schemes. I think there are 20 or so very versatile quality front 7 multiple scheme players int his draft.. but you got to get the bigs to really convert up front.. If you dont have the physicality and size at all 3 down lineman .. you fail... and your attempt is pointless.. But i think versatility is key to great teams. A lot of past great teams ran multiple looks .. including the great Ravens super bowl team who ran a lot of combo 4-3 to 3-4 as well as those Patriot teams that won in the earl 2000's... but you got to have the bigs!

Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

Yeah that is a serious cat. Just beasts. Hes baaa baaa big...big...

Draft Star this year and him next year

Cox-Nix-Star.....pretty damn promising 3-4 line

I'm on record of saying I'd prefer to stay in the 4-3....but that'd be awesome. There are a ton of stud 3-4 prospects now more then ever coming out.....if our new coach comes in and that's his plan can't say I'd be pissed with that outcome.

marky_b27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Te'o for us in the top 5/6 will be a significant waste of resources. While he is a very good prospect, he will be playing at SAM so only would see 40% (at best) of defensive snaps.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Not QB Defensive Lineman or 3-4 OLB

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
willy_law

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Te'o for us in the top 5/6 will be a significant waste of resources. While he is a very good prospect, he will be playing at SAM so only would see 40% (at best) of defensive snaps.

not to mention our gaping hole in the OL
baconrad3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't see why people are so against taking Warmack or Cooper in the first round (only if we trade back, obviously).

If we do fail to sign one of the great tackles in FA...Herremans would be at right tackle. Mathis would play left guard...so who is gonna play right guard? Danny Watkins? Jake Scott? Please. Scott may be resigned..but I don't see it. He was just a fill in for this year. We NEED a future guard. Whether it be this year or next.....But this year happens to be the one with two of the better guard prospects were gonna see in a while....

Warmack is an absolute beast. If you put him on the left side next to Peters....my god. Shady/BB would each average 7 yards a carry behind them.

Point is, if we traded back in the twenties, and did take Warmack or Cooper, I'd be fine with it. Either one of them would be an immediate starter next year. Believe that. They'd each beat out Mathis if they had to.

My dream scenario is signing Andre Smith in FA....that way we don't even need to worry about our line this year. Peters-Mathis-Kelce-Herremans-Smith is a very good line. JP will mask Mathis' mistakes, just as he did last year.

Quick question...if we do end up with the #1 pick...what should we do with it? Obviously we probably wouldn't get that much if we traded back..at least not close to what St. Louis got....Can't take Joeckel there....Or really anyone else but Geno. If we're sitting at #1 and don't take Geno...I'll be pretty mad. Yeah...ok we have Foles...but why miss out on taking a potential franchise quarterback just because we have a guy who might be kind of good? Where's the logic in that?

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
Meco

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
Quick question...if we do end up with the #1 pick...what should we do with it? Obviously we probably wouldn't get that much if we traded back..at least not close to what St. Louis got....Can't take Joeckel there....Or really anyone else but Geno. If we're sitting at #1 and don't take Geno...I'll be pretty mad. Yeah...ok we have Foles...but why miss out on taking a potential franchise quarterback just because we have a guy who might be kind of good? Where's the logic in that?

I'd be shocked if the Raiders win another game. They've got us beat in strength of schedule so if both of us and the Chiefs lose out, they've got the #2 pick and we've got the #3 pick. As it currently stands we've got the 4th pick but the Jaguars still have the Jets, Dolphins and Titans on their schedule so they could win some more games.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 42 of 100

Jump to: