Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bacarri Rambo tackles like DRC.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man Murray throwing tds like crazy right now. Too bad it's been to both teams.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Man Murray throwing tds like crazy right now. Too bad it's been to both teams.

The pick 6 was Michael Vick esque

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
OhioState3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor Lewan had done really well against Clowney today, I am very interested in trading down and getting him he's a guy that could be left tackle for 10 years
willy_law

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swearinger is impressing me, a key pass break up and a forced fumble on that last series
Fitz2k2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
Swearinger is impressing me, a key pass break up and a forced fumble on that last series

Like I said a great safety nobody talking about
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OhioState3 wrote:
Taylor Lewan had done really well against Clowney today, I am very interested in trading down and getting him he's a guy that could be left tackle for 10 years

Pretty sure after this performance (if he continues it through 2nd half) we'd probably wouldn't trade down if we wanted him. He's around the 8-14 range on most big boards right now and and you can be sure his stock his skyrocketing after making Clowney a non-factor. Lewman is probably the most physically gifted tackle in this draft and I wouldn't mind at all taking him with the #4 pick... unless Star is around.
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:

He's going in the top 64 depending on his combine.
bkb77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all in on Chip & Jarvis.

The one huge difference between Jarvis and Mingo is production. Mingo is a freak athlete and in a 3-4 as a OLB he could easily be a Pro Bowl player but he just doesn't have nearly as much production as he should.
Jarvis jones in 25 games at Georgia has 43.5tfl & 25sacks,9ff,45 hurries.
Mingo in 40 games at LSU has 29tfl,14sack,4ff,23hurries; 2012=8.5tfl,4.5sack,which isn't bad but for a guy with his talent it should be alot more.

I think both will do fine in the NFL but if I had my choice give me the guy who has proven to be the most productive player in College Football over the last 2 years(even with the potential back injury situation)

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jarvis Jones is a terrifc player, but the back thing scares me a ton, especially in the top 5.

Quote:
Spinal stenosis is narrowing of the spinal column that causes pressure on the spinal cord, or narrowing of the openings (called neural foramina) where spinal nerves leave the spinal column.

Basically what it means, if my research is correct is that he can play now, as its not as bad, but as the spinal column continues to narrow, it will be dangerous to play football game, as it puts more pressure on his spine, and due to the added pressure it will be tough for him to put together a full NFL career, and its impossible to tell how fast and much his spinal column will narrow, it could be 15 days from now or 15 years from now. The impact of football doesn't help either.

To be honest, I'd much rather grab a guy without said issues. If he didn't have the condition I would be clamoring for us to draft him as much as anybody here, but spinal issues and concussions are probably two of the most dangerous injuries one could suffer, and he's already got a condition and plays a high impact position.

Spinal stenosis is the reason Cooper Manning didn't play past high school. It was the reason Michael Irvin retired, as well as Chris Samuels and Marcus McNiel retired. Questions of spinal stenosis were one of the main reasons Gronk dropped in the draft. Its a very legitimate concern.
Fitz2k2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clowney injured
bkb77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan5-36-81 wrote:
Jarvis Jones is a terrifc player, but the back thing scares me a ton, especially in the top 5.

Quote:
Spinal stenosis is narrowing of the spinal column that causes pressure on the spinal cord, or narrowing of the openings (called neural foramina) where spinal nerves leave the spinal column.

Basically what it means, if my research is correct is that he can play now, as its not as bad, but as the spinal column continues to narrow, it will be dangerous to play football game, as it puts more pressure on his spine, and due to the added pressure it will be tough for him to put together a full NFL career, and its impossible to tell how fast and much his spinal column will narrow, it could be 15 days from now or 15 years from now. The impact of football doesn't help either.

To be honest, I'd much rather grab a guy without said issues. If he didn't have the condition I would be clamoring for us to draft him as much as anybody here, but spinal issues and concussions are probably two of the most dangerous injuries one could suffer, and he's already got a condition and plays a high impact position.

Spinal stenosis is the reason Cooper Manning didn't play past high school. It was the reason Michael Irvin retired, as well as Chris Samuels and Marcus McNiel retired. Questions of spinal stenosis were one of the main reasons Gronk dropped in the draft. Its a very legitimate concern.

Oh ya it's a big concern. But as you said Last Gronk has it. And Gronk is dominating the NFL right now. Samuels and McNeil both had pro-bowl careers. Now his career might be cut short a little early but for that 1st contract+ up until he gets near 30, you'll get him playing at a very high level I'm hopeing.

Now what would be ideal for me is trade back with a team like SD who wants to move up and grab Joeckel,pick up extra picks(hopefully a 2nd & 3rd) and take Jarvis out of the Top 10.

oland11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitz2k2 wrote:
clowney injured

Dude is an absolute beast. I saw some highlights of him in the ESPNU150 thing while he was in HS. He can be a top 5 pick if he stays for all 4 years. Too bad he just got hurt.
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAMU vs. Oklahoma. Any stud pass-rushers for Oklahoma we could see go up against Matthews and Jokester?
bkb77

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
TAMU vs. Oklahoma. Any stud pass-rushers for Oklahoma we could see go up against Matthews and Jokester?

Nope. Oklahoma's defense is very average.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: