Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread III
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread III Reply with quote

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread III

You guys know how this works. And although it is early, we all love to project the future of professional football, so let's keep the majority of college prospects' conversation in here.

We already know my favorite three amigos:

Meco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So… Da'Rick Rogers.

2nd

Last edited by EagleBlueDon on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
oland11

EagleBlueDon wrote:
1st

^Ha.
EagleBlueDon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
1st

^Ha.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge......1st quote of a quote! Haha! Suckas!

Last edited by EagleBlueDon on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had 3 last year, I love the growth of this forum

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Meco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleBlueDon wrote:
oland11 wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
1st

^Ha.

Hey, I'm just letting you know that what you're doing is not only annoying but it is also against the rules. So please stop cluttering this thread with your post padding.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
We had 3 last year, I love the growth of this forum

And the season isn't even over yet....At least for the rest of the NFL. We're looking at at least 5.
gator3guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
So… Da'Rick Rogers.

People think calling someone a #2 is some kind of slight or something. It's not. He does some good things that can help a team. He's just not a go to receiver at the next level in my eyes. I think a #2 receiver is a lot better than being out of the league in 3 years but that's just me.
EagleBlueDon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
oland11 wrote:
EagleBlueDon wrote:
1st

^Ha.

Hey, I'm just letting you know that what you're doing is not only annoying but it is also against the rules. So please stop cluttering this thread with your post padding.
Cool out, moderator/webby's pet.
Meco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gator3guy wrote:
Meco wrote:
So… Da'Rick Rogers.

People think calling someone a #2 is some kind of slight or something. It's not. He does some good things that can help a team. He's just not a go to receiver at the next level in my eyes. I think a #2 receiver is a lot better than being out of the league in 3 years but that's just me.

I don't think it's an insult to him, I just think Rogers is better than that. The level of athleticism, physicality and attitude on the field jump off the screen for me and if he didn't have massive character issues he'd be my #1 WR by a fairly wide margin. I've really seen the guy do everything on the football field. And I know you're going to bust out the stats but as much as I like stats, they don't really tell the entire story IMO and I think the AJ Green stats I used are a perfect example of that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still mad at Rogers for spurning UGA. Him and AJ were gonna be the real deal there

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
Meco wrote:
So… Da'Rick Rogers.

I don't think it's an insult to him, I just think Rogers is better than that. The level of athleticism, physicality and attitude on the field jump off the screen for me and if he didn't have massive character issues he'd be my #1 WR by a fairly wide margin. I've really seen the guy do everything on the football field. And I know you're going to bust out the stats but as much as I like stats, they don't really tell the entire story IMO and I think the AJ Green stats I used are a perfect example of that.

With the character concerns aside he is easily the best wideout in this class. It's a shame that he did not have his priorities straight and he's not getting the respect he deserves.
EagleBlueDon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need any skill position replacements. Not worth a significant resource anyways. Maybe a late round pick flyer on a risky but talented guy/cheap FA IMO. An o-lineman and a safety and we're set as far as personnel goes. Jake Scott could be a keeper at backup/spot starter. Damn shame we can't count on Watkins and be comfortable with Peters-Mathis-Kelce-Watkins-Herremans. I don't know how many times I've said this but, our o-line isn't as bad as people make it out to be. The injuries and whatnot brainwash some people into thinking that's our actual o-line moving forward.
Meco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Meco wrote:
gator3guy wrote:
Meco wrote:
So… Da'Rick Rogers.

With the character concerns aside he is easily the best wideout in this class. It's a shame that he did not have his priorities straight and he's not getting the respect he deserves.

The character concerns are perfectly legitimate. Reportedly butted heads with the staff at Tennessee and failed multiple drug tests. He once tweeted "My game is like a cocaine habit, it never stops goin' hard" which is exactly the sort of thing you would expect from him which is very troubling.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

Jump to: